November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Oh so glad dragonfly! Hope the cyst doesn't cause too much discomfort. xo

Wonderful news Dragonfly! Such a relief!! And on the positive, extra early scan!!:haha:

DragonflyWing: I'm sorry for the scare! So happy that all is just fine! :) :) :) Yay for seeing bean...

Great news dragonfly! I'm glad everything is okay.

2 weeks today until our next scan.. 22 days until we can tell people.

HURRY UPPPPPP!

So glad to hear everything is fine Dragonfly!

MarieMo, I'm really hoping there is only one baby. My husband seems to be symptom spotting. I'm not sure if my doctor will do an u/s tomorrow or not, but I'm hoping he does, just so the hubby will calm down. Or I will be proven wrong, lol.

My scan today showed an SCH :( she said it may get absorbed into the body or I may bleed :/

tumblr_n3egs4HCwZ1rzr014o2_250.jpg

How am I hiding this for another 3 weeks!

3d ultrasound at 9 weeks

https://s30.postimg.org/3xqfzp4yp/image.jpg
adult image upload

hopefulfor1st: Its good to know about the SCH. Now if you start bleeding, you know its no reason for worrying! :) I've heard many pregnancies having a SCH that progress perfectly.

hopefulfor1st: Its good to know about the SCH. Now if you start bleeding, you know its no reason for worrying! :) I've heard many pregnancies having a SCH that progress perfectly.

At this stage it is bigger than baby though so chances are if it happens it won't have a good outcome.
It's 23x24x29 mm and baby is 22mm. It also increases chances of a placental abruption which I had with my son :/

Anyone else have SUPER veiny boobs? My whole chest is like a map covered in blue lines all over, and they are so bright.

So pleased everything is ok dragonfly :hugs:

Hopeful what have they said about the sch? Do you have to do anything about it? Hoping everything will be ok xxx

morning

hopeful thats cool seeing baby like that so early. fingers crossed for you.

ive been in bed since i got home hubby needs to go to work tomorrow so need to get up and see how today goes.

keep reminding myself only 1 week left and girls are off for easter which will save me having to leave house for 2 weeks.

Nothing can be done its just wait and see and hope it shrinks by 12 week scan and doesn't haemmorage, as I'm on blood thinners a bleed will be quite heavy

Hopeful how lovely to see your baby is 3d and a lot of us including myself are the same gestation so it's nice for us to see too!!

Sorry to hear about the sch! Hopefully it sorts itself out!!

Are you measuring on track now? If I remember correctly; you were measuring a few days behind at last scan and you were worried.

Had my first vomit last night :( At 9 weeks 2 days I thought I might be going to be one of the lucky ones! WRONG!

But my OH was wonderful! He was asleep when I started throwing up, woke up immediately, held back my hair and stroked me while I threw up, brought me water afterwards and then cleaned the bucket out before bringing me toast to settle my stomach, all at 3am when he had to be up at 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->