November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Hi ladies! Since the very beggining of my pregnancy I really have adversion for sweet stuff! OMG I just salty things that I want!

I love my cup of tea during theafternoon( decaf ofcourse) but now is like... not even that! I'm just driving crazy hahaha does anyone feel this way!?

I know is due to hormones but no Sweets! c'mon! hahaha

xxx
I was like that at first, then it kinda switched. :)

Today is the first day I feel really blah. I had diarrhea a bunch of times today and only really felt like having crackers and such to eat today. Ugh.

However quick or slow I stand up I am always dizzy and have to lean against the wall or furniture until I feel okay again...is this a sign a low blood pressure? Or just a normal pregnancy thing?

could be either but for me its normal preg thing got worse in 2nd tri last time for me.

anyone else look at their ticker and go WOW?

think still feeling bit shocked, also 3-4wks till first half Nov bumps start second tri! :D

think still feeling bit shocked, also 3-4wks till first half Nov bumps start second tri! :D

Knowing second tri is only a short time away feels amazing! The next set of scans are 2-4 weeks away as well!!

Knowing second tri is only a short time away feels amazing! The next set of scans are 2-4 weeks away as well!!

still aint got mine so got no date to look forward too, not impressed with nhs so far.

still aint got mine so got no date to look forward too, not impressed with nhs so far.

Wow that is awful!! When did you have your booking in appointment? Have you chased it up??

Wow that is awful!! When did you have your booking in appointment? Have you chased it up??

1st april i seen midwife, i spoke to her few days back and said i should get it next week but never waited this long...but saying length i was left waiting when admitted i should have expected this from that hospital.

My scan appointment came through so quickly! I've been really impressed with the system here. I saw the Midwife on the Thursday at 6+6/40, and my scan appointment arrived through the post the following Monday! I was offered an appointment at 12/40 exactly but had to change it to a few days later. I got a letter to call to book my consultant appointment not long afterwards, and was able to choose when and which consultant to see. It's amazing how different the different areas are!

Hope your scan appointment comes through soon. How frustrating!

Cangaroo what im used to swift letters like that. thank you

I live in west midlands my experience with previous hospital in other county in labour was horrid.
Im praying i get my home birth i do not want to give birth in this current hospital am with.

I don't really plan on getting a buggy. I was going to get one of those frames that you just place the car seat in but people are talking about not leaving babies in car seats so why would you put a car seat in a pram? So unsure about that now.

We've been away for a night with OH's parents (don't know I'm pg yet, keeping a secret until a few days before the big announcement on 25th)

My fella has been ill today, throwing up and whatnot. It’s great that it happened just when we were away for a night with his parents, so it was a massive distraction from the fact I was mildly ill in comparison.

He still went for me a McDonald’s breakfast at 9am though, bless him.

They say to only keep baby in a car seat for 2 hours at a time but for when they are newborn it's easier to put car seat in pushchair frame. What are you going to do when baby is too big for car seat? (a lot of my friends babies wouldn't be in car seat on the pram frame from 6 months because they wanted to look around at the world)

Hope you're feeling better!!

The reason I don't want a buggy is because I want to exclusively babywear! But I know that if I don't get a pram my family will be all like "But you HAVE to have a pram!!!" and it just won't get used so I thought getting a frame would mean everyone would shut up about it :')

Also if any of the new ladies want to join the November Sparklers Facebook Group, (its a secret group) add me to FB and inbox me and I will add you to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/jodi.phoenix

Any mums who arent having first feeling what could be baby?

Ive noticed last few days a lot of vibrating, bubbling/popping and just weird feeling in general around my pubic bone. I was around this stage it started with 2nd when i started feeling her.
Im confident not gas as that has whole different way of happening.

Ive hired a doppler should be here tuesday :)

Only 9 days until my next scan which will be when I am 12 weeks and 2 days :) Time is going to fast now!

Any mums who arent having first feeling what could be baby?

Ive noticed last few days a lot of vibrating, bubbling/popping and just weird feeling in general around my pubic bone. I was around this stage it started with 2nd when i started feeling her.
Im confident not gas as that has whole different way of happening.

Ive hired a doppler should be here tuesday :)

I thought I felt baby yesterday, this is my first baby so it probably wasn't but I felt what felt like a vibration but my instant thought was it felt like the baby flipping around and it was only in a tiny patch which would match the size of the baby. I would love to think that is was baby, I want a doppler but my OH doesn't want me to get one because he thinks he will panic me too much too often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->