November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I hope you don't mind a late entry. I'm due Nov 17th with my first (but my 2 nephews live with us). I'm 11weeks tomorrow. We have had some complications but everything is ok right now, praying it stats that way. I ordered a Doppler today to help me keep peace of mind between appointments.

I was feeling in between trimesters and needed more positive stories. Like some of you said.

Kazine I feel for you. I'm expecting huge issues with my brother (father of the kids we have) and his wife. We don't plan to talk to him about it at all and will keep our child as far from them as we can. The drama is so hard with the pregnancy too! Take care of yourself! Your doing what you think is best and that's all that matters!

Thanks for letting me join...
Welcome to the thread and congratulations :flower: I'm sorry for the rough start to your pregnancy but I hope things continue to be happy and healthy from now on :hugs:
I have added you to the first page xxx

Here's our gorgeous little baby! New due date 7th November!!

Nub theory anyone??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
Here's our gorgeous little baby! New due date 7th November!!

Nub theory anyone??

Aww fantastic news! Im just looking and thinking off mine at 12+1 seems be big growth differance such short amount of time.

Id say girl

Well she took measurements quite a few times, one was 12 +4 but then she wrote done in notes 12+3! It does seem a massive difference in such a short space of time!

I'm leaning towards girl too!

Rhapsodi - Hi and welcome to the thread!

Laura - Lovely scan pic.. I would also say girl :)

Twinklie - fab bump pic!

I agree with those still waiting to announce - this last few days/weeks until the 12 wk scan are dragging! I am so impatient now!

I was so sick of waiting to announce lol, I found out on 20th February and didn't announce until 25th April. Yikes.

Thanks ladies! Look forward to having a real bump. For now I just feel bloated. Plus nauseous all the time!

Gosh.... I know you shouldn't wish your life away, but I just want to get to my 12+3 scan sooooo badly! Lol... Finally a prune today but it still feels I've got a ways to go!

Happy 10 weeks Missy! I know how you feel. Trying to just enjoy it, but hiding such big news is just no fun anymore!

Gosh.... I know you shouldn't wish your life away, but I just want to get to my 12+3 scan sooooo badly! Lol... Finally a prune today but it still feels I've got a ways to go!

do you have any plans before your scan? ive always found focusing on these make time go quicker :)

When these headaches hit they are horrible. Anyone else getting increase in them?

Not sure if i said but im booked in for GTT test on 5th aug.

Rhapsodi, welcome

Trumpet, I purchased a doppler too, and my hubby and I use it almost every night. Are there any risk concerns that anybody knows off with a doppler? Is it possible to use it too much?

Twinklie, great bump pic. Can't really tell you're pregnant yet. I'm looking forward to mine coming in too.

Kazine, that's really sad, I can't imagine a mother that hateful towards her kids. Sorry about all the family drama.

Laura, nice scan pics. I keep staring at mine, I still can't believe there's a human growing in there :).

Afm, I think the next thing that I'm so looking forward to is my baby kicking. My sister is also pregnant with her first, and she felt her kick at 14 weeks. I think that will be awesome when I finally start to get some response from my baby.

When these headaches hit they are horrible. Anyone else getting increase in them?

Whats's causing your headaches? I had them earlier on esp when I stood up too quick or bent down for any reason. I learnt my blood pressure was dropping too fast and triggering headaches. I just started changing positions really slowly and they went away.

I had headaches early on, horrible ones. I learned to make sure that I eat shortly after waking, and keep very well hydrated. If those two things are done, I can keep headaches at bay. I've also found a magnesium supplement helps as well. Just watch out which kind you take, depending on your current symptoms. I take magnesium glycinate, which has a laxative effect...but since I'm constipated, it actually helps things :) Magnesium calcate and others don't have as great of absorption rates, but they don't have the side effects either.

Laura i think its a girl! If you search gender prediction at 12 weeks online when its a girl the look a like penis is facing down like yours! And the boys of course sticking right up! Ahhh exciting cant wait for all of us to find out.

AFM i stopped feeling flutters which makes me worry alot but DH says its ok cause when we went to see ultrasound baby was wiggling and i didnt feel it. I just hope everything is ok.

Before I got pregnant I'd get headaches quite frequently. Would pop some Motrin and be done with it. Now I think I've maybe gotten a total of three headaches since finding out. Last one was Friday and it was horrid. I just try and sit quietly in a calm and dark space until it passes.

soontobepreg - i think todays may have been caused by lack of water but my god just more painful not what im use too.

I did read on my app said around wk 10 can get increase of headaches with increased blood. Ill deffo keep a eye on them though.
Ive had to start moving more slowly or i get light headed i so remember this period.

Mariemo thanks for the tip ill keep that in mind if they come more often.

salu mine seem to get worse when my girls get home from school with all shouting, dark quiet room sounds like perfect thing though :D

This question bit embarrassing but is anyone getting increased amount of body hair? (or colour change? )

My lower legs grow at such a rate, now my thighs are cover never had hair there before. I have that line on my belly but a lot of my belly got hairy.
My boobs have started growing loads more fine hairs yuk! To point ive had black hairs growing around my areola, first time ever.
Ive always had fine hair on my arms its going darker :(
And to top it off my face looks hairy too with odd area growing few very long ones.

I hope im not alone in this.

soontobepreg - i think todays may have been caused by lack of water but my god just more painful not what im use too.

I did read on my app said around wk 10 can get increase of headaches with increased blood. Ill deffo keep a eye on them though.
Ive had to start moving more slowly or i get light headed i so remember this period.

Mariemo thanks for the tip ill keep that in mind if they come more often.

salu mine seem to get worse when my girls get home from school with all shouting, dark quiet room sounds like perfect thing though :D

This question bit embarrassing but is anyone getting increased amount of body hair? (or colour change? )

My lower legs grow at such a rate, now my thighs are cover never had hair there before. I have that line on my belly but a lot of my belly got hairy.
My boobs have started growing loads more fine hairs yuk! To point ive had black hairs growing around my areola, first time ever.
Ive always had fine hair on my arms its going darker :(
And to top it off my face looks hairy too with odd area growing few very long ones.

I hope im not alone in this.

I work at a home daycare so Friday was a really bad day ! They know there's a baby in my belly but they don't understand that it causes silly things to happen to me lol.

I've got increase hair lol. I've been lazy this past week and haven't shaved my legs, OH Hayes it but I know it's been growing a lot faster. Also notice more around my breasts and chest now :$ that along with the increase in CM is AMAZING ! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->