November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Had my scan it went great measured 12+4 so new edd is 2nd nov (my origional dd based on lmp but not ov dates)

So happy to see a wiggling baby

Had my scan it went great measured 12+4 so new edd is 2nd nov (my origional dd based on lmp but not ov dates)

So happy to see a wiggling baby

Fantastic news :D

Gosh its feeling so real now we're nearly into the second tri.

Hahaha OH told his mate from work.
Apparently a lot of the time his mate jokes kinda saying “IS SHE PREGNANT?” whenever OH says he has something to tell him. So he pulled him up on the way out of work and asked to talk to him. His friend joked “Have you got something important to tell me or something?” “Yes actually I have.” “JODI’S PREGNANT ISN’T SHE?!” “Well, er, yes actually, we’re having a baby.”

Apparently his friend was very chuffed :D even though only yesterday he was telling him to “never have kids” hahaha.

13 weeks in UK 14 weeks in USA as I understand it

Hi Everyone,
We had our scan today.Everything looked great measured exactly 12 weeks so 2 -3 days ahead of when i thought i ovulated.
Nuchal measurement was 1.50,so thats good.Heart rate 164.
We didnt get a pic,have to go back and get it tomorrow cos we didnt have cash lol
PK can you change my due date again to the 6th nov please
:dust:

Congratulations to all the ladies who had great scans today! So exciting! :happydance: I have my next scan in just under 2 weeks! I'll be 14 weeks then!

TMI Alert...

Now I'm approaching Second Tri has anyone else suddenly been feeling very 'in the mood' ahem. :blush: In the first Tri I wasn't the least bit interested in being intimate and then suddenly in the last few days I am SO eager for OH to hurry up and get home! :haha: I'm just so suprised in the sudden change in me!

My OB (in the US) says first tri is until 13+3, second tri starts at 27 weeks. But I've had friends tell me different from their docs, so I think it depends on who you ask :)
I go with 14 weeks and then 27, because they're good round number with no additional math :)

Hi Everyone,
We had our scan today.Everything looked great measured exactly 12 weeks so 2 -3 days ahead of when i thought i ovulated.
We didnt get a pic,have to go back and get it tomorrow cos we didnt have cash lol

Awesome news :D Glad all went well.

I might also be considered a "late starter" on this thread, not sure. I'm 31 and will be 32 when these babies are born. Of course we tried for damn near two years before getting to this point, so if I'd had it my way, I would have been a tad younger with my first. :) But... C'est la vie! I'm here now and happy!!

Congrats on the nice scans!

I am 30 years old and pregnant with my first, which is pretty average for where I live but perhaps late for some parts of the world. In my group of friends I am practically the very last one to start having kids, some are already wroking on number 2.

I might also be considered a "late starter" on this thread, not sure. I'm 31 and will be 32 when these babies are born. Of course we tried for damn near two years before getting to this point, so if I'd had it my way, I would have been a tad younger with my first. :) But... C'est la vie! I'm here now and happy!!

I don't think that's late!

How's it going with the twins, are you thinking your bump is popping sooner?

I don't think that's late!

How's it going with the twins, are you thinking your bump is popping sooner?

Haha... Thanks for saying I'm not too old! I really don't think so either... I definitely wasn't ready for kids until I was in my late twenties nearing 30. Most of my friends have 1-2 babies/toddlers by now though, so I do feel a bit behind, but I guess I'll catch right up come November! :haha:

Things are going well... I found out I have a little bit of protein in my urine which caused me some worry last night (mind racing to worse possible outcome). But I spoke with a nurse today and she said it looked like I might have a UTI and my doctor would call me back if that was the case. If not, she thought it was likely because i was dehydrated and need to drink more (which I agree.. I need to do better about drinking water). She didn't seem to think it was any reason to worry. Still no bump for me! Though my stomach feels harder if that makes sense. What about you? Are you getting a bump yet? :)

My dr told me in the us the 2nd trimester begins at the beginning of week 13. I'm 11+3 today so I'm almost there! I also scheduled my NT scan for May 7th I'll be 13+2. Getting excited to see peanut again!

Hi fellow Nov mommies! Please add me to the group. I have a 5 year old DD, with #2 coming up on Nov 8th! I'm excited but also feeling very apprehensive about our growing family. I work full time and so does hubby, and we don't have any family nearby so we'll see how we'll manage with 2 kids!

Hope you're all enjoying your pregnancy so far! I have morning sickness but only really threw up 3x so far.. a lot different from DD where I threw up pretty much almost everyday! So maybe we're having a boy this time around :happydance:

I've had two ultrasounds so far.. at 7 weeks and 10 weeks, and both showed good strong heartbeat. Lil bean was moving and kicking up a storm on the second :haha: They also found a huge cyst on my left ovary measuring almost 10cm. Appears to be simple and fluid filled, at least, whew! They are closely monitoring to see if I will be needing surgery on my second tri to either drain or take it out *gulps* That's why my next u/s is this coming May 5th to see if it's growing or not. On the plus side, I'm getting pampered with so many u/s and get to see my lil bubba! :happydance:

Haven't told anyone at work, though really, I am so showing! Partly maybe cause of the cyst, partly cause it's my second, and partly cause I'm just so grossly bloated! ugh!

Also, I started having kids later in age so I'm probably one of the older ones here in the forum! lol anyone a late starter like me??

Looking forward to this journey with all of you!
Welcome Rame...congratulations! I will add you to the first page :happydance:
I'm 33 now and would have preferred to start a little younger but everything has been fine so far xxx

Hi Everyone,
Will do! Xxx

Congrats on all the happy scans everyone! :happydance: xxx

I can't tell if I have a bump or not. I don't have a totally flat tummy to begin with so it is hard to say if it's bigger or not! It doesn't feel much bigger yet... I just hope it is easy enough to hide until 12 weeks when I announce!

I'm 30 and will be 31 when this baby is born. I was 29 when my twins were born. I actually feel like I'm getting a late start...my mom had me when she was 18, so growing up with a young mom seems "normal" to me. However, I said I wanted to start having kids before I turned 30, and I met that goal :) This one may be our last, so I think I'm still young enough.

Anyone else finding that they have very little warning when they throw up? I'm having food aversions...and the other day all I did was look in the cabinet and see a can of tuna, and I didn't even make it to the bathroom. Threw up right on the hall floor...argh. Nothing like cleaning up vomit when you're feeling nauseous. The other day, DH was hogging the bathroom, and I had to make a mad dash up the stairs to the other bathroom. Thankfully, I made it that time, but it was close. :wacko:

Thankfully I haven't been feeling nauseous all the time, it comes and goes...but it doesn't take much to set it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->