November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I ate at a salad bar today. Didn't think about the listeria. Do you think it is ok?

im sure be fine a eat anything and everything in pregnancy. Salad bar on menu when i feel better at few places i love to eat out at :D

I ate at a salad bar today. Didn't think about the listeria. Do you think it is ok?

Approximately 700,000 babies are being born in the UK every year, and I read that, in 2011, there were an estimated 147 cases of listeriosis in England and Wales, 27 of which were in pregnant women.. I think the scaremongering over listeria is far too high. It actually actively annoys me a bit that I worried about it. You'll be fine!

Also I have my next scan in 2 days. And the nerves are starting to kick in. What if, what if, what if?

MissyLissy, I think I dreamed about you. But you weren't having twins you were having sextuplets. And I told you if 6 was too much to handle, I would happily adopt one. LOL.

I really want a runny egg and soldiers dipped in :(

As long as they are lion stamped (the chickens are immunised against salmonella) you should be okay to have the odd egg. I've had one so far this pregnancy.

I do agree with having a few over the weeks but I also had steak at the weekend which wasn't fully cooked through (I like it rare! Had it cooked more than usual though but I could resist!) so thought id save the eggs and have a toastie instead lol

I do agree with having a few over the weeks but I also had steak at the weekend which wasn't fully cooked through (I like it rare! Had it cooked more than usual though but I could resist!) so thought id save the eggs and have a toastie instead lol

You can eat rare steak, if you freeze it before cooking it it kills all the bacteria.

With DS I was so paranoid about eggs but since learnt about lion stamped ones being okay I've had them no worries.

I swear I felt movement today just once I'd been on the move all day I sat down and it felt like it did a flip! Nearly 11 weeks could this be?

With DS I was so paranoid about eggs but since learnt about lion stamped ones being okay I've had them no worries.

I swear I felt movement today just once I'd been on the move all day I sat down and it felt like it did a flip! Nearly 11 weeks could this be?

id say so i felt second from wk 10 just got stronger and stronger.

ladies last night were were rear-ended in a car accident, ugh! A million times scarier when you're pg! Got checked out and all is well, thank God! Got to see the baby again, and at 9+6 (yesterday), it is getting cuter! A lil wiggle worm. <3

Oh eyemom, how scary! So glad everything is ok and you got to see your little bean! xo

That must have been very scary. Glad you got a peak at the baby.

We saw our little gummy bear this morning waving and wiggling about. The HR was 174 she didn't mention any dates but said baby was just over an inch long. So that sounds on track! She said everything looked great! I'm attempting to attach a picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 16
We saw our little gummy bear this morning waving and wiggling about. The HR was 174 she didn't mention any dates but said baby was just over an inch long. So that sounds on track! She said everything looked great! I'm attempting to attach a picture.

Brilliant scan picture. How far along are you?

glad everything is okay eyemom.

Traveling mom what cute pic! great to see if my dates are going be put back how my baby looks today aswell :D

It was exciting to see baby is so big and moving around so much. I'm not sure i expected it to be so big looking at other people scan pics but it just shows how quickly they are growing at this stage.

You can eat rare steak, if you freeze it before cooking it it kills all the bacteria.

Really sorry but freezing doesn't kill anything, it only stops the growth of it, suspends it, that's why they use freezers in laboratories. Not trying to start anything what-so-ever hun just that freezing something doesn't kill any bacteria or virus on it. It's the cooking process that does that. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->