November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

We are team yellow,but im already finding it difficult,i really hope i dont crumble because i would love the surprise in the delivery room,but i am so impatient,and like to get organised
:dust:

We've actually told quite a few people. My boss and one co-worker knows, both our immediate families (plus my grandma, a few cousins and a couple aunts and uncles) know, and a handful of our friends know. I didn't intend for so many people to know before the second tri, but I'm also horrible at keeping secrets. We'll hold off on making it completely public for a few weeks yet.

A Facebook friend just had a second trimester loss at 21 weeks. :( I feel so awful for her. I know it's rare, but bad things can happen at any time is I guess how I'm starting to see it. At this point, I'd want the support of my friends and fam if something horrible were to happen.

Officially second trimester today!! We've told everyone except my job.

Hi ladies! I haven't posted much because this thread moves SO fast, I can't keep up! That's awesome though!

I had my 12 week appt today. It was just a quick in and out, basically weighed in and heard the heartbeat on Doppler for the first time. So pleased everything is finally proceeding as normal this time. :cloud9: Heart rate was 156.

Glad the appointment went well!!! Lovely heart beat!

We've told everyone now. Told my boss at 6 weeks (because I was starting to not feel well) and rest of work at 10 weeks (because we were talking travel schedules for the fall). Told immediate family right away, and the rest of our family at 9 weeks. And then FB (i.e., the world) at just over 10 weeks. I'm 11 weeks tomorrow, only 9 more days until our next scan! Yay!

Thinking of bring DD to the scan with us. She's 21 months. Don't know that she'll get anything out of it but it might be cool, right?

We took our son (21 months) to the scan, not planned but he was poorly so couldn't stay with childminder. He had no idea what was going on but stared in awe at the screen. It will be a nice thing to tell him when he's older. However it depends on how well behaved you dd is as you don't want oh having to miss it if she has to be taken outside etc.

We took our son (21 months) to the scan, not planned but he was poorly so couldn't stay with childminder. He had no idea what was going on but stared in awe at the screen. It will be a nice thing to tell him when he's older. However it depends on how well behaved you dd is as you don't want oh having to miss it if she has to be taken outside etc.

Hmmm. Good point. She's kind of a free spirit, so maybe best to bring grandma along too, just in case she needs to be run off ;)
Thanks!

I just scheduled my private gender scan for 14 weeks even. I'm not waiting at all. :haha:

We told everyone at 10+1. I was waiting on 12 weeks but, we had DD's birthday party and a lot of family was there. We told them in person. It felt so good to spill, I spilled to the world.

I've been listening to baby every night on the Doppler. How sweet the sound. :)

Hooray for a good appointment Eyemom! :thumbup:
We are team yellow,but im already finding it difficult,i really hope i dont crumble because i would love the surprise in the delivery room,but i am so impatient,and like to get organised
Ooo stay strong Dogtanian. I'm not only team yellow but a massive team yellow pusher!!! :blush:
I'm definitely a control freak and have to be organised, but there is nothing that you need to know for before the birth I will argue. Everything can be bought afterwards or Bought neutral :shrug: and the surprise is so cool. I wanted dh to look first and announce boy or girl and he loved it...it was crazy! It really keptme going through labour too, knowing I would finally find out! But then that's just me :shrug:
We've actually told quite a few people. My boss and one co-worker knows, both our immediate families (plus my grandma, a few cousins and a couple aunts and uncles) know, and a handful of our friends know. I didn't intend for so many people to know before the second tri, but I'm also horrible at keeping secrets. We'll hold off on making it completely public for a few weeks yet.

A Facebook friend just had a second trimester loss at 21 weeks. :( I feel so awful for her. I know it's rare, but bad things can happen at any time is I guess how I'm starting to see it. At this point, I'd want the support of my friends and fam if something horrible were to happen.
oh no what terrible news...so sorry for your friend. I hope she has a good support system around her.

Officially second trimester today!! We've told everyone except my job.
woop 2nd tri!! :happydance:

Booked my gender scan for 27th May; we are so ready to find out whether we are team blue or team pink!! I had a little browse in the baby section today at our local shop...eeekk cannot wait to be buying!!

It's going to be hard not to start buying things once we know what we're having. I don't want to buy too much since I'm sure we'll get a lot at our shower.

I just scheduled my private gender scan for 14 weeks even. I'm not waiting at all. :haha:

We told everyone at 10+1. I was waiting on 12 weeks but, we had DD's birthday party and a lot of family was there. We told them in person. It felt so good to spill, I spilled to the world.

I've been listening to baby every night on the Doppler. How sweet the sound. :)

Lienz! Where have you been? Glad all is well with you, and also glad I'm not the only one telling people before 12 weeks! Haha

If anyone remembers me posting about my crazy mother the other day, well here's the update.

I knew my mam would end up contacting me somehow, and she has. She hasn't got my phone number, address and she's blocked on Facebook so she sent a message via my cousin.

Asking if she could be my second birth partner.

You gotta be kidding me.

Ive not heard baby HB since friday but hear plenty of movement got a feeling may moved higher up, well just more chubby in that area so got no chance until he/she gets bigger. Ill be returning doppler next week so good timing.

Princesskell,your words have given me the strength not to find out,very encouraging.I got my 20 week scan appointment through today,its june 19th,and i will be exactly 20 weeks.Everything is going super fast now

Ive not heard baby HB since friday but hear plenty of movement got a feeling may moved higher up, well just more chubby in that area so got no chance until he/she gets bigger. Ill be returning doppler next week so good timing.

And this is why I'm opting not to mess with a Doppler. I might not hear what I want to hear, and I'd get panicky (as opposed to your rational thinking) and I might get obsessive with it! Lol

So my symptoms seem to have almost gone away today. No nausea this morning and my boobs feel less full and hardly sore at all. I am worried! Has this happened to anyone else around 10 weeks?

Some of you may remember that i was in this thread but i had a cp. Got my bfp today at 10 dpo, hope it sticks
20140430_125458.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->