• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

So I am just about to leave for Paris. We are all packed and my mum is coming to pick up F!
We will be home on Sunday evening so any newcomers, make yourselves at home and I will add you to the front page when I'm back :coffee:

Enjoy your weekends everybody :yipee:

Pk xxx

I think I am going to stay on them for now. I hate the idea of being on them though, especially in first tri.

Good to hear about the levels and the statistics. Weird, but just now I've actually started to feel a bit excited about being pregnant right now haha.

tumblr_n1peksnwqq1rzr014o1_1280.jpg

This was SMU after not holding for very long at all. Yikes!

And my cloth nappy arrived today. What a good day it has been so far!

Does anyone have kik or whatsapp and want a bump buddy? hehe

So I am just about to leave for Paris. We are all packed and my mum is coming to pick up F!
We will be home on Sunday evening so any newcomers, make yourselves at home and I will add you to the front page when I'm back :coffee:

Enjoy your weekends everybody :yipee:

Pk xxx

Enjoy your holiday.

I got my bfp on the 26th, I'm 3+4 and my edd is 10th November!

Can I join?

Kazine great progression! My ic are nice and dark now too though didn't test today as I'm not sure they have enough dry to get darker and don't want to upset myself!

Hopeful excellent numbers and a scan booked how many weeks will you be? I'm hoping for a scan some time around 6-7 weeks?

Afm nausea is getting worse esp in eve I'm in bed can't hack it!

Kazine great progression! My ic are nice and dark now too though didn't test today as I'm not sure they have enough dry to get darker and don't want to upset myself!

Hopeful excellent numbers and a scan booked how many weeks will you be? I'm hoping for a scan some time around 6-7 weeks?

Afm nausea is getting worse esp in eve I'm in bed can't hack it!

I'm 4+3 now and my midwife appointment is on the 20th March so I'll be 7 weeks something. Doubt they'll give me an early scan, apparently they consider two miscarriages normal -.-

Nausea isn't so bad for me, more food aversions and super sore boobs! lol

Hi ladies :hi: I'm coming over, maybe a little early but what the hell! I've been getting faint bfp's for a few days now so I'm going with the flow.

EDD is the 10th :thumbup: look forward to following all of your pregnancies xx

Yay welcome all the newbies!!!
I'm 4+2, my first scan is at 6+6. (The epu nurse wanted me to get it 2 wks yesterday but I wanted to wait a bit to ensure hb)
Omg I just had a dream that I was getting pink when I wipe again!(had it for 4 days before last mc) you know when you wake up and can't remember if it was a dream or real?!

Oh I hate those dreams! I still check every time I use the toilet for blood its just what I m dreading/expecting. Yeah I'd like after 6 weeks to try and get a HB.

Those dreams are the absolute worst :( I'm sure it's nothing though :hugs:

I told my GP surgery I was newly pregnant today as I've just moved to a new town and didn't know what the usual procedure was. The district MW called me within a few hours and was arranging my NT scan at the hospital! Couldn't believe it :shock: I had to wait weeks to get a booking in appt and worrying about getting a scan on time with DD2's pregnancy and now feels like I'm royalty!

Newbies our admin is away you'll be added to the cover page sun night.

Those dreams are the absolute worst :( I'm sure it's nothing though :hugs:

I told my GP surgery I was newly pregnant today as I've just moved to a new town and didn't know what the usual procedure was. The district MW called me within a few hours and was arranging my NT scan at the hospital! Couldn't believe it :shock: I had to wait weeks to get a booking in appt and worrying about getting a scan on time with DD2's pregnancy and now feels like I'm royalty!

Wow! Lucky! Wish they'd send me for one!

Those dreams are the worst! I had that same one about a week ago with the bleeding; I woke up crying :cry:. They are so ridiculous....and now I'm having argument ones with my son and husband. I wake up actually frustrated with them until I realize that it was a dream. They are so real.

Pregnancy should not make us dream more. Pregnancy should blackout our dreaming so we have a peaceful and restful night. Where's the petition to make this happen? :haha:

Those dreams are the worst! I had that same one about a week ago with the bleeding; I woke up crying :cry:. They are so ridiculous....and now I'm having argument ones with my son and husband. I wake up actually frustrated with them until I realize that it was a dream. They are so real.

Pregnancy should not make us dream more. Pregnancy should blackout our dreaming so we have a peaceful and restful night. Where's the petition to make this happen? :haha:

Oh god the other night I dreamed me and OH were driving along in the car and some men pulled OH out out of the car and dragged him into another car and drove away super quick and raped him.

:|:|:|

Hi everyone, here to share my story.
I ovulated on the 12th of February and found out I was prego on Feb 26th from my doctor. My due dat is Novemeber 6th. We TTC for one month and got lucky just like that. We already have a four year old who will be 5 before the baby is born. I have been tryng to keep it a secret because I know the risks, I am just too exicted. :happydance: Cant wait to hear everyones stroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->