November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Love the bumps, ladies! <3

My food dilemma.... There will be something I REALLY want, then I eat it. And then I never want to see it again. I'm running out of things I feel like I can eat without gagging, because I've eaten just about everything once by now!

I know what you mean! I keep going off things I have eaten in pregnancy :(

Saw there was a thread in the first trimester group so decided to come on over. Had my first ultrasound today, I thought I was around 8/9weeks, but they dated me at 7weeks 5 days, with a due date of November 22. Pretty cool to have been able to see the heart beat :)

Congrats salu how exciting.

So I'm eating some salt & vinegar chips(crisps) now, and I blame you ladies. ;) LOL

https://media.everything5pounds.com/images/190114/5907D.jpg

Do you girls think this dress would hide a little bump?

Saw there was a thread in the first trimester group so decided to come on over. Had my first ultrasound today, I thought I was around 8/9weeks, but they dated me at 7weeks 5 days, with a due date of November 22. Pretty cool to have been able to see the heart beat :)
Hi and congrats :wave: greats news on the scan...I hope you have a h&h 9 months. I will go add you to the front page xxx
https://media.everything5pounds.com/images/190114/5907D.jpg

Do you girls think this dress would hide a little bump?
ooo Jody that's cute! Is that for the engagement party? I think it would work. Have you tried a peplum style? I've got a wedding on Saturday and borrowing a dress from my sister, the peplum seemed to hide everything!! Xxx

wow huge hormonal shift going on at this end...hoping it means something positive like placenta thinking about taking over.

Congrats Due Date buddy! :) x

Anyone else not thrown up? I'm supposed to count myself lucky I know but mild nausea on and off and generally being off-put by all food (no cravings, either!!) along with fatigue and tender breasts is all I've got. I told Mum and she said she never threw up or had cravings with me, either, but all pregnancies are different. I keep worrying about seeing a heartbeat, what if I've got a MMC going? :cry:

I haven't vomited yet either but last time I vomited from 10-20 weeks so I don't consider myself safe yet! I've been nauseated and exhausted.

I also worry about MMC, I think everyone does. My first scan isn't until 7th May!

Anyone else not thrown up? I'm supposed to count myself lucky I know but mild nausea on and off and generally being off-put by all food (no cravings, either!!) along with fatigue and tender breasts is all I've got. I told Mum and she said she never threw up or had cravings with me, either, but all pregnancies are different. I keep worrying about seeing a heartbeat, what if I've got a MMC going? :cry:

My mom said she only had morning sickness with me, and no throwing up at all with my 3 brothers. I had bad nausea with DD (started at 6.5 weeks) but nothing so far with this one (8 weeks) - which totally makes me think this one is a boy. Scan is tomorrow so hopefully I see that hb! :)

I've only thrown up twice. I wouldn't worry. Everyone's different

Never puked with DD, and so far not with this one either. I haven't had cravings either as much as things that I DON'T want to eat. I know it's scary, but try to count yourself lucky. :hugs:

I haven't had morning sickness either; but my mom said she didn't have it with my sister or I so I am not too concerned. I kind of wish I had aversions, because I've been eating LITERALLY everything in my house!

How long did it take for everyone's maternity exemption card to come through the post once you sent off your form?

Hi! Doest look good for me. Went in for a scan at 7+5 and they found a 5+5 week pregnancy. Said everything looked great til i reminded them that i knew when i ovulated(2/26). Now the set me up for a scan on 4/21 if i dont miscarry before then. They saw a sac, fetal pole of 4mm, and yolk sac but no hb and it was an internal scan. I guess i have a little hope that i go back and there is the hb and everything has grown, but i know it probably wont happen.

Any chance of a positive outcome. They said if it really was pnly 5+5 it could be too early for a hb.
Very sad, crying. I already had one mc and have no living children.

Hi! Doest look good for me. Went in for a scan at 7+5 and they found a 5+5 week pregnancy. Said everything looked great til i reminded them that i knew when i ovulated(2/26). Now the set me up for a scan on 4/21 if i dont miscarry before then. They saw a sac, fetal pole of 4mm, and yolk sac but no hb and it was an internal scan. I guess i have a little hope that i go back and there is the hb and everything has grown, but i know it probably wont happen.

Any chance of a positive outcome. They said if it really was pnly 5+5 it could be too early for a hb.

So sorry. :hugs: Any chance you may have ovulated later than you thought and maybe you really are 5 + 5??

My mom said she only had morning sickness with me, and no throwing up at all with my 3 brothers. I had bad nausea with DD (started at 6.5 weeks) but nothing so far with this one (8 weeks) - which totally makes me think this one is a boy. Scan is tomorrow so hopefully I see that hb! :)

I'm 7+3 with twins and haven't puked once. I get the occasional wave of naussea and dry heaved once, but mostly I feel pretty normal. It's unsettling, yes. Everyone, including my nurse, told me to expect horrible MS with twins. I keep thinking something is wrong as well... But just need to keep the faith until that next scan. :flower: I'm sure we are both fine!

I'm so sorry. :hugs: I'll keep good thoughts for you going into your next scan.

So so sorry, I really hope your next scan you see your bean's heart beating away. [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->