November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I hope everything is ok with the SCH. I bet t will be fine!

Lovely DH Kazine!

I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and had crazy horrid dreams last night. But I leave for vacation today, yay!

I hope everything is ok with the SCH. I bet t will be fine!

Lovely DH Kazine!

I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and had crazy horrid dreams last night. But I leave for vacation today, yay!

I had crazy dreams too, but they were about giving birth. I arrived to the hospital and some nurse immediately said she was sending me for a c-section and then got pissy when I started to question why and if it was necessary.

Dragonfly - glad everything is okay! I had a cyst on my ovary at my 6w4d scan and it was gone at my 8w scan. I felt it and knew it was there and am much more comfortable now that it's gone.

Hello Everyone!

I am currently 8 weeks as of yesterday and my EDD is November 12th. First child I am hoping to carry to term, previous miscarriage several years ago...

Can't wait!!!

Had my first vomit last night :( At 9 weeks 2 days I thought I might be going to be one of the lucky ones! WRONG!

But my OH was wonderful! He was asleep when I started throwing up, woke up immediately, held back my hair and stroked me while I threw up, brought me water afterwards and then cleaned the bucket out before bringing me toast to settle my stomach, all at 3am when he had to be up at 7.

Good man!

Well here is the little tadpole! He/she is only about 5.5mm and was hiding behind the yolk sac, so all we could get was a blurry blob in the photo :haha:

HB was 145. The cyst on my ovary is about 1.5 inches (3cm) across and the doctor said it's probably a corpus luteum cyst and nothing to worry about. She said it will probably resolve itself, but there's a small chance it could rupture...which wouldn't be dangerous to the baby, just very painful for me. So we'll just wait and see.

Morning sickness kicked in today, and I vomited as soon as I got up. Fortunately I felt fine by the time I got to work. Hopefully it will stay "morning" sickness and not turn into "all day" sickness like last time.

Attachments

• IMG_20140402_154121_840-1.jpg
    IMG_20140402_154121_840-1.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Usually about 90-110, mine was 120 ish. Faster means stronger I think though so :thumbup:

Hello Everyone!

I am currently 8 weeks as of yesterday and my EDD is November 12th. First child I am hoping to carry to term, previous miscarriage several years ago...

Can't wait!!!

Hello and welcome :wave: congratulations on the pregnancy and wishing you a h&h 9 months :happydance:
I will add you to the front page xxx

Lovely to see both your scans dragonfly and hopeful.

Hopeful it sounds like it's going to be a tough few weeks waiting to see what happens. My fingers are crossed x

You ladies have me nervous with this heartbeat talk. At 6+1 we could see the heartbeats on both my babies, but it was too early to measure them (so I'm assuming too weak?). The doctor told me this was nothing to be concerned about, but with these 140+ heartbeats at six weeks it makes me nervous! Lol... Another day, another worry.

I am still so sick all day long! Tomorrow I go for an 8 week scan. I have been taking 400mg of progesterone pessaries everyday.... Does anyone think that could be making my sickness worse?

You ladies have me nervous with this heartbeat talk. At 6+1 we could see the heartbeats on both my babies, but it was too early to measure them (so I'm assuming too weak?). The doctor told me this was nothing to be concerned about, but with these 140+ heartbeats at six weeks it makes me nervous! Lol... Another day, another worry.

Don't worry! 6 weeks can def be too early to see a heartbeat. Im sure everything is fine

Ladies is it bad to have high pulse rate? Its not over 100 but its between 83-95

We got our first prenatal appointment and ultrasound today. Ultrasound put us at 7+1, while LMP had put us at 8+1. So our official due date is now Nov. 19th, rather than the 12th.

We didn't get a very clear picture, the one we saw live was much better, but my doctor couldn't get a clear picture to capture. Heartbeat was clear and strong at 156. I think as long as your doctor isn't concerned about heartbeat, I wouldn't worry too much, there is a lot of variety among babies!

Jalanis, I don't think your heartrate is anything to worry about, normal restring rate for some people is in the 80s. When we are pregnant though, the heart has to work a little harder to pump more blood, so a little high can be pretty normal during pregnancy.

Has anyone had any spotting/bleeding following a transvaginal ultrasound? About an hour after mine I had some pink discharge and some really light spotting. Just curious if this is normal.

Attachments

• Ultrasound 7 weeks.jpg
    Ultrasound 7 weeks.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g