November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

According to my scan I'm 9w2d today and my nausea has disappeared since my scan; my boobs still hurt but that's it! My energy is somewhat back; it's very strange and has gotten me worried!!!

Totally normal hun! Your placenta is about to take over here at 10 weeks and many woman start feeling better at this time. :)

Food vs Stomach Fight i am so sick of this.

Im going get appt with doc and see if is some kind of shake replacement i can go on till this eases up.
Id much rather be bringing up liquid than all this lumpy food yuk!

What is everyone thinking about old wives tales for gender? I have started looking at them, obviously not taking the results seriously but I think it is fun to see which were right for me.
So far:

Acne: girl
Baking Soda: boy
Wee colour: girl
Chinese predictor: boy
Sweet cravings: girl
Ring test: girl

So they are swinging towards girl for me.

Ooh can u post the instructions so we can try?

Of course:
Acne = if you have an increase in acne/oily/bad skin it's a girl, if your skin looks better than normal it's a boy.
Baking soda= put a couple of tablespoons (roughly don't need to be measuring here) of wee in a tablespoon on baking soda, if it froths or fizzes it means boy but if there is no reaction it means girl.
Wee colour = if your wee is a dull yellow it's a girl and if it's bright yellow it's a boy.
Chinese predictor is an online calculator, a quick google will lead you to that and your result but basically it is based off your lunar age at conception.
Cravings= if you have sweet cravings it means a girl and savoury cravings means a boy.
Ring test= hang your wedding ring (I don't have a wedding ring but do have a ring I got as a present from my OH so I used that) from a bit of string or thread and hold it over your bump (so at this stage I just went for roughly over where I know my uterus is) and if it sway back and forwards it means a girl and if it swings in circles then it means a boy.

There are more old wives tales but they are to do with bump shape etc so I will have to wait for those.

Have fun!

I keep having very strange dreams! I have no idea why :/
Only 2 more sleeps to go until my first scan I'm very anxious as had 2 mc's before I had my son so the fear is always there....I should be 6+6 so hoping to see heartbeat fingers crossed!X

What is everyone thinking about old wives tales for gender? I have started looking at them, obviously not taking the results seriously but I think it is fun to see which were right for me.
So far:

Acne: girl
Baking Soda: boy
Wee colour: girl
Chinese predictor: boy
Sweet cravings: girl
Ring test: girl

So they are swinging towards girl for me.

Ooh can u post the instructions so we can try?

Of course:
Acne = if you have an increase in acne/oily/bad skin it's a girl, if your skin looks better than normal it's a boy.
Baking soda= put a couple of tablespoons (roughly don't need to be measuring here) of wee in a tablespoon on baking soda, if it froths or fizzes it means boy but if there is no reaction it means girl.
Wee colour = if your wee is a dull yellow it's a girl and if it's bright yellow it's a boy.
Chinese predictor is an online calculator, a quick google will lead you to that and your result but basically it is based off your lunar age at conception.
Cravings= if you have sweet cravings it means a girl and savoury cravings means a boy.
Ring test= hang your wedding ring (I don't have a wedding ring but do have a ring I got as a present from my OH so I used that) from a bit of string or thread and hold it over your bump (so at this stage I just went for roughly over where I know my uterus is) and if it sway back and forwards it means a girl and if it swings in circles then it means a boy.

There are more old wives tales but they are to do with bump shape etc so I will have to wait for those.

Have fun!

I have a little acne but NOWHERE NEAR as bad as it was with my son, also cravings change day to day haha

I had a scan yesterday. Baby no longer looks like a little blob and actually looks like a baby. He was moving all around and you can see the little arms and legs. So cute. Heart rate was 164

I had a scan yesterday. Baby no longer looks like a little blob and actually looks like a baby. He was moving all around and you can see the little arms and legs. So cute. Heart rate was 164

Can you post the scan picture? :)

aww how adorable :)

He was fist pumping lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 17
Had a teeny bit of light brown very watery discharge today- and it was gone as suddenly as it started?!

Out of curiosity is there a fb page/group for us November sparklers? x

Out of curiosity is there a fb page/group for us November sparklers? x

I think unless the group is closed (so no one else can see it) some people may not want to be in a group on Facebook especially in these early stages if others on Facebook can see it.

For me I don't plan on having an official annoucement on facebook but I'll be in a group if it's closed :)

Has anyone been exercising at all? Ive read it's important to do it and it will help will labor but I have been so tired I can't even think about it. Now that the weather is getting nicer I am going to try and take my dogs on some long walks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->