November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Geralyn- very cute video! You have a very large family. Loved your moms reaction.

Curly- I'm so sorry for your loss, we are all thinking about you :hugs:

Today I went for my first appointment with my nurse she said everything looked great on the sonogram last week. Baby is technically 1 day ahead in growth but we are keeping my due date as the 10th. After answering all the medical history questions and going over the standard things I asked if I would get to hear the heartbeat. She said she would try but it might be too early to find. I was prepared not to hear it but there it was!! Heart rate was 172!! And baby kept kicking the Doppler. It was wonderful!

Started having a lot of pains and twinges in my uterus that I haven't had before. Normal at this stage?

Also feel like I'm being flicked from the inside at points which I'm wondering if its my baby moving!

Curlymikes, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! I hope you have plenty of support in your real life, but BnB is a great place for support if not.

I found my baby's heartbeat.

OMG just listen to that!!!! It's around 170bpm!

It's beautiful isn't it!! OH and I listen everyday and just sit in silence smiling at each other :) it's the most magical thing ever!! Monday needs to hurry up, I want to shout our special news from the rooftops!!

It's beautiful isn't it!! OH and I listen everyday and just sit in silence smiling at each other :) it's the most magical thing ever!! Monday needs to hurry up, I want to shout our special news from the rooftops!!

I teared up a little, I get the feeling I'm going to be listening every day too. At least several times a day for the first few days hehehe.

So can't wait 'til OH gets home from work. This is the best thing I've ever bought.

so sorry curly x x

So sickly bahh!! I feel so useless and hubby doesnt understand grrr

12 week scan was amazing, little Pea was jumping around all over the place and waving it's arms. So perfect :)

Attachments

• 12 week scan1.jpg
    12 week scan1.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 12 week scan3.jpg
    12 week scan3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 6

Beautiful, it sounds like baby got a few good kicks in at the doppler as well!

Yeah, I listened again and he kept kicking it and swimming away! I had it through a speaker so when he kicked, the cats would get the fright of their lives ahaha!

Congrats on the good scan! Beautiful pics :)!

Ugh I still can't eat anything other than cereal, bagels, and muffins. Probably not the best diet for me or the baby

I am in the same boat...when I first found out I was pregnant I told myself I was going to eat nothing but healthy. Chicken, veggies, fruit...no junk food, nothing high in carbs or sugar.

I am sure my friends who have multiple children are laughing at me...I have been so sick. Can't even look at chicken and veggies forget it . Only thing I could keep down in beginning was bagels, cereal and toast, crackers and apple juice...maybe a little fruit.

I am about to enter into my 11th week and learned a lot...able to expand my food choices by eating ever 2-3 hours. Not huge meals but one or two things. That seems to help immensely.

Oh also, my due date has now changed, can I be moved to the 4th now please :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->