November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I just requested you kazine. I am Molly.

My wrist is bothering me too! I have heard carpal tunnel like symptoms can be a preggo symptom.

I have this but my is cubital tunnel and its the sister of carpal. It just involves another nerve. This has been going on since 4 weeks.

First time moms, let this be a warning to you:
You should try to so a sit-up or a crunch occasionally between baby #1 and baby #2. Because if you don't (like me) you could end up looking like this after a piece of birthday cake. 8 weeks today. Yikes. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oYG9JXbUsPY/U0X69Q4QATI/AAAAAAAB85A/2DWu-a4JY9s/s1024-no/IMAGE_245.jpg

Weird to say before i was preggo i hated water, now i need it and love it! How weird how everything changes and as for cravings or anything...i dont crave anything at all as a matter of fact some things i loved to eat i cant even stand to smell or see at all, i lost a damn pound already..blahh

You should try to so a sit-up or a crunch occasionally between baby #1 and baby #2. Because if you don't (like me) you could end up looking like this after a piece of birthday cake. 8 weeks today. Yikes. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-oYG9JXbUsPY/U0X69Q4QATI/AAAAAAAB85A/2DWu-a4JY9s/s1024-no/IMAGE_245.jpg

I'm hearing you!!

9+6

https://s30.postimg.org/8t1n1xe29/image.jpg
free picture upload

No bump here yet, only bloat I'm certain, sucking it in while at work as no one knows yet :haha:

Anyone else here wait too long to eat, then feel mildly nauseated by the food while also still hungry enough to eat it? This is the weirdest thing, I'm off-put but also wanting the dinner I'm eating....

Weird to say before i was preggo i hated water, now i need it and love it! How weird how everything changes and as for cravings or anything...i dont crave anything at all as a matter of fact some things i loved to eat i cant even stand to smell or see at all, i lost a damn pound already..blahh

Before I even thought for a second I might be pregnant, hubby was cooking prawns in garlic butter. Now, I haaaaate all seafood :sick: it all tastes like ocean to me and normally smells it, but I thought it smelled GOOD. :dohh: I was confused and creeped out, thought my tastes had changed. Did not occur to me for a second I might be pregnant, didn't even cross my mind. 2 weeks later when I tested at approx. 6 weeks (not sure when I ovulated) I thought back and went OHHHHH the BABY likes seafood, not me! :haha:

How crazy right...i cant see or smell the food that i cant stand as of now if not then i will puke for sure..me one day before i tested positive on a test i had eaten jalapeno poppers and i usually sometimes had heartburn but not as bad and that day it was bad which made me think if i was cause i had crazy bad heartburn with my LO and it was the same day.

morning

i have no bump bit of bloat and my trousers dont stay up grr to HG.

ive actually found i can drink pink lemonade lucozade and not feel or be sick, how amazing it is to have a good drink not feel disgusting.

ive noticed i started getting very restless legs but could be my tablets as i seen it is a side effect.

still no scan date think ill text my mw and see what she says been like 11 days now they are working off edd 5th so already passed 10wks to them.

I'm hearing you!!

9+6

https://s30.postimg.org/8t1n1xe29/image.jpg
free picture upload

:haha: hee hee cute bumps ladies!!

I'm glad school has broken up for the Easter holidays now as I'm tried of breathing in!! When I go back on the 28th I will have had my 12 week scan and I will be able to tell everyone! Xxx

No bump here yet, only bloat I'm certain, sucking it in while at work as no one knows yet :haha:

Anyone else here wait too long to eat, then feel mildly nauseated by the food while also still hungry enough to eat it? This is the weirdest thing, I'm off-put but also wanting the dinner I'm eating....

If I wait too long before eating and I feel so hungry as soon as I finish eating I'm running to the bathroom to throw up (no warning what-so-ever!) it's like my stomach saying if you're not going to feed me when I need it you're not having this food lol!

tumblr_n3ta4iYy801rzr014o1_500.jpg

Yikes!

I've added everyone who added me to the group :). If anyone else wants to join it add me and send me an inbox and I will add you.

https://www.facebook.com/jodi.phoenix

Make sure to comment on the post to let everyone know if you've announced on FB or not!

Sooo fed up. I keep getting letters from my psych nurse asking me to go to appointments with her. Involves dragging myself on two different types of public transport for 5 miles paying £7.80 to get there and back just so she can ask if I'm okay and how my goddamn therapy appointments are going (which I also drag myself the same 5 miles before WALKING a mile every week and possibly every two weeks soon). You do realise that I'm PREGNANT! TIRED and sick all of the time and I can not be bothered to go to your pointless appointments and spend money getting there that could be better spent elsewhere!

I had an appointment on Monday actually, I was away, and missed it because I forgot to cancel it yet they just send another appointment.

LEAVE ME ALONE! Stupid pointless appointments, I can not be bothered.

Jodi, could you maybe ring the nurse and explain to her that because you are so tired and the journey there isn't simple and whether you can have that type of easy short check up type appointment over the phone. It would save both you and her time.

I'm starting to get a little bump…I'll take a pic later and post it.

I'm starting to get a little bump…I'll take a pic later and post it.

Jodi, could you maybe ring the nurse and explain to her that because you are so tired and the journey there isn't simple and whether you can have that type of easy short check up type appointment over the phone. It would save both you and her time.

May get my OH to ring. I'm terrible with stuff like this :(

At work people keep looking at my stomach....perhaps it is in my head, but I feels as if they "know" I am pregnant. If anyone asks I will just tell them I am fat.

Sent text to mw asking about my scan said ill probably get my letter next week so looks like its going be a late 12 wk scan for me.

OH goes to the chippy to get me chips and gravy (again) and get chips and curry sauce for himself. I stole one of his chips and instantly wished I'd got chips and curry sauce. He said he wished he had got chips and gravy so we swapped then after a few chips I go "... I wish I'd got chips and gravy again now," and had to swap back XD

Love the bumps, ladies! <3

My food dilemma.... There will be something I REALLY want, then I eat it. And then I never want to see it again. I'm running out of things I feel like I can eat without gagging, because I've eaten just about everything once by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->