November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

You ladies are so lucky, I won't get to even hear a heartbeat for another 3 weeks! My Doc won't scan until 10-12 weeks, and it's kiiiiiiiiiiiilling me to wait!

Dissy its worth the wait you will see your baby more developed and more detailed as if you had a sono now.

You ladies are so lucky, I won't get to even hear a heartbeat for another 3 weeks! My Doc won't scan until 10-12 weeks, and it's kiiiiiiiiiiiilling me to wait!

My first pregnancy was the same. I'm sorry you have to wait! As my DS put it today when we were talking about waiting for the baby "waiting is hard!"

8 weeks today!

My first uss is booked for 7th May. It's so far away still!

took my girls to school, new going be a struggle so i kindly asked school office if i was able to drop/pick up my eldest from there as her class room is furthest away they said be fine so at least that helps me out.
Without a doubt motion is big trigger for my nausea waves.

mummytoamber-motion is a huge trigger for me as well,esp if i get up too quick.My sickness hasnt really improved,just trying to get by as best as i can.Thankgod you have the school holidays coming up! My DD doesnt understand whats wrong with me and just runs around making sick noises then laughing,the little menace
:dust:

Hopeful how lovely to see your baby is 3d and a lot of us including myself are the same gestation so it's nice for us to see too!!

Sorry to hear about the sch! Hopefully it sorts itself out!!

Are you measuring on track now? If I remember correctly; you were measuring a few days behind at last scan and you were worried.

Yes! The sonographer yest agreed with me to the day :)

And kazine just as with my son 9 weeks has come and boom sickness, last night I cried and vomited over the toilet 5 hours, then slept for 12!

Well here is the little tadpole! He/she is only about 5.5mm and was hiding behind the yolk sac, so all we could get was a blurry blob in the photo :haha:

HB was 145. The cyst on my ovary is about 1.5 inches (3cm) across and the doctor said it's probably a corpus luteum cyst and nothing to worry about. She said it will probably resolve itself, but there's a small chance it could rupture...which wouldn't be dangerous to the baby, just very painful for me. So we'll just wait and see.

Morning sickness kicked in today, and I vomited as soon as I got up. Fortunately I felt fine by the time I got to work. Hopefully it will stay "morning" sickness and not turn into "all day" sickness like last time.

5.5 mm at 6 weeks?!?

That's the measurement for 11-12 weeks.
My baby was 2.2 mm yesterday and that's dead on track for 9 weeks to the day

Well here is the little tadpole! He/she is only about 5.5mm and was hiding behind the yolk sac, so all we could get was a blurry blob in the photo :haha:

HB was 145. The cyst on my ovary is about 1.5 inches (3cm) across and the doctor said it's probably a corpus luteum cyst and nothing to worry about. She said it will probably resolve itself, but there's a small chance it could rupture...which wouldn't be dangerous to the baby, just very painful for me. So we'll just wait and see.

Morning sickness kicked in today, and I vomited as soon as I got up. Fortunately I felt fine by the time I got to work. Hopefully it will stay "morning" sickness and not turn into "all day" sickness like last time.

5.5 mm at 6 weeks?!?

Umm.. No. 5mm is normal for 6 weeks. At 9 weeks you're looking at 2.3cm. At 12 weeks, 5.4cm.

3 weeks until our engagement party/pregnancy announcement!

Also just realised that I'm 7 months from my due date today :D

5.5 mm at 6 weeks?!?

Umm.. No. 5mm is normal for 6 weeks. At 9 weeks you're looking at 2.3cm. At 12 weeks, 5.4cm.

Oh my gosh your right I'm sorry haha!! Dam pregnant brain, I read it wrong!

tumblr_n1jqivCxUd1rzr014o1_500.jpg
tumblr_n3i80fRZGA1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

Eep

I am the same!! Flat to belly in about 4 weeks! It's crazy considering baby is 2.2cm lol but I guess uterus is size of big orange by now plus all the bloat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 18
I got the bloat just waiting for someonè to guess. No more work for 2 weeks as it's the Easter break the week I go back is my scan so I can reveal all :)

I've not posted in a while as been really busy!
But today I am 7 months away from due date, got my dating scan through the post for the 1st May & I'll be 13+2 at the time and also getting a little bump!

How is everyone? :)

We got our first prenatal appointment and ultrasound today. Ultrasound put us at 7+1, while LMP had put us at 8+1. So our official due date is now Nov. 19th, rather than the 12th.

We didn't get a very clear picture, the one we saw live was much better, but my doctor couldn't get a clear picture to capture. Heartbeat was clear and strong at 156. I think as long as your doctor isn't concerned about heartbeat, I wouldn't worry too much, there is a lot of variety among babies!

Jalanis, I don't think your heartrate is anything to worry about, normal restring rate for some people is in the 80s. When we are pregnant though, the heart has to work a little harder to pump more blood, so a little high can be pretty normal during pregnancy.

Has anyone had any spotting/bleeding following a transvaginal ultrasound? About an hour after mine I had some pink discharge and some really light spotting. Just curious if this is normal.
I didn't but I hear it's very normal

My first pregnancy was the same. I'm sorry you have to wait! As my DS put it today when we were talking about waiting for the baby "waiting is hard!"
Smart boy! lol

I'm having my sister do a scan tomorrow...baby won't look like a little blob anymore which should be cool to see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->