November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I am 8 weeks today and stil not feeling so hot. Excited for my appointment on 3 days though!!!

I am 8 weeks today and stil not feeling so hot. Excited for my appointment on 3 days though!!!

Same! I just went "OMG raspberry!!!" :D Woooo to 3 days, I've still got ages to wait for my scan :wacko: And yeah, mild to moderate nausea pretty much all day now....

I have my second midwife appt on 4/22. I don't think I'll be having a scan since we opted out of the NT test.

I have my second midwife appt on 4/6 and my second gender scan on 4/20 yayy time will fly by quick

mines on 22nd too but she said if i hadnt had scan to cancel and rebook for week after, more than likely thats what will happen.

Im so happy today, most ive been in weeks we've book little summer holiday at haven park for july gives me something else to look forward too.

Listened to baby again today keeps moving! And you can hear then move (though haven't felt it yet. Big difference from a few days ago when it stayed in one place!

Listened to baby again today keeps moving! And you can hear then move (though haven't felt it yet. Big difference from a few days ago when it stayed in one place!

aww thats cute, where are you finding baby? i cant wait to try :D

Wat doppler do you have? I have regular cheapie angelsounds i cant seem to find it yet but i also have a stomach which may be that also but in the dr.s their doppler was high quality and we heard it fast and clear

Mines angel sounds too. Do you use the proper gel? It wasn't easy to find at first but I used it with DS so know what to listen for. Just only moved it a tiny bit at a time and start down low. My uterus popped up early too probably because my DS was only in there less then 2 years ago!

Oh well i havent used gel haha that may be it also ive been using lotion..Havent ordered gel because im not sure if to continue using the doppler or not as it stresses me out but even after i heard the hb at the dr i tried mine here at home with lotion still and didnt find it at all so it may be that i need the gel plus i dont have a flat stomach either and supposedly my uterus is right in the center but like i said i aint skinny haha

tumblr_n3zd7dgCuO1rzr014o1_400.jpg

I love winning stuff on eBay. Got this doppler, battery and KY jelly for £10.50 (it was at like £7.50 but then someone bid up to £10.50, only 50p short of my maximum bid. Haha suck it.)

Can’t wait to use it!!! Hopefully it'll arrive by Wednesday so I can try it straight after my scan if I know all is okay in there and hopefully I won't worry.

I go in for my second scan in two days! Still nervous....

And after that, assuming all goes well, I will "graduate" to an OB after seeing a RE for the last year... Exciting! I have my first OB appointment set up for 9+1.

I don't think I will get a Doppler. Too much ability for me to obsess and worry. :haha:

I go for my first scan tomorrow morning!! :happydance:I will be 10 weeks. I will post a picture!

I ate at a salad bar today. Didn't think about the listeria. Do you think it is ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->