November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

My boobs are huge...they were big to begin with. Now they are out of control. They don't hurt at all though

Hi I'm due Nov 23rd by LMP, haven't had my dating scan yet so EDD may change as I really don't know when I ovulated. By dates I'm 7+2 but I could be not quite 7 weeks yet, just don't know. Surprise first pregnancy after 5 years LTTTC here, very anxious to see a heartbeat at my first scan [-o<

Welcome! We are EDD twins!

Twinklie, can I just say how happy I am to see that ticker keep on ticking; look at your amazing blueberry!!! How are you feeling? Any new preggo symptoms for you? :hugs:

Thanks Tiger!!! I love seeing the ticker going too!!! My symptoms are: sore boobs, waking up to pee, mild constipation, crazy dreams. And I swear my belly popped a tiny bit! But it could just be pizza. Haha. How are you doing?

I'm up to waking up twice at night now to pee. It was only 1 time the last few weeks. Ugh soon it's going to be every hour!

I'm about to make a November Sparklers Facebook group! But I can't unless I have someone on my friends list to add. So will someone please add me?

https://www.facebook.com/jodi.phoenix

I was away for a couple days too, we just got back. My scan in 1 week today!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461493770749211/

There you all go :) Facebook page, feel free to join, post it on the front page, whatevs

Yes it's a closed group, no one will be able to see anything of it on your news feed etc. People can only see you're in the group if, somehow, they actually find the group by themselves and look through the members.

Find out more:

https://www.facebook.com/help/www/220336891328465

I'd make it a secret group but you'd have to be friends with someone in the group to be able to join. I could do that but people would just have to add me to join if you'd prefer?

I just need to whine for a minute.

I feel like crap today! I've vomited twice and felt sick all day, and for some reason my left wrist is hurting so badly that I can hardly type. All I want is some ibuprofen and a nap, but I can't have either one. :(

sob sob sob, whinge whinge, whine whine.

;)

I joined the FB group. Sorry you feeling so bad dragonfly

Feel better Dragonflywing! Feeling miserable here too.

I joined the Facebook Group also. :)

I've actually been feeling better this last week. Haven't really been nauseous and not having as many food aversions. Maybe since I'm getting closer to the second trimester

Hi I'm due Nov 23rd by LMP, haven't had my dating scan yet so EDD may change as I really don't know when I ovulated. By dates I'm 7+2 but I could be not quite 7 weeks yet, just don't know. Surprise first pregnancy after 5 years LTTTC here, very anxious to see a heartbeat at my first scan [-o<

Hey girls can I join?
Im pregnant with number 4 and due 26th november :) x
Excellent news ladies...welcome and congratulations!! :wave:
I will add you to the front page...h&h 9 months xxx

I just need to whine for a minute.

I feel like crap today! I've vomited twice and felt sick all day, and for some reason my left wrist is hurting so badly that I can hardly type. All I want is some ibuprofen and a nap, but I can't have either one. :(

sob sob sob, whinge whinge, whine whine.

;)
Sorry to everyone who is feeling bad. Feeling the pain...I hope these bad days are over soon :hugs:

Xxx

Yesterday i had a pap smear done but i feel relieved since yesterday i was spotting due to pap but it cleared last night yayy

I just requested you kazine. I am Molly.

My wrist is bothering me too! I have heard carpal tunnel like symptoms can be a preggo symptom.

Hey Kazine, I also added you. I'm Melissa. :flower: would love to be part of the FB group so long as its secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->