• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I surprised OH by turning up at his work place :) he guessed when I said I had news haha.

We're waiting until our 12 week scan to tell people. Going to put a picture of the scan on the front of personalised moonpig cards to certain close family members/friends etc. And then (if things work out this time around) it'll be perfect timing for us to announce it publicly at our engagement party.

thats a super cute idea telling people at your engagement party!! and smart to wait till 12weeks :)

I wanted to wait to tell ppl but everyone knew we were trying so they wanted updates. I will wait to tell my family till after 12weeks but I have to tell my boss sooner because i work graveyards and well its wearing me out a lot faster just want to :sleep: lol for mother's day we're giving my mom a pregnancy test and dh's mom a sonogram pic :) can't wait just need to have a very relaxing and healthy first trimester :)

I've been at the hospital all morning. They done a scan but way too early to see anything. They didn't find a pregnancy. My pregnancy test there and it was positive so had bloods done today and have to go back on Friday for another set.

I don't think I'm going to get the news I want. I've kind of made peace with it though. Everything happens for a reason. Thank you for all the kind messages x

I would like to join! I got my BFP two days ago on CD92! I'm guessing my due date is November 5th. This is my first pregnancy after a mc 2 years ago. I'm very excited! My apps say I am right around 4 weeks. This has been a long 92 days!

Lucky ladies! I wanted to surprise my hubby but i couldnt since i came here to where he works (away from home) but hopefully this little bean grows and maybe ill surprise the gender reveal

hopeful, thanks so much for posting that chart. It's very helpful. Do you test for hcg at home? How do you do that? I have no idea what my levels are.

Shamz, I'm so sorry. Please let us know what they say.

kazine, glad to see everything's ok. I hear it's time to step away from the tests lol. I might buy two more tonight and then that's it :). I'm still temping too, and those have stayed high so yay.

LondonBean, wow, CD92...amazing! I'm so excited for you, it must have been really awesome for you once you saw that BFP.

Afm, I'm not sure how to tell family and friends. I wanted to tell close family at 6 weeks, the rest of family at 9 weeks, then friends at 12 weeks. However, my DH and I are having a hard time defining "close family" on his side since they talk alot. If he told his mom, she wouldn't understand why he was asking her to keep it quiet for another few weeks (it's a cultural thing). It'd basically spread like hot cakes. So I don't want to tell her at 6 weeks, but then he starts saying, well, we're telling your mom...it's just aargh.

4 weeks today yay!

Well I've told close friends and my mum already because if it all goes wrong I want their support plus they know I was TTC and would figure it out soon enough. Telling people isn't going to jinx you trust me!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

H&H 9 months ladies~ LOVE November Babies! :haha:

tumblr_n1m7f7CXye1rzr014o1_400.jpg

Bought our first cloth nappy today :D Can't wait 'til it arrives I'm going to put it on the cat.

Speaking of the cat, I picked him up earlier and hugged him tight, he usually struggles and I was like "Nope, you're my baby until November. And babies can't struggle. That's why I want one. Because you can hug them all you want and there's nothing they can do about it!!!"

Think OH thinks I'm mad :D

tumblr_n1m7f7CXye1rzr014o1_400.jpg

Bought our first cloth nappy today :D Can't wait 'til it arrives I'm going to put it on the cat.

Speaking of the cat, I picked him up earlier and hugged him tight, he usually struggles and I was like "Nope, you're my baby until November. And babies can't struggle. That's why I want one. Because you can hug them all you want and there's nothing they can do about it!!!"

Think OH thinks I'm mad :D

My 13 month old struggles and pushes away from hugs lol

Gosh lots of chat today ladies!!

Shamz I am so so terribly sorry honey. How are you feeling physically? I hope all the people you have told can be there for you and provide the support you need. Thinking of you :hugs:

Kazine..I think the prog looks good. How's the cm?? I'm having loads today :dohh:

Hopeful...excellent progression!! :hugs: I'm really achy round the hips too. I've just been to my yoga class and it was a lot tougher on the hips :dohh:

jalanis22 and LondonBean MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS ladies! :yippee: wishing you a h&h 9 months. I will add you both to the front page!

Tracilacy...I still haven't told dh...:saywhat: I KNOW! I have known 5 days now :dohh: I can't remember if I wrote on here, but we are heading to Paris this weekend for a romantic weekend and I first thought I would tell him there but then decided we would have one last weekend of uncomplicated sex before the 9 months of hormones and getting fat begins!! I'm planning to tell him on Monday, but it's horrific keeping this from everyone but you guys!! Xxx

Thought I would start a thread for all the November 2014 babies :thumbup:
Wishing a healthy and happy 9 months for all! :flower:

Let this be a supportive and positive thread for us to enjoy every second of our pregnancies and share and chat our way to our babies being born!! :hugs:

I will update this front post with edd's and genders as time goes on :happydance:

November 1st
Princesskell :yellow:
Reeshy :yellow:
BabyMambo :yellow:
Shineystar :yellow:
SoonToBePreg :yellow:

November 2nd
RANDNTRYING :yellow:

November 3rd
Tracilacy :yellow:

November 4th
Kazine :yellow:

November 5th
Apple_20 :yellow:
LondonBean :yellow:

November 6th
Hopefulfor1st:yellow:
Jalanis22 :yellow:

November 7th​
November 8th​
November 9th​
November 10th​
November 11th​
November 12th​
November 13th​
November 14th​
November 15th​
November 16th​
November 17th​
November 18th​
November 19th​
November 20th​
November 21st​
November 22nd​
November 23rd​
November 24th​
November 25th​
November 26th​
November 27th​
November 28th​
November 29th​
November 30th​

:angel: fly high sweet angels :angel:
Shamzloveskai​

So here is the link to our amazing group signature...made by Confuzion-thank you!! :hugs:

Just take the 2 stars out of the code and paste...
[*url=https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2127967-november-sparklers-2014-come-join-us-10.html][*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ilf9b42.gif[/IMG][/url]

Princess, I just wanted to let you know that you only copied the url, you forgot to remove the asterisks in the beginning and the other one touching the first "img" to let it show the cute logo. :wacko:PREGNANCY BRAIN ATTACKS!! hahaha So cute:hugs::kiss:

^^^ if she removed them we wouldn't be able to get the code though as the image would show.
Your pregnancy brain strikes lol

JUST FOR FUN Q....

does anyone have any gender inklings yet?
Who's planning to find out or not?

Good news Kazine...positive thinking baby xxx

Tiger...Hopeful is right, I left the stars so people can copy it, if I didn't leave the stars and just had the image people wouldn't be able to copy it, just click in it if that makes sense?? :haha: xxx

Ooo Hopeful I like your ticker...not seen that one before?
I immediately thought boy this time, but then did the Chinese and Mayan predictions and got all girls. At this stage I'm feeling pretty much like I did last time?? We won't find out, we stayed :yellow: last time and the surprise when she was born was just amazing. I would love another girl tbh, I would like 5 girls in total!! But a healthy baby of whatever gender would be perfect.
What about you? Xxx

I would love a girl but think I'm gonna say boy! I've had some Chinese charts say boy and some girl!
I think I'm going to find out- this is probably going to sound terrible- I love my baby no matter what but I would love a baby girl and I don't want to risk feeling any disappointment on the day of his/her birth as we're only having 2 and if this is a boy it's 2 boys!

It doesn't sound terrible at all :hugs: lots of people say it gives them time to get used to it if they had a preference.
I hope you have a little girlie growing in there! Did you try and girl conception methods? XXX

No cos I have pcos I ov so rarely and when I had a few signs I tested with an opk, got a pos and bd the next 3 days. So shettles would say boy!
If its a boy ill be happy that they will be closer than boy/ girl.
Ill be happy either way but this is the last shot at a girl

I think it's gonna be a girl based on this pregnancy but OH thinks we're going to have a boy in general not based on this pregnancy.

Deffo going to find out asap!!!! Like I can resist the ability to buy gendered stuff. I saw a £3 toddler hello kitty mini scooter in a charity shop on my street and so wanted to buy it!!

There's a way that you can put it in a little box so the code shows such as in https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...rainbow-join-us-28-ladies-so-far-10-bfps.html but I don't have a clue how

Ask confuzion

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->