November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Good luck apple!! Xxxxxx

Do you get a bounty pack when it's not your first child?? Never heard of this Emma's pack??

yes princesskell get bounty with every pregnancy.

im not to sure if i got emma one last time though.

So we just told my brother and his fiancée (who is 8 weeks ahead of me). She is so excited though my brother doesn’t seem to care haha, though he didn’t seem to take her pregnancy as a big deal either (he’s 19, she’s 18). But she was very excited haha, she couldn’t believe it and said it doesn’t feel real.

We tried to find her baby’s heartbeat with my doppler as she couldn’t find it with her own, but we couldn’t find it (her placenta is on the front) but I couldn’t find Alpini either! Then we had food from McDonalds (which was a funny story in itself because she said she wanted ice cream and I was like I WANT A MCFLURRY and she was like ME TOO and I said AND A HAPPY MEAL and she said I WANT A HAPPY MEAL TOO so my OH and my brother went out to McDonalds for us to get us happy meals and McFlurries haha) so I tried again and still couldn’t find it.

Then they left and I kept trying and couldn’t find it and started to panic :’( But then I found it after trying for ages and now I’m relaxed again. We’re trying to get one of my best mates and his fiancée up on Skype to tell them over video call but they’re not online :(.

SCAN TOMORROW.

Just told friends over skype :D she went absolutely mental and started screaming hahahahaha.

Oh and the midwife said yesterday that I only gained 1.5 lbs so far. I don't know how that's possible since I've been eating like crap

Aah, so exciting to see all the wonderful pictures and exciting news. I have trouble remembering to check back, and I had to catch up on several pages worth!

I forgot to mention that at our last appointment, I was given a new due date of Nov. 19th, so can I get it updated please? Thank you!

We have another appointment on the 1st of May, so hopefully we will get another ultrasound. I'm not sure though because I know NT is usually done at 12 weeks and I will just be 11, so we will just have to see. My sister used the same OB, and she got lots of ultrasounds, including 3d and 4d ones.

My scan is tomorrow, too. Nervous wreck.

Managed to only throw up once, but still have lost some weight. :nope: I think it's because the nausea puts me off food, though I'm learning how to force myself to eat through the nausea, because it does make it go away.

Good luck with all the scans today :yipee:

blondeNklutzi I've changed your edd xxx

Attached the pictures of little Bug!!!

Sorry for the quality, my camera is rubbish :dohh: xxx

Attachments

• SAM_0114_zps389d8f26.jpg
    SAM_0114_zps389d8f26.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0110_zpsbe5eb348.jpg
    SAM_0110_zpsbe5eb348.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0107_zps916c502b.jpg
    SAM_0107_zps916c502b.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_0112_zps729510be.jpg
    SAM_0112_zps729510be.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0111_zps1bb9af80.jpg
    SAM_0111_zps1bb9af80.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow! Fab pics Princesskell!

Good luck for all of those having scans today!!

Great pics PK
Good luck to those having scans today!

Headaches are starting and making me feel off balance.

How are everyone's bumps coming along? Mine seems to have grown massively in past few days!

How are everyone's bumps coming along? Mine seems to have grown massively in past few days!

Mine has been big since 7 weeks! I have noticed a dramatic difference in the last week though, it's expanded quite a bit! Not sure how much of it is bump or bloat though! x

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o1_1280.png

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o2_1280.png

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o3_1280.png

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o4_1280.png

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o5_1280.png

tumblr_n4j9wqWLOc1rzr014o6_1280.png

Look at the pet lip on my baby!!!

Nuchal measurement was 2.5mm so normal :D Baby measuring 12+6 so new due date 31st October (though I think I will stay here hehe).

Aw Kaz...so cute! I'm so pleased all went well. I get a real strong boy vibe from those pictures!
Do you want me to change your edd on the front page?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->