November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks Kaz.
Been following the thread, can't believe the cheek of your mum expecting to be 2nd birth partner xx

Thanks Kaz.
Been following the thread, can't believe the cheek of your mum expecting to be 2nd birth partner xx

I know! I laughed all night about it. Just dreading the onslaught of contact I'm probably going to have to deal with and considering going to the police because this has been going on 4 and a half years now

I wouldn't let her anywhere near your new happy life xx

I wouldn't let her anywhere near your new happy life xx

Oh that's definitely not going to happen lol. Every time she ends up back in my life somehow I end up stressed and miserable and worried.

Just go to police then if she keeps hassling you xx

So my symptoms seem to have almost gone away today. No nausea this morning and my boobs feel less full and hardly sore at all. I am worried! Has this happened to anyone else around 10 weeks?

Yes week 10 felt brilliant to me much needed haha. I crashed at week 11 again. Week 12 been up 1 day down next.

Thanks Mummy! I was so nervous this morning when I didn't feel nauseous and my boobs suddenly felt semi-normal. My BFF told me it happened to her with both of her pregnancies as the placenta takes over around this point. Trying to stay calm... can't wait until that 12 week scan!!!! A week and two days to wait!

I think i may have just bagged my first fab deal :happydance:

Ive been doing a lot researching and general viewing today and sorting bit more of my spreadsheet out.

I'd been looking at tommee tippee kit packs as this what i got last time and it was brilliant coming with sterilizer. I seen was a complete or essential one, came to agreement complete one was better, i'd just been looking at price range to put in my spreadsheet.

I re-looked on amazon the price was £65 from £99 with free shipping, it had reduced down to £55 saying '1 left in stock.' why the heck not :happydance:

I'm very happy with that buy. This is it : https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...omplete-Starter-Kit(0085550)?searchPosition=7

Congrats ab75! Wonderful news.

In a week's time I'll have finally had my scan and will be able to get more excited! I'm slightly less nauseous, but still exhausted. I'm delighted not to have vomited at all as I vomited about daily from 10-20/40 last time around!

So my symptoms seem to have almost gone away today. No nausea this morning and my boobs feel less full and hardly sore at all. I am worried! Has this happened to anyone else around 10 weeks?
That's around when I started feeling better. I don't even really feel pregnant now except getting very tired at night. But that's better than tired all day long!

Some of you may remember that i was in this thread but i had a cp. Got my bfp today at 10 dpo, hope it sticks
View attachment 759765

Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Some of you may remember that i was in this thread but i had a cp. Got my bfp today at 10 dpo, hope it sticks
View attachment 759765

awwwwwww! Massive congratulations Ab-when are you due? everything crossed for you xxxx

Hope you are feeling rotten again now Twinklie!!! :winkwink: xxx

Great bargain mummytoamber!:happydance: xxx

Yesterday and last night was horrible. Couldn't keep anything down past 1pm and hadn't eaten anything since noon. It was horrid. Had the same spell on Friday. Woke up super dehydrated and actually drank water to suppress it. I'm finding it hard to drink water lately, so I've been sipping ginger ale and been drinking chocolate milk.
I'm 10 weeks 4 days today, don't really feel any cramping or anything in the tummy area today. I'm so afraid that me getting so sick and not eating is going to do something to the baby.

Yesterday and last night was horrible. Couldn't keep anything down past 1pm and hadn't eaten anything since noon. It was horrid. Had the same spell on Friday. Woke up super dehydrated and actually drank water to suppress it. I'm finding it hard to drink water lately, so I've been sipping ginger ale and been drinking chocolate milk.
I'm 10 weeks 4 days today, don't really feel any cramping or anything in the tummy area today. I'm so afraid that me getting so sick and not eating is going to do something to the baby.

Mummytoamber had awful ms which was actually hg so I think she is good person to reassure you :)

Mummytoamber had awful ms which was actually hg so I think she is good person to reassure you :)

It's weird cause it only happened on Friday and yesterday. I'm able to eat and have some water and chocolate milk. I've been taking my pill regularly now so hopefully it'll subside soon.

That's around when I started feeling better. I don't even really feel pregnant now except getting very tired at night. But that's better than tired all day long!

View attachment 759765

Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the reassurance! I was so worried this morning. I think I'm back to being somewhat calm. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->