November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Thanks ladies. I've had no bleeding or cramping, and my biggest complaint is that I feel well, so I'm going to try to avoid calling my doctor sounding psycho. Lol I think my biggest problem was that I've had three scans, at 6,8,and 9 weeks. I've been so spoiled. Now my last scan was almost 2 weeks ago, and the next one isn't for almost another 2 weeks so it's giving me time to get paranoid without the reassurance.

Plus, this is TMI but my cervix feels lower today and I had a bit of mucus like discharge last night. I know because I have to put in progesterone suppositories still.. Not really checking by choice! Haha... Sorry to gross anyone out. A nurse told me to pay no mind to my cervix cause it can change daily, and I know you can get random discharge in pregnancy, but those two things have me analyzing my lack of symptoms more than I should. Oy. I'm such a headcase sometimes.

I have A LOT of discharge! I'm having to wear pantyliners everyday!! Totally normal!! Have you got a doppler?

If it makes you feel better, my only scan so far was at 8 weeks and im apparently not supposed to have another until 20 weeks. Im going crazy.

Thanks ladies. I've had no bleeding or cramping, and my biggest complaint is that I feel well, so I'm going to try to avoid calling my doctor sounding psycho. Lol I think my biggest problem was that I've had three scans, at 6,8,and 9 weeks. I've been so spoiled. Now my last scan was almost 2 weeks ago, and the next one isn't for almost another 2 weeks so it's giving me time to get paranoid without the reassurance.

Plus, this is TMI but my cervix feels lower today and I had a bit of mucus like discharge last night. I know because I have to put in progesterone suppositories still.. Not really checking by choice! Haha... Sorry to gross anyone out. A nurse told me to pay no mind to my cervix cause it can change daily, and I know you can get random discharge in pregnancy, but those two things have me analyzing my lack of symptoms more than I should. Oy. I'm such a headcase sometimes.

I have A LOT of discharge! I'm having to wear pantyliners everyday!! Totally normal!! Have you got a doppler?

I've purposely not bought a Doppler because if I didn't hear what I wanted it would make me crazy! I think I'd run the risk of becoming obsessive with it. Haha

Thanks for the reassurance, ladies! I am sure I'm fine. Just a moment of paranoia! Haha... Thanks for putting up with me!

If it makes you feel better, my only scan so far was at 8 weeks and im apparently not supposed to have another until 20 weeks. Im going crazy.

Oy! I'd go insane. My mom went her ENTIRE pregnancies with both me and my brother without getting an ultrasound back in the dark ages, and I don't know how she managed! Ha! She doesn't understand why I need all these scans either. :haha:

Ladies, can someone walk me off the ledge again? Lol

When did everyone's symptoms start getting better? Mine were never that bad to begin with, but this week in week 10 I have had no nausea at all, and my bbs now feel completely normal! No more pain. Honestly, I don't even feel pregnant at all anymore. Is week 10 too early for all these symptoms to disappear? I'm just paranoid about a mmc at this point. My 12 week scan can't come soon enough.

i felt tonnes better in wk 10, then felt very ill in wk 11, wk 12 was up and down. Wk 13 going okay.

Oy! I'd go insane. My mom went her ENTIRE pregnancies with both me and my brother without getting an ultrasound back in the dark ages, and I don't know how she managed! Ha! She doesn't understand why I need all these scans either. :haha:

Yeah when I complained last night to my mom, she said she had only 1 with me, and it was because they had no idea how far she was.

Shes trying to convince me its good I dont need them, because it means there's no concerns, but I don't buy it. I want more!!

13 weeks today woohoo! :happydance:

Ok, sorry if TMI, but anyone else having difficulty urinating sometimes?

I do, and this morning was the worst! I woke up around 3am with a really full bladder, dragged my feet to the bathroom, and...nothing. :shrug: Tried pushing, got a little trickle, and... nada! I mean there I was feeling my bladder is about to burst, and pee is all ready to burst out like a dam, and nothing.is.coming.out :dohh:

So I went back to bed holding back a sob, and thought maybe I just need to make sure I sleep on my left side constantly. Got up again after an hour, tried again, and once more a teeny weeny trickle. Great, do I need a catheter soon??! Went back to bed, slept on my left side again, woke up another hour later and tried one more time... success!! :happydance: Sigh.. the joy of pregnancy :winkwink:

I know, right??!! We're totally spoiled! :D

I do, and this morning was the worst! I woke up around 3am with a really full bladder, dragged my feet to the bathroom, and...nothing. :shrug: Tried pushing, got a little trickle, and... nada! I mean there I was feeling my bladder is about to burst, and pee is all ready to burst out like a dam, and nothing.is.coming.out :dohh:

So I went back to bed holding back a sob, and thought maybe I just need to make sure I sleep on my left side constantly. Got up again after an hour, tried again, and once more a teeny weeny trickle. Great, do I need a catheter soon??! Went back to bed, slept on my left side again, woke up another hour later and tried one more time... success!! :happydance: Sigh.. the joy of pregnancy :winkwink:

Could be infection, i struggled to wee with kidney infection, then my bladder felt full all the time and kept going loo every 10mins to try and nothing. I had loads pressure and sore lower back.

Rame, I agree with MummytoAmber, that is one of the symptoms of a UTI. I've been blessed to have one right now, and although I've had them before I didn't even notice it because it didn't burn when I pee, all the other ones have.

But when I went to the doctor and they checked my urine they found one. It was only then that I thought back and realized I hadn't been able to empty my bladder fully.

tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o3_250.jpg

The intention was to buy cloth nappies gradually over my pregnancy… Then real nappy week came along and we’ve bought 7 this week alone. O.O

Oh well, can’t complain about these 3 beauties. £10.73 down from £16.50… Won’t get that offer at any other time of year so I think it’s justified!!

This sounds exactly like a UTI, hon. I've had one once, and this is exactly how it presents. They are more common in pregnancy, but also easily treated with antibiotics. I'd definitely call your doctor today, or go into urgent care or something. You don't want to not treat something like this, as it will only get worse. :flower:

This sounds exactly like a UTI, hon. I've had one once, and this is exactly how it presents. They are more common in pregnancy, but also easily treated with antibiotics. I'd definitely call your doctor today, or go into urgent care or something. You don't want to not treat something like this, as it will only get worse. :flower:

Yeah sounds like a UTI, I agree. I've had plenty before :dohh:

tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o2_250.jpg
tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o1_250.jpg
tumblr_n508opLQuu1rzr014o3_250.jpg

The intention was to buy cloth nappies gradually over my pregnancy… Then real nappy week came along and we’ve bought 7 this week alone. O.O

Oh well, can’t complain about these 3 beauties. £10.73 down from £16.50… Won’t get that offer at any other time of year so I think it’s justified!!

These are cute!! Are you going to use all colours no matter what the gender is?

I haven't been on here in a while so thought I would update. I had my dating scan on Thursday, I thought everything was well as I have been getting symptoms since day one & started to get a little bump. I took DS and OH with me and where DS was sitting he could see the screen and as soon as the lady started scanning he yelled "there is a the baby", she frowned so I told DS to be quiet as she was concentrating.

Then DS yelled "where has the baby gone", and that's when she looked at me and asked if I was sure on my dates then carried on scanning. My heart sank, she showed me the screen. There was a big sac (measuring 12 weeks 3 days, which would match with ovulation) and a placenta but no baby . She explained that it was blighted ovum where the embryo doesn't develop but everything else does. She was rather surprised that it didn't come away by itself.

So this goodbye from me and I hope that everyone has a healthy pregnancy

I haven't been on here in a while so thought I would update. I had my dating scan on Thursday, I thought everything was well as I have been getting symptoms since day one & started to get a little bump. I took DS and OH with me and where DS was sitting he could see the screen and as soon as the lady started scanning he yelled "there is a the baby", she frowned so I told DS to be quiet as she was concentrating.

Then DS yelled "where has the baby gone", and that's when she looked at me and asked if I was sure on my dates then carried on scanning. My heart sank, she showed me the screen. There was a big sac (measuring 12 weeks 3 days, which would match with ovulation) and a placenta but no baby . She explained that it was blighted ovum where the embryo doesn't develop but everything else does. She was rather surprised that it didn't come away by itself.

So sorry hun xx

Anyone during their 11th week noticed a slight decrease in cervical mucous while going to the bathroom ? Noticed yesterday and a bit today, that I have less while wiping.

im so sorry for your loss all the best x

Ladies, can someone walk me off the ledge again? Lol

When did everyone's symptoms start getting better? Mine were never that bad to begin with, but this week in week 10 I have had no nausea at all, and my bbs now feel completely normal! No more pain. Honestly, I don't even feel pregnant at all anymore. Is week 10 too early for all these symptoms to disappear? I'm just paranoid about a mmc at this point. My 12 week scan can't come soon enough.
10 weeks is around when I started feeling good

So sorry :(

Im so very sorry x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"