November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yay well done they do move loads now it's an odd sound when they do isn't it?

Yay well done they do move loads now it's an odd sound when they do isn't it?

i started to get more readings between 160-170bpm so it is likely to be baby right?
Yes it is, to me it doesnt sound like placenta is anterior but could be wrong.
Im chuffed with that after hellish weeks ive had.

About the cousins being close in age, my brother's girlfriend is pregnant, she's due September and I'm obviously due November. I'd be worried about her feeling like I was stealing her limelight but honestly, I've been trying to get pregnant since September and she got pregnant by accident when I was actively trying so it's not like I was going to stop trying to not steal her accidental pregnancy limelight.

My scan is tomorrow... feel sick sick sick with nerves. Keep trying to tell myself that it is actually possible that I have a healthy baby that will make it to term but it just seems impossible for me for that to happen!

Ordered the doppler, it comes tomorrow!! Can't wait :)

Jodie, looking forward to seeing what baby looks like at 11 weeks!!

Edit: I ordered the angel sounds for £20 earlier and now just ordered a sonaline b for £43 so I can decide and send one back. They both come tomorrow with amazon prime delivery; I probably won't sleep tonight haha

Good luck everyone!

Don't know how I'm going to get through the first half of my engagement party without people buying me drinks :s.

Good luck with all the scans!
I had a midwife app this morning but it was pants. Last time she said she would try and find the hb for me today but I turned up and it was a cover midwife as mine is poorly and she didn't even mention it. I know I should have but I'm a wimp! Anyway urine is fine, bp is low but I knew that as I'm so dizzy. She didn't even examine me or ask anything other than, 'how's it going?' anyway scan next Wednesday so that will be more exciting! Xxx

Good luck with all the scans!
I had a midwife app this morning but it was pants. Last time she said she would try and find the hb for me today but I turned up and it was a cover midwife as mine is poorly and she didn't even mention it. I know I should have but I'm a wimp! Anyway urine is fine, bp is low but I knew that as I'm so dizzy. She didn't even examine me or ask anything other than, 'how's it going?' anyway scan next Wednesday so that will be more exciting! Xxx

Baby is a plum today! The weeks seem to be flying by now

Good luck to everyone with scans this week!

Sorry about your appointment PK, but here's to a great scan next week!

Yay for a plum! Hard to believe they go from a raspberry to a plum in 4 weeks, so crazy to me.

So with the first baby, when did everyone start to sort of pop and need to use a belly band or maternity clothes etc.?

I want to start taking bump pictures soon... I think after a good scan tomorrow I will feel good enough to start.

At about 9 weeks my jeans weren't really closing. All of a sudden in the last week I actually have a little bump

I think everyone is very different twinklie. With F I could tell from about 12 weeks, but looking at pictures I didn't really get any sort of bump until about 20 ,weeks. I did bump pics in my journal from 5 weeks though :blush: xxx

We're thinking of booking an early gender scan tomorrow (after we've had the scan, just to make sure everything's still okay before booking).

For 20th May. That’s only 35 days away.

So with the first baby, when did everyone start to sort of pop and need to use a belly band or maternity clothes etc.?

I want to start taking bump pictures soon... I think after a good scan tomorrow I will feel good enough to start.

I didnt need bigger clothes till 28wks with my first, i had only found out 9wks earlier too looked no differant.
I was in maternity from 10-12wks with second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->