• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Has anyone else started browsing baby catalogues yet? I don't think we'll have too much to get but I'm still mentally making my wish list! My LB will be 21.5 months when this one arrives so I'm hoping we will be spot on timing wise to move the cot from one room to the next!
Ill need a new bassinet as we got rid of the last one it was crap.
A second seat for my strider.
A good wrap to keep bub close while I chase Jace.
A swing as ours was too bulky.
A car seat.
And of its a girl a few pink things of course! But I'll be reusing as many as Jaces clothes I can.

I also learned from Jace I don't need half the stuff I thought I needed for a newborn!

Haha i havent hopeful as with my previous loss i was excited and then the MC happened. I have a baby crib...thats it :haha: it was my daughters and love it because its the antiques bassinets that rock side to side. I sure will need everything

Haha i havent hopeful as with my previous loss i was excited and then the MC happened. I have a baby crib...thats it :haha: it was my daughters and love it because its the antiques bassinets that rock side to side. I sure will need everything

Me too but this time I've decided to think positive!
First mc was 4+2 second was 5+2 so after than ill be really getting excited!

Sorry to hear that i was 11 wks but baby had stopped developing at 7w4d. So this time i will try not to fear pregnancy and think positive

I'm with you hopeful why not get excited it won't make a loss any worse you are connected to that baby as soon as you get a bfp! I've got most things from DS and my cousin just had a girl and has most of the other things. The main purchase for us will be a new pushchair and buggy board. But I love pram shopping!

Welcome and congrats new lady ! Got it first time we'll done !

I've already got a few little bits! I knew we were going to have a baby regardless of when I got my bfp so I started buying little bits aaaages ago :lol: did the same with my other pregnancies! There WILL be a baby, if not from this pregnancy (but please let there be!!!) then at some point :thumbup: got to keep positive!

Hi everyone! love that this group is growing!

I had my gp appt yesterday to let them know im pregnant, the lady was pretty miserable and all doom and gloom basically said dont get excited until 12 weeks... I am not stupid I am aware of these things! Just felt she was a bit of a downer! :wacko:

anyway I am pretty sure I have a UTI now and im struggling without the sachets you can take. I guess if its still there monday ill ask to see someone. Just have that horrible throbbing pain and it was enough to wake me up, and almost making me worry something is going wrong :wacko:

Im no stranger to UTI's and I had loads last pregnancy, also group B strep, so shouldnt be surprised!

Hope everyone is well, just going to read back and catch up.

Oh my doc got my EDD as 30 October, but I doubt that it will be that early, im sure it will be november :hugs:

It's been 2 days since I tested and I feel nervous about it :/

Hey ladies, can i join you's? Got my BFP confirmed this morning with a digi.

Been ttc 16 months since finishing the depo, with irregular cycles. I think my due date is 7th nov but may get pushed few days back.

H & H 9 months to you all!

Just had quick browse at last few comments i also tend to get alot of UTI in pregnancy aswell.
I've been buying bits and pieces since we started trying (might sound a bit weird) but i thought i'd spread the cost better. Plus i run a business that is based around baby / toddler items and gifts so i'm forever checking out new stuff :D

How is everyone today? xx

Been ttc 16 months since finishing the depo, with irregular cycles. I think my due date is 7th nov but may get pushed few days back.

Just had quick browse at last few comments i also tend to get alot of UTI in pregnancy aswell.
I've been buying bits and pieces since we started trying (might sound a bit weird) but i thought i'd spread the cost better. Plus i run a business that is based around baby / toddler items and gifts so i'm forever checking out new stuff :D

Hi and welcome!!!
Having a 13 month old I don't need to buy much, and I do have a few pink items stashed in secrecy lol.
My best friend came off the depo January 2013 and has only just started getting a period again this year...I hear bad things about it!!!
I don't get utis but do get constant yeast infections in pregnancy :/

I don't see much of a progression from yesterday to today but I guess that could be because my usual 8/9 hour hold over night was shortened because I went for a wee at 5am so it's only about 5 hour hold!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, that's reassurance!!! I'm from uk and j don't think I can wait until 12 weeks for a scan, I want a early one for reassurance but I will have to go private, oh says we should wait and maybe to get a Doppler instead.

What's the procedure for doctors etc after a bfp on hpt? (Never got far enough for all that!)

Hi and welcome!!!
Having a 13 month old I don't need to buy much, and I do have a few pink items stashed in secrecy lol.
My best friend came off the depo January 2013 and has only just started getting a period again this year...I hear bad things about it!!!
I don't get utis but do get constant yeast infections in pregnancy :/

hehe, i have couple blue myself.
Omg yes, i think should be banned personally its bad stuff. I hope things come back to normal for her soon.
Ahh those are horrible 2 ive had few in each one. Normally my wisdom teeth start hurting and trying to come through i have 1 left that hasnt lol x

Thanks, that's reassurance!!! I'm from uk and j don't think I can wait until 12 weeks for a scan, I want a early one for reassurance but I will have to go private, oh says we should wait and maybe to get a Doppler instead.

What's the procedure for doctors etc after a bfp on hpt? (Never got far enough for all that!)

your tests look good to me :)
im in uk and had early scan with my 2nd last pregnancy we went private with babybond but wont be using them this time as price gone up to 99 pound. i found a place for 45 if gp doesnt agree to one.

my last one they just took my word for it and said to book in with midwife for 9 weeks then they arrange 12 week scan. i think different countys do things differently. x

Glad I'm not the only one mummytoamber :lol: I have some boy bits stashed away too! Couldn't help myself, they were just too cute! I've gotten rid of most of my DD2's stuff to charity or friends expecting girls so I'll need to start from scratch but I'd be lying if I said I didn't do it on purpose... buying all those tiny clothes is one of many f my fave things about expecting :cloud9:

Tests look fab Laura :thumbup: great progression. Just ring your GP and ask hun. Sometimes they'll ask you to go in and do a test to confirm a pregnancy before booking you in with the MW (your first appt with her will be your booking in appt @ 8wks) but some just take your word for it and book you straight in with her x

Thanks guys, I think I'm going to wait until next week and then book, because I haven't technically missed af yet!

So the sickness has kicked in!
I didn’t actually throw up but I got that horrible stomach churning feeling that you get when you’re about to. It was awful and I was bent over trying to get to the bathroom lol.

I’ve been looking for private ultrasound scans in the area and I actually found a pregnancy advice centre that I knew existed but just didn’t consider for some reason, and they offer free early ultrasounds. I’m not sure if they only offer support and ultrasounds to unplanned pregnancies or not, but I have emailed them and if they reply saying only unplanned I guess I could lie. Haha.

Mummytoamber - glad to have you join us & congratulations!

the UTI's are just a nuisance aren't they!

hopeful - yes its a vicious cycle of antibiotics which then lead to yeast infections. Ive done a bit of looking into sodium bicarb and ive decided to have one dose to see if it helps. I know it can raise bp some but its just a little in a pint of water, i would rather than that anti-bs.

However i had group b strep last time and they told me they will screen for that again - i sure hope so!

im gonna get some wee wee testing sticks so i can check myself when i think i have one starting before going to the doc :)

what stuff you all been buying?

i am going to get a buggy smorph (converts a single buggy into a double), and we will need another isofix base for the infant seat as LG is using it for toddler seat.

I think ill get a LG and LB outfit for hospital, keep reciepts so we can return whatever we dont need :) im going shopping in next cos theyre clothes are so lovely!

image.jpg

Comparison Fs from thursday to now. And ICs bottom 2 fmu a tad darker now as dye takes long to settle in. I officially missed AF already and i am symptomless:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->