November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I passed out this morning on the metro to work :( think I was out for about 5 mins but luckily I didn't fall over just against the side of the metro!

Work sent me home (They don't know I'm pregnant yet though) and told me to rest, they were lovely!!

I was freezing all morning and then half way on the journey I suddenly got majorly hot and sweating and then my sight went and I couldn't see anything and then my head went! Such A horrible and scary experience!!

Do you have MW soon to have bp checked?
Ive only passed out once, i was home with hubby i totally freaked out when i came around. Hope your okay.

Mummytoamber
My next one isn't until 16 weeks, I'm just deciding whether it's worth a quick ring or not?! Don't want to be wasting their time!

Mummytoamber
My next one isn't until 16 weeks, I'm just deciding whether it's worth a quick ring or not?! Don't want to be wasting their time!

Do you have mw number to ring? maybe could just give her a quick call to ask.

I can't sleep late anymore I have off today and was up at 6:30am. I guess my body is getting ready for those early morning when baby arrives

Laurabecca yes I would call me might need to check your blood pressure or iron levels. Put it this was it's not normal to pass out!

I can't sleep late anymore I have off today and was up at 6:30am. I guess my body is getting ready for those early morning when baby arrives

Okay this made me giggle. I would kill for 6:30am! DD has been up at 5am all week. :sleep: Momma's wiped.
Why is it that when you most need 10 cups of coffee in a day, you CAN'T?

I rang the midwives and they won't see me until 16 weeks and suggested I make an appointment with GP... So I've got an emergency appointment this afternoon at 3:50 so hopefully she'll do some checks

I rang the midwives and they won't see me until 16 weeks and suggested I make an appointment with GP... So I've got an emergency appointment this afternoon at 3:50 so hopefully she'll do some checks

Glad you got appt to see doc.

What is everyone craving? I can't get enough buffalo chicken...I want it every day, and when I'm not eating it, I'm thinking about it. All I want is spicy and savory stuff.

I think this baby is going to come out coated in hot sauce!

In the beginning, eggs, eggs and more eggs! I would have it every day (with catsup) for breakfast! Lately, it's been mangoes and papayas... mmmmm...

A couple of days ago, I kept getting up (3x) between 930pm-1am to pee, and finally at 1am I just couldn't go back to sleep anymore! By lunchtime at work, I was completely ready to drop!

Getting up at 630 is kinda sleeping in for me tee hee When I got a job assignment last year that's been pretty demanding, I've been getting up at 5am (sometimes 3), partly to get some work done, and partly cause my mind gets filled up with things I need to do! I need a vacation and get out of this role soon! But in a way, it's a blessing cause like you said our body is slowly adjusting to the sleepless nights we'll get when our lil one comes! I just wish we can do this later, like the last few weeks, and we get some &$# sleep right now! :)

My cravings are fleeting. With DD I craved salt & vinegar chips ALL THE TIME. This time around, I'm only craving whatever happens to be mentioned in passing.
My mother once mentioned mediterranean olives, and my brain went "oooh, greek food. oooh, spanikopita." I had to have it immediately! And when I had it 3 days in a row, craving was gone :)
I do have to say, though, it's usually savory/salty/briny.

Olives...mmmmm... now that you mentioned it...

Just got my Maternal Serum Screening letter. 1 in 1968, so pleased with that :).

Hope they can check you over Laura...better to be safe. I have low blood pressure and have to be careful moving too quickly but I haven't fully passed out as yet.

Good news Kaz :thumbup:

My cravings have been iced water, grapes, strawberries and now toffees!! Xxx

Just sent this message to all of my family members on my mam's side that I have on Facebook.

Hiya

Just wanted to send a message because, as I'm sure you are aware, I have decided to have no contact whatsoever with my mother. Now that I am pregnant, nothing has changed. So I would like to please ask that you do not pass any messages on from her, and that, when the baby is born, you do not send her any photographs, information or updates whatsoever about the baby or myself. I have my own little family now and I do not want her to be involved with it or informed about it in any way. This message stands not only for my baby, but Scott and Kayleigh's baby too, as they feel the same way.

Thanks

Hope this works. I'm hoping to judge by their reactions whether or not they're likely to ignore my request and pass on info anyway and then I know to delete them from FB lol.

Glad you are going to the doctor Laura, passing out means you def need your levels checked!

Any other US ladies on here get WIC? I found I qualify (by a hundred dollars or so) so I got it today. What the hell do they think I am going to do with 8 gallons of milk a month?!

I'll have to see if I qualify now...I didn't with the twins. Haha, DH and I go through about 12 gallons of milk a month, and now that I have two toddlers slowly switching to cow's milk, I'm sure that will go up dramatically! 8 free gallons sounds awesome!

Been to the docs...I have extremely low blood pressure to the point she was actually shocked lol she said don't stand up when I don't need to and try to limit the time when I do! Basically I have medical advice to be lazy lol

To any obsessive doppler users... have you noticed your baby getting more active and louder as time is passing. I started using my doppler at 11 weeks and never heard any movement or kicks but now at 13 weeks every time I listen (normally every day or every other day) there is barely 2 seconds at a time when the baby doesn't kick at the doppler or wave around. I am starting to think I am in for trouble when I start feeling movement, I'm never going to get any rest!!

To any obsessive doppler users... have you noticed your baby getting more active and louder as time is passing. I started using my doppler at 11 weeks and never heard any movement or kicks but now at 13 weeks every time I listen (normally every day or every other day) there is barely 2 seconds at a time when the baby doesn't kick at the doppler or wave around. I am starting to think I am in for trouble when I start feeling movement, I'm never going to get any rest!!

I noticed this from about 11.5 weeks; I love hearing the kicking! My baby also seems to move to a completely new spot when I try to listen...one minute in the middle, next on the left etc so cheeky already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->