November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yesterday and last night was horrible. Couldn't keep anything down past 1pm and hadn't eaten anything since noon. It was horrid. Had the same spell on Friday. Woke up super dehydrated and actually drank water to suppress it. I'm finding it hard to drink water lately, so I've been sipping ginger ale and been drinking chocolate milk.
I'm 10 weeks 4 days today, don't really feel any cramping or anything in the tummy area today. I'm so afraid that me getting so sick and not eating is going to do something to the baby.

think i replied to your thread i hope your feeling better :)
hospital told me food wasnt an issue, you can go without the food its fluids that was vital

Has anyone else had nerve problems in their legs or lower abodomen cramping. Below my belly button and to the right it has hurt all day. Like someone is poking me with their finger. I called te doctor and they said not to worry if there is no bleeding.

I had some pains in that spot. I decided it could be round ligament pain, which is normal. Oh the joys.

id say RLP too. Im getting very restless left leg normally that dont hit till 3rd tri but i seen its side effect of my tablets.

One major change ive noticed im no longer cold or getting deep chills lasted a lot longer than i thought it would.

Yesterday and last night was horrible. Couldn't keep anything down past 1pm and hadn't eaten anything since noon. It was horrid. Had the same spell on Friday. Woke up super dehydrated and actually drank water to suppress it. I'm finding it hard to drink water lately, so I've been sipping ginger ale and been drinking chocolate milk.
I'm 10 weeks 4 days today, don't really feel any cramping or anything in the tummy area today. I'm so afraid that me getting so sick and not eating is going to do something to the baby.

hospital told me food wasnt an issue, you can go without the food its fluids that was vital

Thanks hun. I haven't had too much to eat today since my stomach is still in knots from last night. But what I've eaten has managed to stay down. I have been able to keep fluids down as well. And have actually been able to drink water today ... which normally is hard for me to do.

Thanks PK, jan 11th or thereabouts xx
. Awwwwww Lovely :cloud9: I'm so pleased for you :hugs: xxx

Due 25th November 2014 :-D my rainbow baby x
welcome!! :happydance: congratulations...I will add you to the front page xxx

Thanks hun. I haven't had too much to eat today since my stomach is still in knots from last night. But what I've eaten has managed to stay down. I have been able to keep fluids down as well. And have actually been able to drink water today ... which normally is hard for me to do.
Feel better soon honey :hugs: xxx

So my symptoms seem to have almost gone away today. No nausea this morning and my boobs feel less full and hardly sore at all. I am worried! Has this happened to anyone else around 10 weeks?

My symptoms are also mostly Non existent at this point too. Still the occasional wave of nausea, and breasts hurt a bit off and on, but nothing like how they felt 2-3 weeks ago! I'm also a bit concerned, but I'm sure we are both just fine! Lol....

More updates about my mam.

My cousin basically told her a. No to the birthing partner thing. b. You two don’t have a relationship any more, and c. She’s asked you not to send messages through people any more. She apparently replied with a crying face.

Then today she has messaged her again asking if she thinks I would have regrets if anything happened to her. If that’s some kind of suicide threat I don’t want to hear it, because when I was suicidal and self harming she laughed in my face. She should have saved me. It’s not my job to save her.

Cousin said, I don’t know, but she is adamant she doesn’t want you in her life. What else is she meant to say? How is she meant to know how I’d feel if my mam died? I don’t even know how I’d feel. Probably just wanted her ego stroked.

Then just a few hours ago she messaged my cousin again saying she appreciated her telling her I was pregnant, but could she please not send her any more updates. (My cousin has been asked not to send updates anyway). Apparently its causing her “untold upset”. That’s the last I’ve heard.

I’ve waited for this moment for a long time, to have the last laugh when she realises just how irreparably she has fucked up when she’s told she can’t see her grandchild. I expected a kind of glee, but I guess revenge isn’t sweet after all. Maybe I’m just not as bitter of a person that I thought I was.

So my symptoms seem to have almost gone away today. No nausea this morning and my boobs feel less full and hardly sore at all. I am worried! Has this happened to anyone else around 10 weeks?

My symptoms are also mostly Non existent at this point too. Still the occasional wave of nausea, and breasts hurt a bit off and on, but nothing like how they felt 2-3 weeks ago! I'm also a bit concerned, but I'm sure we are both just fine! Lol....

Thanks! Somehow I knew it was probably ok but couldn't help panicking until someone else reassured me. Haha.

Kazine, your mum will prob know this about you and may be trying emotional blackmail xx

Thats good to hear, just take it few hours at a time you'll know your limit and plenty of rest. My stomach still has days it really hates food, or i can feel my fluids arent settling i find i just have to sit or lie down (with 4 pillows though so still up) to give it awhile to try and digest if after that still feels unsettled i know i have to be sick for my stomach to kind like recover for a bit.

You just need to sign up on emma dairy site to get downloadable vouchers for packs i remember someone asking.

I always get paranoid when I don't 'feel' anything lol. I had two small red dots of blood on the tp yesterday when I wiped but nothing after that for the rest of the day. I chalked it up to probably straining a bit too hard (tmi !).
No nausea yet today, just a few pangs/cramps in the pelvic area but other than that been a pretty easy morning !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->