November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

CurlyMikes: I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sometimes things turn out fine when we think they've gone wrong. I'm hoping for a positive outcome for you. :hugs:

AFM: I didn't have any MS with my 2 girls. And this time around, I'm so sick! I'm miserable with MS all day and night.

I'm so annoyed, I thought I had found an excellent deal on a 2nd hand icandy peach 2 pram only to go buy it and get home when lifting it they had actually given me the much heavier icandy apple (the logos are so similar I didn't notice), now I have to hope that the people I have bought it from aren't total prats and will actually give me my money back!

CurlyMikes: I'm so sorry you are going through this. Sometimes things turn out fine when we think they've gone wrong. I'm hoping for a positive outcome for you. :hugs:

AFM: I didn't have any MS with my 2 girls. And this time around, I'm so sick! I'm miserable with MS all day and night.

i had mild ms with my girls and this time murder, endless comments its a boy ive had :p

Great news Mariemo...I hope you get your vbac xxx

Glad you are managing to get something down mummytoamber xxx

Littlefishyegg that is terrible. What were they selling it through? A private ad or website or something? Surely they have trade description rules, it's a completely different model :growlmad: xxx

I'm sitting at the dinner table after my tea, I know it's going to come back up as soon as I move. Dh is being an idiot ths evening...crabby and rude. I think it's because he wants sex, well he's not going about it the right way!! I know I've been neglecting him this week but I just feel so sick :sick: boooo!

On a more positive note it's been a gorgeous sunny day today here! I'm off for a bath to get out of my funk :dohh: xxx

Away for the night with OH and his parents.

Was worried about hiding the bump etc but when we were out eating just now, his mother actually asked if I’d LOST weight.

Score!

i had mild ms with my girls and this time murder, endless comments its a boy ive had :p

We have that in common. :) I just went out today, bought lemonade & salt and vinegar chips, jolly ranchers. I'm hoping something works. It just keeps getting worse with each passing day.

That would be very nice if it means boy! :)

We have that in common. :) I just went out today, bought lemonade & salt and vinegar chips, jolly ranchers. I'm hoping something works. It just keeps getting worse with each passing day.

That would be very nice if it means boy! :)

Are you finding out? Im staying team yellow seems its our last.
I had few days of liking lemonade, i hope you find something that works. I sadly have no advice or tips to give other than dont move haha.
Hope yours eases up soon.

MummytoAmberx- I'm feeling much better actually. Better than I've felt in days. I did some chips and lemonade and now when I feel the nausea coming. I hurry up and suck on a jolly rancher. It is helping if only to keep my mind off of it. :)

I do intend on finding out next month at 14 weeks via private ultrasound. However, it will be some time after before we reveal the gender to everyone else. We want to enjoy and let the news settle ourselves.

I want to get a box and fill it with the appropriate color balloons and have a video taped release.

This is likely our last child also. However, the door will be left open just a crack. I don't know how you will be able to not find out. It's killing me to know already. :rofl:

Well, it's happened ladies. 7+4 and I finally puked. :sick:

Tried to eat Chinese food, and it came all right back up. Probably wont be eating Chinese again for a good long while. :haha:

Anyone been thinking about or looking at pushchairs?

To many i like! cosatto giggle special edition oaker is lush but i hate 3 wheeler, front just looks flimsy. Ill deffo have a look and see what i think in person.
Then got stokke crusi but way out of budget at 1,333!

Anyone been thinking about or looking at pushchairs?

To many i like! cosatto giggle special edition oaker is lush but i hate 3 wheeler, front just looks flimsy. Ill deffo have a look and see what i think in person.
Then got stokke crusi but way out of budget at 1,333!

Yeah we have. We really like the mylo 2 from mamas and papas! It's quite funny because mylo is on our list of boys names!! We also like the icandy raspberry which is a bit cheaper!

Ive been looking.I had a mamas and pappas pliko pramette last time,this time i think i want something with a carry cot,oyster is no1 on the list or maybe icandy,will deffo be buying second hand,i got my last one for £50 including car seat and base!
:dust:

Ive been looking.I had a mamas and pappas pliko pramette last time,this time i think i want something with a carry cot,oyster is no1 on the list or maybe icandy,will deffo be buying second hand,i got my last one for £50 including car seat and base!

I also like the oyster prams as well and I'm the same I want one which can have a car seat on the chassi when baby is tiny and then carrycot and seat as well. We've decided car seats and pram we are buying brand new but defo open to second hand for other things. I can't wait to find out the sex to start buying.

I've also looked for some of baby's furniture! Getting a little bit ahead of myself but oh well!!

Ive just had a look at the Mylo,i think i quite like that as well.
We are team yellow this time,but i would like a pram in a nice bright colour,thats what i like about the oyster.Ive just seen the Mylo in turquoise and that looks fab

EDD is November 20th :)

Yay!! Me too! Congrats :D

They're having city-wide yard sales in my area today, my sister and I are going to go look for baby things. Mostly storage at this point - shelving, bins, dressers...things that I could use anywhere until the baby gets here. I'm going to try REALLY hard not to buy any actual baby items! No promises though :haha:

We are team yellow this time,but i would like a pram in a nice bright colour,thats what i like about the oyster.Ive just seen the Mylo in turquoise and that looks fab

Yeah I like the navy or turquoise :) oyster do a bigger range of colours and so do icandy although maybe new colours will come out in the mylo before we have to buy!

just to many to pick from, when i go to baby show going be worse so many gorgeous ones last year.

i like icandy too, quinny moodd seems okay, i want whole package to with carry cot/car seat we bought all second hand last time it saves £££.

Bright like this? I think its lovely but to much for my eyes.

Attachments

• prod_000000_Web_pixelate.jpg
    prod_000000_Web_pixelate.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g