November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Double digits today - 10 weeks! Yay!
I kind of had to tell the rest of my team at work yesterday. My boss already knew, but my coworkers did not (we're a small group, 7-8 of us total). Well, I am in charge of a system implementation and we had to discuss travel plans. Apparently I hesitated a lot when we discussed traveling in fall, so I had to fess up that my traveling days would be done late summer ;)
So anyway. Work knows. Our whole family knows. I'm listening to the heartbeat every day. I think we're going to give in and tell the rest of the family (cousins, aunts/uncles, etc) and close friends soon, and then FB after our 12-week scan on the 8th.

Here's our announcement picture!!!
morrison1.jpg

Double digits today - 10 weeks! Yay!
I kind of had to tell the rest of my team at work yesterday. My boss already knew, but my coworkers did not (we're a small group, 7-8 of us total). Well, I am in charge of a system implementation and we had to discuss travel plans. Apparently I hesitated a lot when we discussed traveling in fall, so I had to fess up that my traveling days would be done late summer ;)
So anyway. Work knows. Our whole family knows. I'm listening to the heartbeat every day. I think we're going to give in and tell the rest of the family (cousins, aunts/uncles, etc) and close friends soon, and then FB after our 12-week scan on the 8th.

Here's our announcement picture!!!
morrison1.jpg

Sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :happydance:

Has anyone else got their second bounty pack? I got mine from Asda yesterday and was rather impressed! Got a bunch of laundry detergent samples, little pot of stretch mark cream, alcohol hand gel, baby bath, little pot of sudocrem, 2 sets of scratch mits and a hooded baby towel!!! Can't complain for free can you!!

Mariemo what a fabulously cute picture!!!! love the announcement!

Has anyone else got their second bounty pack? I got mine from Asda yesterday and was rather impressed! Got a bunch of laundry detergent samples, little pot of stretch mark cream, alcohol hand gel, baby bath, little pot of sudocrem, 2 sets of scratch mits and a hooded baby towel!!! Can't complain for free can you!!

Not got any i got double of each last pregnancy though.

When did you get your first one? And where from? How do you get them???

I HATE throwing up, went step to far before im welling up :(

Its so forceful and constant that whatever just came up just made me proper choke thats never happened to me before i couldnt breathe and just gasping :( im shaking i didnt have a clue what to do just coughed hardest i could and dislodged it.

Aw Mariemo...she is super cute!!

Back from the scan and all was perfect! :happydance: Bug seemed a lot calmer than F at first but then it was going crazy, the nurse was telling it off!! It was sucking its fingers and waving to the camera...another live wire I fear!!
Anyway everything looked good apart from they dated me at 13w5 days, a whole 8 days before my edd!? :saywhat: anyway I'm sticking to my edd and I was late last time so we will see! We had to pay for pictures this time but she snuck 4 extra in!! I will try upload them later xxx

Do you live in UK? Get first one from midwife and then there's a form inside you fill out and take to ASDA or boots or superdrug and swap it for your second pack (second one is better, first just had leaflets and stuff in!)

PK - yayyyyy! So glad all is well!!! Do you have any announcing left to do?

Can't wait to see pics. ;)

Do you live in UK? Get first one from midwife and then there's a form inside you fill out and take to ASDA or boots or superdrug and swap it for your second pack (second one is better, first just had leaflets and stuff in!)

Ive had nothing off midwife ill have to ask next time

Back from the scan and all was perfect! :happydance: Bug seemed a lot calmer than F at first but then it was going crazy, the nurse was telling it off!! It was sucking its fingers and waving to the camera...another live wire I fear!!
Anyway everything looked good apart from they dated me at 13w5 days, a whole 8 days before my edd!? :saywhat: anyway I'm sticking to my edd and I was late last time so we will see! We had to pay for pictures this time but she snuck 4 extra in!! I will try upload them later xxx

Fantastic news :D Deffo want to see pics

Also, my brother and his fiancée are coming over tonight, to get a “present” I got them, that they probably think is for the baby, in reality it’s the pregnancy announcement card :p. I can’t wait to tell them.

How exciting! Let us know how it goes! :happydance: x

Wow! Great news your scan went well and that baby is measuring big! Aww lovely you got to see it waving and sucking it's fingers! Looking forward to seeing the pics!! :happydance: xx

I had a good first OB visit today. I got yet another scan (total surprise and wasn't expecting it) just because they wanted more pics than the RE gave them. The babies are starting to look more like actual babies! One was even wiggling around a bit! Heartbeats were both around 170 and both are still meassuring on track.

I've been so spoiled! Three scans already, and only nine weeks! However, they told me my next scan won't be until 20 weeks which is also when I'll find out gender. That feels an eternity away! However, I think I'm opting for the genetic test at 12 weeks, so I'll get another scan then. Were any of you ladies offered this test, and if so, are you getting it? I have mixed feelings about it as it can sometimes tell you there might be potential problems when there's not. I don't need the extra worry. But DH wants it and it does mean I'll get one more scan befor 20 weeks, so I think I'm gonna go for it.

For me it was offered via blood test to determine if the baby has an extra chromosome for down syndrome and other things (forget at the moment). I initially told the doctor that I didn't want to get the test done, as it wouldn't change anything. However when I told OH he got mad and made me cry ! So I have to call the doctor to see about getting it done. I know the window for the testing is limited so I just have to try and remember to call his receptionist !

Well we decided just to go for the testing. I'm getting bloods next week, and I'll go for the actual genetics scan on May 15th at 12+3. We should get the results right there and then.

I also booked my 20 week scan for July 7th, so I guess that's when I'll find out genders. It feels so far away but I wasn't offered anything sooner, and I don't think we'll get a private scan.

I only got Emma's diary thing from midwife, that was it! I didn't get a bounty pack?! Maybe I should ask on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->