• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Lol kazine im a Poasholic :rofl: its just that i have leftovers and dont wanna leave em there

jalanis22- hehe i like all your tests :D

ttc_lolly - is lots of cute baby stuff. i bought few bits at next boxing day sales as for 6-7 instead of 17 pound just cant resist its a 50/50 ill use them :p

shineystar - many thanks :)

ive felt fine untill 5 ish, sickly feeling my stomach gone very sore and ive ballooned out with bloat x.

Hello can I join you ladies? I'm due nov 5th with second baby :) my first baby was very poorly when born so very anxious this time round.

Good luck everyone :)?

I'm a poas-holic too. Say it loud & say it proud :lol:

Mummytoamber, same here :) I also got a few next newborn sleepsuits from a friend who's little boy never got to wear them as he was so big! I'm already looking at prams :blush: my heart is set on a bugaboo donkey so better get saving!

Hey ladies can I join? I got my bfp 4 days ago, I am due on the 2nd. I am over the moon and very nervous because this is my first. But ecstatic and don't judge me but I definitely went window shopping at baby things today haha

Hi can I join. I'm due November 2nd. Got a super faint bfp 2/19 at 10dpo had bloodwork done the next day hcg was only 13 progesterone was 16.30 super nervous they're too low. Had a second blood draw on saturday for doubling haven't gotten that back yet. I have a 16 month old who still breastfeeds and had an ectopic pregnancy with my first in nov. 2011

Hi! We share a due date!!! Congratulations!

What are prams?

Your welcomed to join Littlefishy congrats on your :bfp:

Oh ok lol i was like what are prams. I definetly havent looked into that

any diy moms? i love to do diy projects so i cant wait to start making stuff!!! i've already been looking up a bunch of things so i can break in my new sewing machine (im still a beginner) just not sure where to start lol :)

Ah wish I was a diy mum keeping my house tidy is hard enough for me!

Superdrug progression!! Af due today and not even a sign of her. OH and I have decided an early scan would be best and then we may announce to parents with the scan picture,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94