November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I guess if you can't decide on a color palette, that one would tick most boxes! haha

haha :haha: it would certainly dazzle your LO.

If i was finding out sex and it was a boy i'd be tempted by cosatto ooba.
Incase anyone didn't know Kiddiecare do interest free payment plans:thumbup:

Attachments

• Photo-17-06-2013-12-47-01.jpg
    Photo-17-06-2013-12-47-01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
This baby will be a sling baby. :cloud9:

I never actually bought a pram/buggy last time around. We were given an old pram and a graco buggy. By the time I'd realised how rubbish the buggy was I was exclusively baby wearing. The buggy still gets used by MIL at times, but I still wear her. Hopefully she'll walk more by November!

I never actually bought a pram/buggy last time around. We were given an old pram and a graco buggy. By the time I'd realised how rubbish the buggy was I was exclusively baby wearing. The buggy still gets used by MIL at times, but I still wear her. Hopefully she'll walk more by November!

I'd love to purchase a good proper decent sling this time aswell, could you advise of where i should look please? :)

Blimey,baby would think its going to a rave! thats a bit too much for me.Im not so keen on the 3 wheel prams either.I quite fancy the oyster in orange or yellow,or maybe green,but as im shopping second hand i will have to see whats available,ive already started looking so i figure ive got plenty of time to find the right bargain.
I had a moses basket for DD,but this time im thinking of a swinging crib untill it goes into a cot,whats everyone else doing?
:dust:

I'm unsure, i'm thinking second hand moses basket to keep downstairs then use normal size cot in my bedroom through the night as ive got a poddle pod and want to get LO using it as soon as possible, i have co-sleeped with my previous 2 but wanted to try something different.

I'd love to purchase a good proper decent sling this time aswell, could you advise of where i should look please? :)

I'm a big fan of wraps, and would always suggest a stretchy wrap for a newborn. I had one from Victoria Sling Lady which is just as good as the expensive ones (e.g. Moby). I upgraded to a woven wrap at 7 months which I still use now. I've had various other carriers such as a mei tai and a manduca soft structured carrier, but I find it easier to get comfortable with a wrap. The woven ones easily last from newborn to late toddler-hood, too!

The ladies in the natural parenting forum are good at advising on slings!

I don't really plan on getting a buggy. I was going to get one of those frames that you just place the car seat in but people are talking about not leaving babies in car seats so why would you put a car seat in a pram? So unsure about that now.

We've been away for a night with OH's parents (don't know I'm pg yet, keeping a secret until a few days before the big announcement on 25th)

My fella has been ill today, throwing up and whatnot. It’s great that it happened just when we were away for a night with his parents, so it was a massive distraction from the fact I was mildly ill in comparison.

He still went for me a McDonald’s breakfast at 9am though, bless him.

EDD is November 20th :)

Congratulations and welcome! :wave: ive added you to the front page xxx

We chose the oyster last time round and I think we will reuse it. I've been really happy with it and once baby is born I will choose a new colour pack to jazz it up a bit. Our second choice was the mylo, but it was double the price and I thought the buggy looked kind of like an office chair? :shrug:

I loved my Manduca carrier, definitely worth the money, I used it loads with F and will again. I also had a ring sling and moby wrap but only used those when F was really tiny. Xxx

I don't really plan on getting a buggy. I was going to get one of those frames that you just place the car seat in but people are talking about not leaving babies in car seats so why would you put a car seat in a pram? So unsure about that now.

We've been away for a night with OH's parents (don't know I'm pg yet, keeping a secret until a few days before the big announcement on 25th)

My fella has been ill today, throwing up and whatnot. It’s great that it happened just when we were away for a night with his parents, so it was a massive distraction from the fact I was mildly ill in comparison.

They say to only keep baby in a car seat for 2 hours at a time but for when they are newborn it's easier to put car seat in pushchair frame. What are you going to do when baby is too big for car seat? (a lot of my friends babies wouldn't be in car seat on the pram frame from 6 months because they wanted to look around at the world)

Hope you're feeling better!!

I only used car seat on travel system for quick shopping and short trips otherwise she was placed in pushchair, i want carry cot this time for the school walks i dont want to use car seat.

Well, it's happened ladies. 7+4 and I finally puked. :sick:

Tried to eat Chinese food, and it came all right back up. Probably wont be eating Chinese again for a good long while. :haha:

Eeek my nausea has gotten more constant, too, I keep wondering if something will push me over the edge from moderate to :sick:

I wonder if they just don't like Chinese food? Maybe they just don't like soy sauce? Maybe only one of them doesn't. Maybe it's not what you ate just a coincidence. Goodness knows!

My kid is some kinda major carnivore, I swear. I feel like blarg most of the time now, tired and mildly sick, but when I eat meat I feel best. Hubby said one of the first things he noticed is how much protein I wanted all the time, when I think on it, I don't think I've ever eaten so much meat so often in my whole life!

I'm not thinking buggy/pram either, going to have to do my wrap research. Park is up the street and ocean across the street, those are the only walks I can think of doing, and otherwise it'd just be to and from the car and round the stores. Thank you for the info you guys have given about your wrap experiences! <3

Well, it's happened ladies. 7+4 and I finally puked. :sick:

Tried to eat Chinese food, and it came all right back up. Probably wont be eating Chinese again for a good long while. :haha:

Eeek my nausea has gotten more constant, too, I keep wondering if something will push me over the edge from moderate to :sick:

I wonder if they just don't like Chinese food? Maybe they just don't like soy sauce? Maybe only one of them doesn't. Maybe it's not what you ate just a coincidence. Goodness knows!

My kid is some kinda major carnivore, I swear. I feel like blarg most of the time now, tired and mildly sick, but when I eat meat I feel best. Hubby said one of the first things he noticed is how much protein I wanted all the time, when I think on it, I don't think I've ever eaten so much meat so often in my whole life!

Ive wanted more protein too, when i couldnt keep anything down only thing that did stay down was salty bacon :wacko:

(Sure old wives tale is boy for wanting meaty stuff)

Hi ladies! Since the very beggining of my pregnancy I really have adversion for sweet stuff! OMG I just salty things that I want!

I love my cup of tea during theafternoon( decaf ofcourse) but now is like... not even that! I'm just driving crazy hahaha does anyone feel this way!?

I know is due to hormones but no Sweets! c'mon! hahaha

xxx

Hi ladies! Since the very beggining of my pregnancy I really have adversion for sweet stuff! OMG I just salty things that I want!

I love my cup of tea during theafternoon( decaf ofcourse) but now is like... not even that! I'm just driving crazy hahaha does anyone feel this way!?

xxx

I would have about 3 or 4 cups of tea a day before I got pregnant and then since I got pregnant I've probably had about 3/4 in total! I couldn't function without a cup of tea in the morning and now I'm really not fussed; massive change for me!!

xxx

i miss my cups of tea! ive learnt to avoid for now, last one lasted whole 5 mins! yack.

Im all for salty too (exception of macarons lol)

I'm not up for eating anything. Uh.. Tried everything, nothing helps. :nope:

As for Prams... I don't think I'll be buying anything. I have a double, but triples scare me... I would like a nice fluffy playmat and a new high chair. Our other high chair was given to us, but it was rough and I threw it out.

I'm buying a new vehicle. I'd like a KIA or a newer model Volkswagen. My little Toyota corolla is wonderful, but I don't think its going to do with 3 car seats. :)

I'm not up for eating anything. Uh.. Tried everything, nothing helps. :nope:

As for Prams... I don't think I'll be buying anything. I have a double, but triples scare me... I would like a nice fluffy playmat and a new high chair. Our other high chair was given to us, but it was rough and I threw it out.

I'm buying a new vehicle. I'd like a KIA or a newer model Volkswagen. My little Toyota corolla is wonderful, but I don't think its going to do with 3 car seats. :)

I'm also after a new car; I think September would be good for the new number plates but for what car I'll get will be budget permitting on how crazy I go spending for baby's things lol!!

I imagine triples are a nightmare to navigate!! Hopefully your oldest child can go on a buggy board??

However quick or slow I stand up I am always dizzy and have to lean against the wall or furniture until I feel okay again...is this a sign a low blood pressure? Or just a normal pregnancy thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->