• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ok ladies its official!

I'm out of FRERs, and fmu is not the best for me! Will post a pic once it finishes developing :)

https://s8.postimg.org/gjckiwbtx/image.jpg
screen capture freeware

I'm positive that is a positive!!!!

How funny that your fmu is unsuccessful, interesting!

Congratulations, no matter what pee you used! It's all pregnant :happydance::dance:

Oh wow...i ovulated from 13-16 so im kinda 12-13 dpo i think. I should expect AF from tomorrow til 28th..i had different calndars so they all said different.

I put dpo on oday lol sorry messed up

Soo upset & sad to say this but.. I'm leaving you guys. Started bleeding this morning bright red blood. I'm so upset & devastated :(

Don't know what to do now. Told family & my best friend how am I going to tell them what's happened :(

Soo upset & sad to say this but.. I'm leaving you guys. Started bleeding this morning bright red blood. I'm so upset & devastated :(

Don't know what to do now. Told family & my best friend how am I going to tell them what's happened :(

So sorry to hear that :(
Fx for next cycle.

I'm so sorry about the bleeding. Maybe ask oh to tell friends that's what I did or send out a text saying you'll get in touch when you want to talk? It's not up to you to saved them from upset but they won't know what to do xx

Im so so sorry ShamzlovesKai :(

Just a few hours and ill be 4 weeks.... Finding out early is terrible! Have known 5 days already!

Okay maybe I was overreacting last night. I think I'm okay for now.

tumblr_n1lmaiH9VE1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n1lmaiH9VE1rzr014o2_1280.jpg

My every two days IC progression is showing way more progress than my FRERs so I think I'm just gonna stick to ICs now!

Also my temperature shot up more today.

AAAAAAND calm.

Also, I'm so sorry ShamzLovesKai :(:(:( Big hugs. You're welcome to join our TTC after a loss group if you want xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rainbow-join-us-28-ladies-so-far-10-bfps.html

so when is everyone telling their families, dh, friends??

I wanted to surprise the DH but he damn near made me test when he was around so he knows he told his sister and i told mine already and that's it for family we're waiting to to surprise everyone later. I've told a few of my co-workers and my bestie and the same for the dh

Anyone planning on surprising their mom on mother's day??
seems far away but im really crossing my fingers for a sticky bean

so when is everyone telling their families, dh, friends??

I wanted to surprise the DH but he damn near made me test when he was around so he knows he told his sister and i told mine already and that's it for family we're waiting to to surprise everyone later. I've told a few of my co-workers and my bestie and the same for the dh

Anyone planning on surprising their mom on mother's day??
seems far away but im really crossing my fingers for a sticky bean

I surprised OH by turning up at his work place :) he guessed when I said I had news haha.

We're waiting until our 12 week scan to tell people. Going to put a picture of the scan on the front of personalised moonpig cards to certain close family members/friends etc. And then (if things work out this time around) it'll be perfect timing for us to announce it publicly at our engagement party.

I don't want to tell parents but I won't be able to hide it if I get as sick as I was with jace at 6 wks!
Losing 9 pounds in a weekend is not fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->