November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

13 wks today yay! Dont know if to go by LMp or how baby measured 2 days ahead and would make it 13w2d.

A few of the cloth nappies I'd been coveting have been discontinued! So I've been running around all over the world wide web trying to find some, and have eventually found a store in Canada willing to ship to UK for me :$

Paying £26 for 2 nappies and shipping from Canada though which is actually cheaper than buying them from here so I can't complain! I was just hoping to buy these nappies a bit more spread out over my pregnancy but this way it means I've bought 4 nappies in like a week :$.

What is everyone craving? I can't get enough buffalo chicken...I want it every day, and when I'm not eating it, I'm thinking about it. All I want is spicy and savory stuff.

I think this baby is going to come out coated in hot sauce!

What is everyone craving? I can't get enough buffalo chicken...I want it every day, and when I'm not eating it, I'm thinking about it. All I want is spicy and savory stuff.

I actually haven't really been craving anything, which I find weird cause I thought everyone craved stuff when pregnant ! Lol. I have more food aversions right now. Lime I'll feel like honey garlic chicken wings, but as soon as I get them, I can't eat them at all !

My cravings are fleeting. With DD I craved salt & vinegar chips ALL THE TIME. This time around, I'm only craving whatever happens to be mentioned in passing.
My mother once mentioned mediterranean olives, and my brain went "oooh, greek food. oooh, spanikopita." I had to have it immediately! And when I had it 3 days in a row, craving was gone :)
I do have to say, though, it's usually savory/salty/briny.

I've been craving grapes!

I was craving fruit for a little while, but it's only buffalo chicken now! I didn't have many cravings with my twins, so this is weird to me. I just can't stop thinking about it, and it's been that way for a week so far. I've eaten it 4 out of the last 7 days, and I want it again right now!

Maybe I should stop at the grocery store tonight and buy the ingredients to make my own. It's getting expensive to get takeout!

This is a weird craving, but I've been wanting plain, white rice. Just rice. Boring white rice. Nothing on it. I've had it for a few different meals. Probably not the healthiest considering all the carbs.

I was craving ice cream now its salad I have to have it lol and deviled eggs but I haven't had any yet but I really want them!

Tracilacy, I didn't want deviled eggs until you said that! Now that's all I can think about!

I've found that I've had various cravings (except for chocolate milk, which is constant) and I HAVE to have it. Like chinese food or apples constantly for a day or two.

Had my second Dr. appointment today, the nurse tried to use the doppler, got nothing, and I got concerned. Honestly, it is just too early, and we got to see little one during an ultrasound. Got to see arms and legs going crazy, but unfortunately didn't get to see a nub. :(

Any other US ladies on here get WIC? I found I qualify (by a hundred dollars or so) so I got it today. What the hell do they think I am going to do with 8 gallons of milk a month?!

Tracilacy, I didn't want deviled eggs until you said that! Now that's all I can think about!

I've found that I've had various cravings (except for chocolate milk, which is constant) and I HAVE to have it. Like chinese food or apples constantly for a day or two.

Had my second Dr. appointment today, the nurse tried to use the doppler, got nothing, and I got concerned. Honestly, it is just too early, and we got to see little one during an ultrasound. Got to see arms and legs going crazy, but unfortunately didn't get to see a nub. :(

Any other US ladies on here get WIC? I found I qualify (by a hundred dollars or so) so I got it today. What the hell do they think I am going to do with 8 gallons of milk a month?!

I've thought about seeing if I qualify, which I honestly think I would given our combined income, but like you mentioned I don't know what I would do with it all! We get along alright for now, but with the little one it may change.

I had a craving for an egg salad sandwich last weekend so I made a nice big one. Then I was full for like 7 hours. Haha. I can really only do small meals now, I stay full for so long. I am hungrier at lunch but dinner I especially am just way less hungry. I lost 3 pounds so far, not that I couldn't use losing a few!

I've thought about seeing if I qualify, which I honestly think I would given our combined income, but like you mentioned I don't know what I would do with it all! We get along alright for now, but with the little one it may change.

It was really a lifesaver for us when my son was a baby because he wound up using Similac Alimentum, which is about $26 a can. I went ahead and signed up. Worst thing happens, I just don't get all the milk every month. When I was going through the state, we got these stupid paper vouchers and you pretty much had to buy everything at once. But now I'm going through the tribe, so it is on a card, and you just get what you need as you need it, which is nice. The peanut butter and beans are pretty shelf stable, so even if we don't use it right away, we can save it for when we need it.

The best part is the free breast pump, it's a pretty good one, and I could certainly use it if I wind up being able to breastfeed this time around.

Took me 12w to have proper craving coleslaw and cornbeef sandwiches (to say i was highly put off by bread)

I've been craving a sunday roast, and we actually went out to the pub twice this week to have sunday roasts :dohh:

I passed out this morning on the metro to work :( think I was out for about 5 mins but luckily I didn't fall over just against the side of the metro!

Work sent me home (They don't know I'm pregnant yet though) and told me to rest, they were lovely!!

I was freezing all morning and then half way on the journey I suddenly got majorly hot and sweating and then my sight went and I couldn't see anything and then my head went! Such A horrible and scary experience!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->