November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yeah, it's £3 for 3, so we got 6. She gave us 8 though, but 3 are the same, so we only really got 6 different ones lol.

Yeah, my bump is getting harder to hide. Don't fit in my jeans anymore. I remember this around 12 weeks with DD, so I'm about 2 weeks ahead here. The bloating is insane this time around - although when I lay down I can see a very distinct bump, so I know at least some of it is baby ;)

Kazine & Princesskell, scan pics are gorgeous!!! Congrats!

Princesskell, can you change my EDD to Nov 19th? Thanks!

I was feeling bigger/more bloated a while back but not as much anymore. I think I've lost a pound so far... with feeling nauseous more at night I never eat much dinner.

My lower back is really hurting today. If I stand, if I sit, if I bend over. It is really worrying me.

Hi fellow Nov mommies! Please add me to the group. I have a 5 year old DD, with #2 coming up on Nov 8th! I'm excited but also feeling very apprehensive about our growing family. I work full time and so does hubby, and we don't have any family nearby so we'll see how we'll manage with 2 kids!

Hope you're all enjoying your pregnancy so far! I have morning sickness but only really threw up 3x so far.. a lot different from DD where I threw up pretty much almost everyday! So maybe we're having a boy this time around :happydance:

I've had two ultrasounds so far.. at 7 weeks and 10 weeks, and both showed good strong heartbeat. Lil bean was moving and kicking up a storm on the second :haha: They also found a huge cyst on my left ovary measuring almost 10cm. Appears to be simple and fluid filled, at least, whew! They are closely monitoring to see if I will be needing surgery on my second tri to either drain or take it out *gulps* That's why my next u/s is this coming May 5th to see if it's growing or not. On the plus side, I'm getting pampered with so many u/s and get to see my lil bubba! :happydance:

Haven't told anyone at work, though really, I am so showing! Partly maybe cause of the cyst, partly cause it's my second, and partly cause I'm just so grossly bloated! ugh!

Also, I started having kids later in age so I'm probably one of the older ones here in the forum! lol anyone a late starter like me??

Looking forward to this journey with all of you!

Hi fellow Nov mommies! Please add me to the group. I have a 5 year old DD, with #2 coming up on Nov 8th! I'm excited but also feeling very apprehensive about our growing family. I work full time and so does hubby, and we don't have any family nearby so we'll see how we'll manage with 2 kids!

Hope you're all enjoying your pregnancy so far! I have morning sickness but only really threw up 3x so far.. a lot different from DD where I threw up pretty much almost everyday! So maybe we're having a boy this time around :happydance:

I've had two ultrasounds so far.. at 7 weeks and 10 weeks, and both showed good strong heartbeat. Lil bean was moving and kicking up a storm on the second :haha: They also found a huge cyst on my left ovary measuring almost 10cm. Appears to be simple and fluid filled, at least, whew! They are closely monitoring to see if I will be needing surgery on my second tri to either drain or take it out *gulps* That's why my next u/s is this coming May 5th to see if it's growing or not. On the plus side, I'm getting pampered with so many u/s and get to see my lil bubba! :happydance:

Haven't told anyone at work, though really, I am so showing! Partly maybe cause of the cyst, partly cause it's my second, and partly cause I'm just so grossly bloated! ugh!

Also, I started having kids later in age so I'm probably one of the older ones here in the forum! lol anyone a late starter like me??

Congrats on baby #2!
Depends on what you mean by "late starter", LOL. I'm 30 and sometimes I feel like I'm one of the older ones on here too ;). DH is 39 so I think he makes me older too... :haha:

DH and I both work FT as well, my DD is 21 months now, will be 28 months when this babe is born. It's going to be crazy, but I'm so excited!

Wonder if I should have felt a bit offended. I was telling the ultrasound technician about how I don't speak to my mam after she kicked me out and she asked "who are you living with now then?" as if saying I'm still young enough that I should be living with my parents? I'm 22, sitting there with an engagement ring on my finger, my fiancé next to me and a goddamn baby on the screen, I've already mentioned that the baby was tried for, where do you think I'm living?

Congrats on baby #2!
Depends on what you mean by "late starter", LOL. I'm 30 and sometimes I feel like I'm one of the older ones on here too ;). DH is 39 so I think he makes me older too... :haha:

DH and I both work FT as well, my DD is 21 months now, will be 28 months when this babe is born. It's going to be crazy, but I'm so excited!

Oh dear, now I feel really old!! :blush: I had my DD when I was 35 and you can do the math from there LOL DH and I tied the knot and started our family later than most I guess, but while there are cons to it, there certainly are pros too :)

It's nice your kids are going to be close in age! It may be hard short term (assuming your DD is still in diapers?) but they'll be reaching milestones pretty close together and it'll be easier for you later on. I can't believe we're going to have to buy diapers again just as when we thought we've gotten rid of emptying our pockets with it!~ Seriously considering reusable diapers this time around!

My lower back is really hurting today. If I stand, if I sit, if I bend over. It is really worrying me.

I get backache once in awhile so I wouldn't worry to much about it. But if it looks like it's getting worse or you have other symptoms, better be safe and contact your dr.

Hope it eases up!

Welcome Rame! I'm 34 and will be 35 when I give birth. This is our first so I'm a late starter :)

ugh ugh ugh. Been talking to the manager of the function room we're having the party at. And he says there's a £99 room fee if we don't go with their catering. That was not in the contract at all we were told it was free if you bring over 60 guests.

Going in to talk to him about it tomorrow before the party. If he insists on this £99 that we weren't told about, I'm not going to be happy, and will definitely make sure he's aware of the fact that this is £99 he is taking away from an unborn baby!!!

Welcome Rame! I'm 34 and will be 35 when I give birth. This is our first so I'm a late starter :)

Thanks and congratulations on your first Geralyn!! I remember my first... I was nervous wreck! But it all turned out well :) Hope you're enjoying your journey so far!

ugh ugh ugh. Been talking to the manager of the function room we're having the party at. And he says there's a £99 room fee if we don't go with their catering. That was not in the contract at all we were told it was free if you bring over 60 guests.

Going in to talk to him about it tomorrow before the party. If he insists on this £99 that we weren't told about, I'm not going to be happy, and will definitely make sure he's aware of the fact that this is £99 he is taking away from an unborn baby!!!

Sorry to hear that Kazine! Hope it gets resolved soon. Doesn't he know not to mess with a preggy lady? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->