November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Dissy I feel like I might almost be showing too. I am not super skinny so I kept thinking it was just my belly but it's starting to look more bump-ish.

Mandaa adorable scan pic!!!!! So sweet.

So exciting seeing your babies for the first time Nannnino & Curlymikes! Eeeek! <3

Hopefulfor1st: Such great news!! This bean is sticking!

Hi ladies, can I join? I don't think I can catch up on 200+ pages, but I'll try to get to know you all from here. I'm another one for November 10. :D

Last few days ive noticed my worst period is between 12-5pm for throwing up but improvement on all day.

Still no scan date for me.

So sorry to hear youre still suffering :( I can't remember if you've said this, but did you have it with your other pregnancies?

As for scan date...I got told mine at my booking in appointment and I'll get told at that scan the date of my 20 week scan! Are you waiting for a letter?

Didnt have HG no just normal mild MS. What a differance they are.

Yes waiting for a letter from hospital. Be a week today, didnt wait this long last time.

Lovely scan pic mandaa
Welcome eyemom :)
Today's the day well 1:30pm to be exact having a transvaginal scan like I did with my past early pregnancies at the fertility clinic in my hospital I'm so nervous x

Lovely scan pic mandaa
Welcome eyemom :)
Today's the day well 1:30pm to be exact having a transvaginal scan like I did with my past early pregnancies at the fertility clinic in my hospital I'm so nervous x

Good luck x

Eye mom I too have an SCH, mine measure much bigger though- 23x 24x 29mm :(

ive started wanting things : garlic ( ??odd!) grilled sausages and like strawberry dream topping. haha

ive started wanting things : garlic ( ??odd!) grilled sausages and like strawberry dream topping. haha

My craving at the moment is salt and vinegar crisps!! I can't get enough of them! I used to crave sweet thing but now it's mostly savoury things (very unusual for me lol I have a sweet tooth!)

My craving at the moment is salt and vinegar crisps!! I can't get enough of them! I used to crave sweet thing but now it's mostly savoury things (very unusual for me lol I have a sweet tooth!)

they not give you heartburn? i got heartburn off tuna last night wasnt impressed.
I have(or had) mega sweet tooth (many trips to cadbury world shop) but i couldnt care less right now much rather have warm beef sandwich or pulled pork and apple sauce :D cant wait till i can handle food better i miss cooking, hubby cooking is limited lol.

they not give you heartburn? i got heartburn off tuna last night wasnt impressed.
I have(or had) mega sweet tooth (many trips to cadbury world shop) but i couldnt care less right now much rather have warm beef sandwich or pulled pork and apple sauce :D cant wait till i can handle food better i miss cooking, hubby cooking is limited lol.

Yes heartburn has been a killer this past week!! Ham and cheese toasties are another weak spot for me this week!! But then evenings I tend to crave sweet things again; just bought some cherry bakewells yum! I can't really stomach 'real' food at the moment; I start cooking it and then feel too sick to eat it :(

I'm fine sick-wise to cook so far, but I'm always too exhausted. The freezer is stocked with super unhealthy foods for my husband and I until I get outta this tired funk! It sucks, because I love cooking :growlmad:

Hi hopeful, I think I've seen you in the SCH thread. :hugs: Sorry you're dealing with it. It is scary. I've had a lot of encouragement though that things will probably be okay. Prayers for us both.

It's funny to see all the different cravings. In the first few weeks, I craved umami, like I wanted to eat Chinese food every day. Or vinegary salad dressings, like salads you might get at Italian restaurants. Now I'm wanting more bland things or sweets. I find I can eat a lot more (as in different things, not as picky) at lunch time. But at dinner I'm more euurgghghghgh. I'm so hungry, but everything sounds disgusting.

Hmm, shall I introduce myself a little better? I guess a lot of it is in my signature though. I am 32, DH is turning 34 next month. We have a gorgeous and smart 3 yo DD. I've had one loss summer 2012, then we were LTTTC after that. My mom had secondary infertility as well, but it still came as a total shock since I got pregnant twice without trouble. Infertility was unexplained as all tests came back normal, but I got pregnant on my second round of Clomid. I did not give a lot of thought to my screen name...I am an optometrist. So that's where the "eye" part comes from. I am not good at coming up with creative names. :)

I craved through ALL throughout my 1st pregnancy with DD. Ate them every single day. My sweet tooth developed later on in pregnancy, like 3rd trimester, but I still craved salt & vinegar ALL THE TIME.

In fact, talking about them makes me want them now...
*sigh*
#pregnantgirlproblems

Now that you mention it, they do sound pretty yummy. :haha:

I've been craving pancakes , grapes, and chocolate milk

Lovely scan pic mandaa!

Hi ladies, can I join? I don't think I can catch up on 200+ pages, but I'll try to get to know you all from here. I'm another one for November 10. :D
Hello eyemom :wave: congratulations and welcome.
I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx

I've been craving pancakes , grapes, and chocolate milk
grapes...me too. :thumbup:
Still fruit for me...tinned pears, strawberries, Peaches, can't get enough!

Xxx

I also was craving Salt and vinegar chips! And I never have them really so it's a bit odd for me. Also craving diet coke but I think I just miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->