November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Going over to OH's parents tonight.

Honestly, I just… I can’t be bothered. It’s not because I don’t want to be around them, it’s because they don’t know I’m pregnant and I’m freaking exhausted enough already never mind having to pretend I’m not pregnant and not exhausted on top of that.

Since it’s a Friday they’ll probably be expecting us to stay over as well and for OH to have a few drinks. But it’s bad enough having to sleep in his old single bed together never mind being pregnant too!

UGHHHHH.

clock watching till i can have my next tablet. Crap day water been hit and miss some stopped down but brought loads up this morning. i need bed!

I think I may have had my first little taste of nausea this morning. Resisting the urge to puke on a few different occasions. It seems to be worse when I'm moving around and much better when I'm sitting still, though nothing incredibly intense.

Going over to OH's parents tonight.

Honestly, I just… I can’t be bothered. It’s not because I don’t want to be around them, it’s because they don’t know I’m pregnant and I’m freaking exhausted enough already never mind having to pretend I’m not pregnant and not exhausted on top of that.

Since it’s a Friday they’ll probably be expecting us to stay over as well and for OH to have a few drinks. But it’s bad enough having to sleep in his old single bed together never mind being pregnant too!

UGHHHHH.

I know what u mean about the exhaustion!
I only work 3 days a week so I'm lucky im not like some of you working full time, but I have Jace so I can't just nap when I want on the other days anyway!
I miss being pregnant with my first where yes it was a struggle to get through the work day monday to friday but at least when I wasn't at work I could watch tv and relax or lay down! Then the weekend came and I had 2 days to relax!

I'm so tired... It's so hard with 2 toddlers. DH really pissed me off this morning saying I work 0 hours....

PLEASE not much I can do with being pregnant, 2 toddlers and a broken foot. I wanted to sock him. :haha:

Wtf...6 weeks and I already have varicose veins on my hoo-ha. I had them with my last pregnancy, but not until I was measuring nearly full term. I can't believe they showed up so early! I'm seriously pissed! They're already causing pain and pressure...what will they be like when I actually start growing? Sheesh.

I've felt really weak, dizzy, and short of breath today. I was so sure that a singleton would be easier!

Anyone else having really vivid and realistic dreams?

Yes, last night I dreamed I was bit by a snake. My whole house was covered in snakes and my friend got bit and died... It was awful.

In my first pregnancy I had a dream about being thrown in a snake pit. I need to look up what gestation it occurred.

With #2, I had non stop vivid MC dreams, and also sexy ones. Oooooo I hope to have sexy ones! :)

I looked up the interpretation of snake dreams. It said "Fear of something happening to the baby."

That would be me.

I had a dream that I was filling my closet with little boy clothes and DH was going "noooo! It could still be a girl I know it!" So. There's my dreams. Ha!

In other news, I just ate an ENTIRE bag of Chex Mix...I was wondering why I had already gained nearly TEN pounds. Oy. :dohh:

My dreams are more normal since becoming pregnant.
My dreams when not pregnant are just insane.

checked the scales this morning im -9lb. be nice to only gain weight in my stomach as with girls i gained everywhere.

im still waiting on my letter with scan date on

According to my scan I'm 9w2d today and my nausea has disappeared since my scan; my boobs still hurt but that's it! My energy is somewhat back; it's very strange and has gotten me worried!!!

Had an us yesterday, they pushed my date back to November 17! Yikes. Had some pain and had to go to the er- turns out I have 2 decent sized ovarian cysts. Hopefully they just go away on their own and not burst.

I was so happy to see my little guy I started crying- HR was going strong at 176.:happydance:

What is everyone thinking about old wives tales for gender? I have started looking at them, obviously not taking the results seriously but I think it is fun to see which were right for me.
So far:

Acne: girl
Baking Soda: boy
Wee colour: girl
Chinese predictor: boy
Sweet cravings: girl
Ring test: girl

So they are swinging towards girl for me.

What is everyone thinking about old wives tales for gender? I have started looking at them, obviously not taking the results seriously but I think it is fun to see which were right for me.
So far:

Acne: girl
Baking Soda: boy
Wee colour: girl
Chinese predictor: boy
Sweet cravings: girl
Ring test: girl

So they are swinging towards girl for me.

Ooh can u post the instructions so we can try?

Been a mess tonight! Been watching friends, and the episodes on TV just happen to be the ones where Rachel is heavily pregnant and then gives birth (OF course!)

And of course I cried when she had the baby.

But then I was in the bath and I was thinking about the scene where Monica and Chandler get their babies and I CRIED again!

Then my mind wanders and I often get horrible thoughts about OH dying and what I would do. I just imagined naming the baby after him if it was a boy and showing pics/videos to the kid later of their dad performing etc and telling them how awesome their dad was and I just criiiiiied my eyes out.

Whyyyyyy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->