November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Oh curly I hope you get some good news at your next scan. So sorry you have to deal with this right now. :hugs:

I also haven't really had any MS, no vomiting at all just some mild nausea.

Curly I so hope this is just a slow growing bean and you see the HB next scan!!! Xo

I never threw up with DS and only once or twice very eàrly on with this one (I'm thinking another boy)

Curly I'm so sorry about the scan I hope baby is just a slow grower or you ov later (opks don't confirm ov not sure if you were temp) good luck with the next scan x

Anyone else not thrown up? I'm supposed to count myself lucky I know but mild nausea on and off and generally being off-put by all food (no cravings, either!!) along with fatigue and tender breasts is all I've got. I told Mum and she said she never threw up or had cravings with me, either, but all pregnancies are different. I keep worrying about seeing a heartbeat, what if I've got a MMC going? :cry:

Can we swap? Sick of throwing up.

on serious note ive only got HG and exhausted i never get tender breasts. fear at back of my mind of mmc off how sick ive been.

Hi! Doest look good for me. Went in for a scan at 7+5 and they found a 5+5 week pregnancy. Said everything looked great til i reminded them that i knew when i ovulated(2/26). Now the set me up for a scan on 4/21 if i dont miscarry before then. They saw a sac, fetal pole of 4mm, and yolk sac but no hb and it was an internal scan. I guess i have a little hope that i go back and there is the hb and everything has grown, but i know it probably wont happen.

Any chance of a positive outcome. They said if it really was pnly 5+5 it could be too early for a hb.
Very sad, crying. I already had one mc and have no living children.
Everything is crossed for you x

Fingers crossed Curly. I measured 2 weeks behind my dates last time (hadn't tracked ovulation, though). You could have implanted late.

I've only thrown up once and I think that was because I took my vitamins on an empty stomach.

My matenity certificate only took a week or two to come through.

I've only thrown up once and I think that was because I took my vitamins on an empty stomach.

My matenity certificate only took a week or two to come through.

I sent mine off last Wednesday and still not got it yet! Maybe by next week it'll come

What is a maternity certificate? We don't get those here in the States...at least not in Kansas.

I think I'm going to have to buy maternity pants soon. My jeans are not fitting and my dress pants for work are a little snug. Anyone else?

I think I'm going to have to buy maternity pants soon. My jeans are not fitting and my dress pants for work are a little snug. Anyone else?

I'm struggling for tops that hide my bloaty bump! Luckily when I'm at home I can let it all hang out but there's only so many peplum tops I can wear haha!! I haven't put on any weight or centimetres yet thankfully. Maybe try some smart stretchy pants or leggings? Or high waisted skirts I've found are a good item, hide a bump whilst it's small and not clingy anywhere else!

Yea I've been wearing a lot of leggings! I want to get a pair of jeans though. Once the summer comes I plan on wearing a lot of maxi dresses

Yea I've been wearing a lot of leggings! I want to get a pair of jeans though. Once the summer comes I plan on wearing a lot of maxi dresses

H and m do lovely skinny jeans that are quite thin and stretchy! I'd try them, I have quite a few pairs in different colour blue!!
Yeah summer it'll be dresses all the time, I like figure hugging dresses as well as maxi dresses, hopefully they look cute with a bump. I go on holiday end of June and I'll be 20 weeks hoping I can still wear a bikini!!

if its just the button can get belly band or something like that which gives you good few extra inches

Yea I've been using a belly band. That will prob work a few more weeks

Hi! Doest look good for me. Went in for a scan at 7+5 and they found a 5+5 week pregnancy. Said everything looked great til i reminded them that i knew when i ovulated(2/26). Now the set me up for a scan on 4/21 if i dont miscarry before then. They saw a sac, fetal pole of 4mm, and yolk sac but no hb and it was an internal scan. I guess i have a little hope that i go back and there is the hb and everything has grown, but i know it probably wont happen.

Any chance of a positive outcome. They said if it really was pnly 5+5 it could be too early for a hb.
Very sad, crying. I already had one mc and have no living children.

Sending thoughts and prayers curly xxx

Had my scan today - measuring right on track for EDD Nov 19th!
Hb just over 170. They said everything was perfect!

I did learn that I'm likely not a good candidate for a VBAC, which is a little bit of a bummer. I ended up with a C after my last labor did not progress, and she said that is likely to happen again. But she'll let me go to 41weeks, and if nothing by then, we will schedule a C. Glad my parents moved so they are close to us now, couldn't imagine a C section, a newborn and a toddler! Lol!

Had my scan today - measuring right on track for EDD Nov 19th!
Hb just over 170. They said everything was perfect!

I did learn that I'm likely not a good candidate for a VBAC, which is a little bit of a bummer. I ended up with a C after my last labor did not progress, and she said that is likely to happen again. But she'll let me go to 41weeks, and if nothing by then, we will schedule a C. Glad my parents moved so they are close to us now, couldn't imagine a C section, a newborn and a toddler! Lol!

great news! fingers crossed you get your vbac.

hubby made my week brought me 25 macarons home even though i hate 90% of food these still taste amazing!
and came home with krispy kreme donuts i hinted at trying new peanut butter one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->