November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I turn 30 this summer, right before I'll hit the 20wk mark. I work in the medical imaging department and we see plenty of 40 year olds coming in for their OB scans.

Scan went great, we saw the little nub that will be the right leg 'kick' while we were watching. So amazing :cloud9:

Turns out I ovulated a bit late, my EDD is officially Nov 27 now as I measured 9 weeks exactly.

Had a good night telling parents tonight :D. I will post more details tomorrow as we are staying over OHs parents tonight. But one thing I will say is that OH brought the doppler over and we let them listen to the heartbeat :)

My dr told me in the us the 2nd trimester begins at the beginning of week 13. I'm 11+3 today so I'm almost there! I also scheduled my NT scan for May 7th I'll be 13+2. Getting excited to see peanut again!
Depending on how you look at it, I'm in the second trimester!

Had a good night telling parents tonight :D. I will post more details tomorrow as we are staying over OHs parents tonight. But one thing I will say is that OH brought the doppler over and we let them listen to the heartbeat :)
Yay for announcing. i bet it feels so good to tell everyone!

Just found out I won't be able to do my gender party until May 10 now. We were going to do it May 3 but my mom is in the hospital and won't be getting out until May 6. So now I have to wait another week to find out the gender. :(

Happy 2nd trimester & announcement day & engagement party day to me!

Went in for my first exam today and the doctor used a doppler to find the heartbeat. She couldn't find it :( She said it's completely normal at 10 weeks and that less than 50% actually hear it, but still...going in for a sonogram in the morning. I'm so nervous. SO nervous. :wacko:

Went in for my first exam today and the doctor used a doppler to find the heartbeat. She couldn't find it :( She said it's completely normal at 10 weeks and that less than 50% actually hear it, but still...going in for a sonogram in the morning. I'm so nervous. SO nervous. :wacko:

Sorry you didnt hear it but shes right too. Must have far bit of room and still be rather small i found ours last night then totally disappear so deffo got to hit on a right time. Good luck scan.

Im so happy to see 12 weeks my god what a bump ride ive had to get here (Thankfully my sickness has calmed down to more managable level last 24hrs)

I'm 24 (i was unplanned teen mum at 17,gave birth when i was 18)
My birthday is 16th Nov and would be amazing to celebrate with new baby here.

We will be telling our girls this afternoon, not sure how to answer if i get the questions off my eldest how did baby get in there or how does it get out.

Ill tell rest of friends and family on FB later.

Listening to HB last night (been few days) wow what a differance. Baby sounds much more active, came right under the doppler amd sounded like it kicked it.

Yay Kazine have a great day!
Dissysunshine don't worry as others said it's hard to find so early. You get a lovely scan!
Mummytoamber congrats on 12 weeks that's one of the best milestones :)

Seriously don't worry! It took me a good half an hour to find mine at 10 weeks and was so faint most of the times and I could only listen for 3-5 seconds and I had to push really hard to hear (which midwife probably didn't do for you!)

Where as now at 12 weeks baby is bout inch and half directly below belly button and that's where it likes to play and it's so easy to find until he/she starts wriggling and kicking and then swims away lol!! Trust me it'll get easier to find as you get further along!

Hey

Massive sigh of relief baby is all fine and dandy! My EDD is 6th Nov Can you move me please PK. (went forward 1 day from my guess was 10th on early scan)
Nice to see baby move and jump as last scan i had she didnt move at all haha.

Bit peed off by fact i paid £10 for 2 pictures and they are the same grr.

Hey

Massive sigh of relief baby is all fine and dandy! My EDD is 6th Nov (went forward 1 day from my guess was 10th on early scan)

Aww yeyyhh for moving ahead!! I have a feeling that is going to happen, I think I'm going to ask for 2/3 different pictures! That is really annoying!!

'She' ...do you have an inkling that it's a girl? Everyone keeps calling our baby a boy lol 'him' this 'he' that

Happy 2nd trimester & announcement day & engagement party day to me!
Awwwww...enjoy Kaz!!
fxd everything is fine xxx
Im so happy to see 12 weeks my god what a bump ride ive had to get here (Thankfully my sickness has calmed down to more managable level last 24hrs)

I'm 24 (i was unplanned teen mum at 17,gave birth when i was 18)
My birthday is 16th Nov and would be amazing to celebrate with new baby here.

We will be telling our girls this afternoon, not sure how to answer if i get the questions off my eldest how did baby get in there or how does it get out.

Ill tell rest of friends and family on FB later.

Listening to HB last night (been few days) wow what a differance. Baby sounds much more active, came right under the doppler amd sounded like it kicked it.

Hey

Massive sigh of relief baby is all fine and dandy! My EDD is 6th Nov Can you move me please PK. (went forward 1 day from my guess was 10th on early scan)

have a fun day telling people, glad you're feeling slightly better.
Great news the scan went well. I will change the first page.

Hey

Massive sigh of relief baby is all fine and dandy! My EDD is 6th Nov (went forward 1 day from my guess was 10th on early scan)

Aww yeyyhh for moving ahead!! I have a feeling that is going to happen, I think I'm going to ask for 2/3 different pictures! That is really annoying!!

'She' ...do you have an inkling that it's a girl? Everyone keeps calling our baby a boy lol 'him' this 'he' that

I didnt expect it too seems im paying such silly amount for one so just goes to show.

No i mean last scan i had she didnt move much referring to my youngest girl 12wk scan.

This baby looks very different got odd head still.
I look forward to seeing your pictures next :D

My tummy has suddenly gone hard today! I wonder if that means my uterus has finally 'righted' itself? Last scan the midwife had to rebook me another scan as she couldn't get all the measurements done she needed because I have a retroverted uterus (my uterus tilts back towards my spine). It's meant to be fairly common and most correct themselves between 12-14 weeks. Anyone else notice their tummy go hard at 12 weeks? Not sure if it's related to my uterus changing position or is just normal for 12 weeks? xx

Sorry you didnt hear it but shes right too. Must have far bit of room and still be rather small i found ours last night then totally disappear so deffo got to hit on a right time. Good luck scan.

Yeah, I'm just ready to see the little one for sure now!

My announcement had to totally change my idea as i cant travel anywhere still, im bursting to tell :haha:

Here is my scan too.

https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/pizapcom1016832530498504641398438421158_zps016cd9dd.jpg

Attachments

• 12+1 scan.jpg
    12+1 scan.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies,

It's been a while since I posted here. I decided to take a break from bnb until I'm past the first trimester since I didn't like to see all the sad stories that I read in the first tri thread. I'm excited to be back...hopefully you don't mind if I jump right back in.

Hi everyone,

I have had a wee break from B&B as honestly I was a bit hormonal the sad stories were a bit much and I was mega jealous of all the scans as I was pretty far on and the stinking NHS gave me a late appt again! (had this problem last time!)

anyway my scan is finally on Tuesday but ill be nearly 14 weeks by then so I hope we can at least get some good pictures.

Desperate to just let the news out its been murder keeping quiet all this time and my tummy is starting to give me away!

I hope everyone is well, I guess im in the second trimester now! (my ticker is wrong by 2 days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->