November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Has anyone been exercising at all? Ive read it's important to do it and it will help will labor but I have been so tired I can't even think about it. Now that the weather is getting nicer I am going to try and take my dogs on some long walks.

god no, going upstairs feels like 5k. Hopefully get back into walking later on though.

Just walking around the grocery store yesterday left me crippled last night. I had to sit with the heating pad on because my pelvis felt like it was coming apart. I can't imagine exercising on purpose right now! :haha:

Hey hopeful same day as mine! Any more spotting?

I've just tried to find the hb for the first time and I found it! I love my Doppler it's an angel sounds incase anyone was thinking of getting one. Had to look low down and it was faint but unmistakeable!

Hey apple what did you hear it with? Gel, lotion? I tried last time and could find it but i have a poochy stomach but of course im also doing it with lotion and not gel.

Out of curiosity is there a fb page/group for us November sparklers? x

I think unless the group is closed (so no one else can see it) some people may not want to be in a group on Facebook especially in these early stages if others on Facebook can see it.

For me I don't plan on having an official annoucement on facebook but I'll be in a group if it's closed :)

Yes if the group is closed I would defiantly be interested as I'm not planning on announcing it any time soon but it would be good for us to have a natter. I joined a private group on fb with b&b girls when I was expecting me son it was great I would love to join another one with this pregnancy x

I used ultrasound gel I got online. It would be very easy to miss at this stage as if I moved it a millimetre either side I lost it. Happy hunting!

Sorry I've been missing this weekend...we went to stay with the ILs :dohh:

I've been trying to exercise but I'm managing much less than last time. I'm keeping up to my yoga class once a week and trying to do 2 other classes of my home workout programme turbofire a week, tough though!

My next door neighbour is a nurse and she has a Doppler so when I've told her she can help me find the hb :yipee:
Scan in 2w2d :happydance:...finally

The nausea is terrible tonight :sick: ugh

Hopeful hope no more spotting?

Xxx

I've managed to go to the gym precisely once since finding out; between nausea and exhaustion!!

No excercise here... I'm trying to figure out how to get through each day with the nausea. Not a lot of vomiting, just feeling sick.

Last few days ive noticed my worst period is between 12-5pm for throwing up but improvement on all day.

Still no scan date for me.

Last few days ive noticed my worst period is between 12-5pm for throwing up but improvement on all day.

Still no scan date for me.

So sorry to hear youre still suffering :( I can't remember if you've said this, but did you have it with your other pregnancies?

As for scan date...I got told mine at my booking in appointment and I'll get told at that scan the date of my 20 week scan! Are you waiting for a letter?

Hi everyone :)

Ive been away on holiday and had a very busy week since, hope all is well and theres so many scans im jealous!

I got my date and its not till 29th April :( hmpph.. I thought id got in early enough this time to have it for close to 12 weeks, but no ill be 14 weeks! so thats another 2 weeks of keeping quiet with a growing tum!

anyway i hope everyone is keeping well! i can believe I am nearly 11 weeks now!!

xxx

No more spotting it was just so random like a gush of light brown water, mw just said its to be expected with the hematoma and brown is good

Good luck nanninoo!

Hi Shineystar...where've you been? I will be 13 weeks at my scan, I know what you mean about the growing tum-could do with announcing tomorrow really :dohh:

Good news hopeful. I remember having something similar with F and the midwife reassured me too.

Xxx

Nan i have my first san tomorrow too! I will be 8 weeks. I hope both of ours go well! Good luck!

There's no way I can hide my bump past 12 weeks - it's already pretty prominent. My sister keeps saying "I bet it's twins!"...don't know what to think of that haha

Here's a preview of my little gorgeous baby, measuring right on at 8w1d and with a heartbeat of 164. Incredible, just so very amazing.

Attachments

• Edited Baby 4.7.14.jpg
    Edited Baby 4.7.14.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g