November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Princess- waiting till after Paris is a good idea :)

Hopeful- I'm not sure just yet everyone around things girl and some of them don't know I'm actually preggers lol only one person thinks its a boy which I would love to have first but I think it might be a girl alive that's what everyone has saying lol so we'll see won't find out until we do a gender reveal party and I wanna do one as early as I can lol

I will sure find out gender, with my LO all chinese gender said girl and they were right, and for this they all say boy. Whatever it is i just want a healthy pregnancy

Got my hcg results from yesterday 268! Now just have to wait til March 10th for Dr appointment and sono. And I'll def be finding out the gender asap.

Congrats on your results RAND! Im anxious for dr. Visits yet scared after my previous loss..ill leave everything in gods hands

Great levels RAND :hugs: xxx

Ugh I had a disturbed night with F getting croup :dohh: so I'm even more shattered. I also got those sharp pains when I twisted over in bed. I remember those from before!! Xxx

same as me hopeful ive got a boy already would love a girl but don't want to get hung up on the idea as we are only having two.

healthy baby please!

just ringing gp now in the hope of getting an appointmeny but getting no answer booo!

That's just reminded me to ring apple...thanks

Hope you get through. Xxx

Got through appointment next Thursday 6th gutted as they offered me one tomorrow morning but I'm at work! I'm hoping he will do bloods for me and if I'm very lucky get !e an early scan. Even just the bloods would make me feel a lot better.

Ugh I had a disturbed night with F getting croup :dohh: so I'm even more shattered. I also got those sharp pains when I twisted over in bed. I remember those from before!! Xxx

What do you mean by "F getting croup"? I don't understand all the lingo yet.

What do you mean by "F getting croup"? I don't understand all the lingo yet.
Ha...no lingo. F is my little girl, she's 2 and croup is a really bad barky cough. She sounds like a seal, poor baby! :nope: xxx
Midwife appointment 20th march! :D
Well done Kazine xxx

I miss you guys already :(

Really hoping that my blood tests are good but I know they won't be!!

Want my baby back :'(

I miss you guys already :(

Really hoping that my blood tests are good but I know they won't be!!

Want my baby back :'(

When will you get your results?
Do you have anyone you could confide in like a close friend?

Yeah OH and mum are being really supportive. MIL and aunt in law too. Just wanted this baby so bad. So hard going from first tri back to TTC.

I should get the results tomorrow evening if not Monday morning. Go for a last set of bloods tomorrow morning xx

I don't mean to put a damper on you ladies. Really miss this thread and how excited I was to be going through this journey with lovely people xx

Don't feel bad I know how it feels but please believe me you will get through this. You won't forget it but it gets easier. I had a mc before my ds and have had two before this pregnancy so though you might not have this baby believe you will have one soon x

Thank you soo much Apple. I hope you have an amazing pregnancy.

If bad news, hopefully will only be a month behind all of you with a healthy baby & pregnancy xx

Oh Shamz you will will always be an honorary member, whenever your baby arrives :hugs: xxx

Thank you Princess.

Hospital called and said there's no need for my blood test tomorrow because yesterday's test, the hormone was too low. I have to take a test in 2 weeks to see if everything has cleared.

Thanks for all your support. Hopefully I will be with you all next month. Fx my fertility is high after this miscarriage and doesn't take too long xx

Happy & healthy 9 months to you all.

I will keep checking this thread to see how your all doing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"