November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Mmmm, chocolate milk! I think I need to go have some right now.

I usually have a huge sweet tooth, but lately sweet stuff has been tasting weird to me. I'm craving more savory things like chips (crisps), cheese, and pasta with meat sauce.

I'm really struggling with fatigue this week. I've been taking naps, but I'm still exhausted. My parents are coming to visit from tomorrow until next Tuesday, and there's a ton of cleaning to do to prepare...but I'm so tired I can't even get started! My mom will drop dead if she sees my house the way it is right now :wacko:

Went to the dr. Due to some issue/bacteria i had and heard the babies heartbeat for the first time on the doppler it was 170bpm. :yipee:

My nipples, especially my right one, are extremely painful!! Whatever I do, whatever I wear they hurt. Like a burning pain and slightly swollen, is this normal? Does anyone have this? I'm in serious pain!!!

Sounds painful laura. Maybe phone your dr, ive never seen or had myself a swollen boob. They just hurt after i take off my bra but not swollen at all. Hopefully nothing serious.

I googled for you (since I know it can be scary to do the google!) but all I could find was on nursing women. They did mention something called "thrush" which is a type of yeast infection, but only when there's milk present I think? I'm sure this didn't help you...I hope it gets to feeling better soon!

My nipples, especially my right one, are extremely painful!! Whatever I do, whatever I wear they hurt. Like a burning pain and slightly swollen, is this normal? Does anyone have this? I'm in serious pain!!!

Does it seem to change colors while it hurts? Like white, or purple? During my last pregnancy, I had Reynaud's of the nipple, which causes burning pain like that. It's due to constriction of the blood vessels, and temperature change can make it worse (mine was worst when I got out of the shower). It's not harmful, but it hurts like hell. I never did find anything that helped, but it went away as soon as I had the twins.

I've been craving misc things like spaghetti with sauce and mostly carbs (so lovely to be eating the week of my wedding :rofl:).

Thanks for all the comments on the scan pic! I was super surprised, because it was not a vaginal one, it was over my abdomen, which I thought was weird?

I've been craving misc things like spaghetti with sauce and mostly carbs (so lovely to be eating the week of my wedding :rofl:).

Thanks for all the comments on the scan pic! I was super surprised, because it was not a vaginal one, it was over my abdomen, which I thought was weird?

I had a vaginal at 6w4d but at 8w was just a regular scan

I had a vaginal at 6w4d but at 8w was just a regular scan

Oh good! I was told by everyone I knew it'd be vaginal and they she asked me to pull up my shirt and I was so confused, until the goop was on !

Getting excited! I get to see my little bean for the first time on Monday morning!! :happydance:
I also took a trip to the drug store this after noon and bought sea bands to hopefully help with the nausea. I'm tired of feeling nauseous/hungry all day!

Seriously, guys. I'm not even 8 weeks yet, and I KNOW this isn't the pizza I ate for dinner tonight. Sheesh. Is this normal for my body type? I'm normally thin-ish (except in the bottom area). My clothes are starting to become a little tight!

Attachments

• 20140408_213940.jpg
    20140408_213940.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 20
Is it still there when you suck in? Everyone's body does differently, but I do know of a woman or two who looked like that early on and ended up having two in there. ;)

I am having a lot of bloat, so I totally look pg especially in the afternoon, but some anytime of day. But if I suck in, my tummy is a lot smaller. With my first pregnancy, I didn't bloat as much, but when the belly was definitely baby, no amount of sucking in made a difference in belly size.

I think you look awesome. Enjoy it. :)

Is it still there when you suck in? Everyone's body does differently, but I do know of a woman or two who looked like that early on and ended up having two in there. ;)

I am having a lot of bloat, so I totally look pg especially in the afternoon, but some anytime of day. But if I suck in, my tummy is a lot smaller. With my first pregnancy, I didn't bloat as much, but when the belly was definitely baby, no amount of sucking in made a difference in belly size.

I think you look awesome. Enjoy it. :)

When I suck in, my belly is still a lot thicker than usual. THAT I know is probably the bloat! One major positive is that my chest is getting bigger too. :happydance: I really don't mind the bigger belly at all, it's just harder to keep a secret!

woop woop! yay boobs! I need all the help I can get in that department, myself. So :thumbup: ;)

Hi I'm due Nov 23rd by LMP, haven't had my dating scan yet so EDD may change as I really don't know when I ovulated. By dates I'm 7+2 but I could be not quite 7 weeks yet, just don't know. Surprise first pregnancy after 5 years LTTTC here, very anxious to see a heartbeat at my first scan [-o<

Does it seem to change colors while it hurts? Like white, or purple? During my last pregnancy, I had Reynaud's of the nipple, which causes burning pain like that. It's due to constriction of the blood vessels, and temperature change can make it worse (mine was worst when I got out of the shower). It's not harmful, but it hurts like hell. I never did find anything that helped, but it went away as soon as I had the twins.

They look normal, still as pink as usual! It only started yesterday so will be interesting to see what it's like when I get out the shower! When I said swollen, I meant my right nipple looks a little swollen (bigger than usual) think if it's still like this in a few hours I'll try book a doctors appointment for tomorrow!

Thanks girls. I try to stay away from google being a massive worrier :(

They look normal, still as pink as usual! It only started yesterday so will be interesting to see what it's like when I get out the shower! When I said swollen, I meant my right nipple looks a little swollen (bigger than usual) think if it's still like this in a few hours I'll try book a doctors appointment for tomorrow!

Thanks girls. I try to stay away from google being a massive worrier :(

i think it sounds normal just like boobs hurting but only its your nipples

Sore nipples is always a pg symptom for me. It was weird this time because it was more the left one. It went away pretty quickly though. They now feel a little different than pre-preg, but not sore.

Congrats lila! Love your avatar. ;)

I had nightmare day yesterday my stomach just didnt want to know me. Managed slice toast x 2 and water . Only kept 1 slice toast in and about half water and bile coming up like no tomorrow.

Only 3 more days till half term so i can rest i really think its moving about to much.

Hey girls can I join?
Im pregnant with number 4 and due 26th november :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->