November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Here's our gorgeous little baby! New due date 7th November!!

Nub theory anyone??
So cute!! Surely a girl??
I will change your edd xxx

When these headaches hit they are horrible. Anyone else getting increase in them?

Not sure if i said but im booked in for GTT test on 5th aug.
I've had extra headaches, I'm sure I've linked mine to lack of water, I seem to need to drink soooooo much. Hope yours improve :hugs:
Can I ask if you have any name ideas yet? Both your girl names are on my top list I think we have the same taste!! Xxx

Anyone else got name ideas to share?

Sooo annoyed. OH is in a band, and they gig twice a weekend usually, occasionally 3 times. Their singer has decided to leave, but stay until they find a new singer, but has said he will only do existing booked gigs. Their drummer usually gets gigs in the weeks leading up to the gigs, and there's a couple of weeks coming up where they've only got 1 gig, that's £40 a week for us instead of £80. This usually pays for our weekly food, petrol, and put some money aside for the baby. But now he's not allowed to book more gigs until they find a new singer. So no saving for the baby and struggling with money for food and petrol :(

In my normal, not pregnant life, I get headaches constantly- like seriously 2-3 a week. Since I've been pregnant I've only had one and even that one went away with just a quick nap which is unheard of for me! Usually I need excedrin migraine to get my headaches to stop- which is obviously a no no in pregnancy. It's so weird... Almost like whatever hormones are going on are actually helping me.

Here's our gorgeous little baby! New due date 7th November!!

Nub theory anyone??
So cute!! Surely a girl??
I will change your edd xxx

When these headaches hit they are horrible. Anyone else getting increase in them?

Not sure if i said but im booked in for GTT test on 5th aug.
I've had extra headaches, I'm sure I've linked mine to lack of water, I seem to need to drink soooooo much. Hope yours improve :hugs:
Can I ask if you have any name ideas yet? Both your girl names are on my top list I think we have the same taste!! Xxx

Anyone else got name ideas to share?
So with you but sadly i find more pleasure in sprite zero at the moment hehe.

i like your taste :p to be honest i havent thought much about names. with amber we did a list last couple of weeks but didnt plan on picking until we'd seen her choice was amber or skylar.
with hollie we really didnt put much in to it, i dont no what it is but we both find it so difficult to think of names before hand, hollie only came into our tiny list after she was born :) only i wanted ie as y seemed more common haha.

i will say is 2 boys names 1 is wyatt that ive had on list when preg with amber and oscar was first name that for some unknown reason came in to head around week 5.

first girls name that pops in is willow we'll no doubt do the same and not name until we've seen him/her.

what about you? you given it much thought. x

I love names and think about them constantly!! Dh has banned the discussion until 20w :rofl: probably because I get so obsessed!!
Oooo Oscar And Willow are definitely both on my list! Xxx

We are really struggling for boys names! We have our girlie name picked already but cannot agree on boys name!

When is everyone finding out the gender?

I bought a bunch of pink and blue plates and cups and some balloons at Target today for our gender reveal party. Can't wait until May 10 so we can find out!

All you team yellow people are both super crazy and super awesome to me. I am so not that patient. And DH and I are terrible with surprises! I think it would be so fun to find out in the delivery room, though!!!

We've had our boy name picked out for 3 years, and our girl name for almost a year. Cash for a boy. Reese for a girl. (DD's name is Chase.) We will probably find out for a Father's Day reveal :)

I so admire anyone that can be team yellow! I do not have the patience for that! But then I also read spoilers for tv shows, and I like to know endings for books and movies. Haha... We'll be finding out genders at out 20 week scan on July 7th. We've tost around some names, but DH doesn't really want to settle on anything or talk seriously until we know for sure what we are having.

But I love names and have been thinking about what I want to name my children since *I* was a child, it's so fun to think about!

Some names on my current short list:

Boys:
Declan
Graham
Joshua
Theodore (Grandpas name- will prob end up as a middle name)

Girls:
Norah
Adeline
Charlotte
Anneliese

I also love talking names! I got DH to talk about it once a few weeks back while we were on vacation. Here is the list so far:

Boy names:
Bradley (DHs pick)
Landon (my fav)
Brandon
Austin
Logan

Girl names:
Hailey (I liked this one for a long time)
Taylor (DHs pick)
Kailey

Laura, I think definitely a girl!

I'm glad I'm not the only hairy one. I've always been a bit hairy (THANK you PCOS) but it has gotten so much worse since I have been pregnant!

We have come up with Riley for a boy, and Raven for a girl. We will only use a middle name if it is a girl, and we are having a bit of difficulty coming up with a middle name to go with Raven.

Am I the only one who has already told everyone? I told work really early on because my job sometimes takes me to some dangerous homes and environments, and I wanted my boss to be aware of this when she gives me assignments. Also I will have to ask off for doctor's appointments. My whole office (its small) knows that we have been TTC for a long time, so I knew they would be supportive even if something were to go wrong. My OH is rubbish at keeping secrets, so he blabbed really early!

We have told very few people. My DH is pretty private and given my previous losses he is very careful and cautious, and really only I have told the few people that do know. But every situation is different!

Hi ladies! I haven't posted much because this thread moves SO fast, I can't keep up! That's awesome though!

I had my 12 week appt today. It was just a quick in and out, basically weighed in and heard the heartbeat on Doppler for the first time. So pleased everything is finally proceeding as normal this time. :cloud9: Heart rate was 156.

We're team yellow :D did it with my first and much prefer it.
I will admit i am even more curious this time after how different this pregnancy has been so far but have wondered if maybe hormones were still all messed up when i got bfp causing the bad sickness.

Im glad im not only hairy one too, its unreal haha.

My girls were asking when baby was coming we came up with saying when all fireworks go up as they understand that.
My eldest just said its ages till fireworks, my reply is baby needs to do a lot of growing. Her reply yes you need to feed and water baby through your belly button hehe.

I also admire anyone on team yellow! I found out with my first at around 18 weeks and I find out with this one in two weeks because I have had the NIFTY/Harmony test (because I am classed as high risk due to age) and opted to find out gender!

We have only told parents so far.. but not long now :)

We've told everyone. When we first found out it was immediate family and my boss, since it's just me working for her. After we had the first ultrasound we told everyone, good or Facebook. However some people already figured it out as we had two things I had said yes to doing this summer (rafting and volleyball) obviously can't do that anymore !

We're going to find out the sex, but still painting the nursery a light yellow and Grey. I'd just rather have a neutral colour than go all out pink or blue !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->