***November Sparklers 2012***(101)babies(14)angels**33 babies here

Wow Lilbean that's great news, congratulations!

I'm pretty sure I'll go overdue x

I hope won't :haha: I am so big already I can't imagine gettin more than 4 weeks .

I'm feeling very pregnant today. Up until now I have had a pretty easy pregnancy (except for the first trimester) but today I'm struggling to breath and am incredibly tired. I'm suffering with my 2nd cold in a row which I'm sure has a lot to do with it. Think I'm now ready psychologically to have this baby.

I've been feeling a cold coming on today too. :( I was hoping to get a lot done today (I've had more energy the last few days), but now I feel like my head won't let me get anything done. booo!

had my 36 week appointment. was 60% thinned out and 1cm dilated. i'll take it! i know it means nothing but whatever lol

Great news Wishful!

Cridge, I just had no energy or motivation today and like you I had lots before.

My dh is following a no carb diet so if I don't want to eat chicken, spinach and lentils every night then I have to cook. Today I just didn't have the energy so went without. I know that won't help me get my energy back but I ended up asleep on the sofa I was so tired.

Boofle - I am fully expecting to go late

I'm starting to think I will end up goin over too :( although I don't think you will go over Charlie! Not with your 3rd :flower:

:haha: I thought that with my second but the little monkey decided to make me wait an extra 6 days :dohh: ... Think it's best to think you're going late so if you do go late you're not too disappointed ....... I hope this way of thinking works :)

Do you get examined at your 36week appointments now?

Not in the UK hun, they don't examine you here unless you're overdue, in labour or they have to for some medical reason!

Charlie, I'm getting in that mindset now. I'm thinking I could possibly have a other 8 weeks until she makes her appearance... that way it'll just be a nice surprise if she arrives any sooner :haha:

Mrs. I'm glad you're cramps aren't as bad. Just try and relax when you can. Today is my second day off of work and I've noticed a different in the swelling of my feet. They look so much better :)

I was planning on going to 41 weeks from the very beginning, so now that my doc has told me that won't happen, I feel like I've shaved a week off my pregnancy!!! It's great!

Babyfeva - I have major swelling as well and it just seems to get worse. :nope: I'm glad you're seeing some relief now that you're off work! Yay!!

I should knock on wood, but I haven't had any swelling this pregnancy!! Last was HORRIBLE! I had to go to store shoeless to find some that would go on my feet! Not even slippers worked I ended up getting crocs :/ we went to zoo and my feet swelled so bad my friend pulled my crocs off and I had huge circles imprinted into my feet from the crocs :rofl:

Mostly I have bh all day long, I hope that means something is preparing! I'd love at 38 week baby, a girl can dream!

Haven't had any "diarehea" feelings today but back cramping more than usual, I haven't been drinking as much water as I should tho so its probably that!

Still no baby, and contractions aren't as regular now. Still, the contractions did do something and I'm dilated to 4cm

babyfeva - I've tried lots of things for the swelling and nothing really helps. Standing and sitting (especially sitting) are killer, but I've noticed that if I'm walking... a LOT - like shopping all day - then the swelling isn't as bad. Maybe because I have better circulation while walking...?? :shrug: I try to keep my feet up most of the day and that keeps it from getting worse, but doesn't help it get any better. I'm like daddiesgift - if I can get shoes or flip flops on, they leave huge marks! :haha: Dh put 3 dents in my leg the other night that lasted for about 30 minutes. All he was doing was rubbing my feet and resting his other hand on my leg. :wacko:

Dh's uncle is a surgeon and he says that if you keep your feet above your heart level for 30 minutes, 3 times a day, the swelling will go away. I have a bed that I can raise and lower the head and foot and I spent one day in it with my feet sky high.... did nothing. But you can try it and see if it works. The only thing I haven't tried is a warm bath because getting in and out of the tub doesn't sound appealing to me right now. But my doc said that might help a little...?

I drink a ton, stay away from sodium, eat lots of protein and keep my feet up. All of those things are supposed to help.... but.....

My swelling has also been bad recently, funnily it is bad in the morning, it gets better over the day to get worse for the night again...

Daddies, I also had bad swelling last time. I had to buy some flip flops 2 sizes too big as that was all I could fit in to. They got worse for a few weeks after my c section as your body goes into shock. This pregnancy I keep admiring my ankles as can still see them!

Silverpenny, 4cms is technically established labour so are you in the labour ward? Xx

Silver penny congratulations on being 4cms I'm sure things wil progress soon! Good luck, once again I am very jealous - when will it be my turn :hissy:

I have my midwife appointment this morning x

SP - hopefully baby will make their appearance soon - it's not unusual for a multiparous woman to walk around at 4-5cms and not be in labour! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->