November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

To any obsessive doppler users... have you noticed your baby getting more active and louder as time is passing. I started using my doppler at 11 weeks and never heard any movement or kicks but now at 13 weeks every time I listen (normally every day or every other day) there is barely 2 seconds at a time when the baby doesn't kick at the doppler or wave around. I am starting to think I am in for trouble when I start feeling movement, I'm never going to get any rest!!

Yes!! I couldnt find HB for 5 days but could hear plenty of movement it really surprized how much baby changed last 2 weeks

Been to the docs...I have extremely low blood pressure to the point she was actually shocked lol she said don't stand up when I don't need to and try to limit the time when I do! Basically I have medical advice to be lazy lol

No more appt to recheck/monitor?
Take it easy :) second tri (in 20 weeks) when i found dizzinesz really kicked in if i stood up to quickly.

Tracilacy, I didn't want deviled eggs until you said that! Now that's all I can think about!

I've found that I've had various cravings (except for chocolate milk, which is constant) and I HAVE to have it. Like chinese food or apples constantly for a day or two.

Had my second Dr. appointment today, the nurse tried to use the doppler, got nothing, and I got concerned. Honestly, it is just too early, and we got to see little one during an ultrasound. Got to see arms and legs going crazy, but unfortunately didn't get to see a nub. :(

Any other US ladies on here get WIC? I found I qualify (by a hundred dollars or so) so I got it today. What the hell do they think I am going to do with 8 gallons of milk a month?!

Lol as crazy as it sounds i qualified for WIC also and was planning on giving milk to MIL and mom but nope! We literally use em all my hubs and LO are milk lovers

Sorry about the low blood pressure Laura, but I'm glad you've been checked and ts nothing more serious...lots of rest xxx

Yeah for maternity jeans Geralyn! I looked for some today but I couldn't find any long enough :dohh: I will try order some online.

I haven't tried the Doppler yet. My next door neighbour is a nurse and she has one but I'm afraid especially with an anterior placenta we won't find it yet?? :shrug:

Dh is out tonight so I'm looking forward to a takeaway and trash tv on the setee!! Xxx

PK, I had an anterior placenta with DD and we were able to find HB with a doppler at home around 11 weeks. I didn't feel her kick/move until about 22 weeks, though.

PK, hollie had anterior too i found hers from 11w.

I am having fajitas for tea, my fav! Ive had very good day (yesterday not so much) ive actually done some tidying up, think hubby wzs happy to finally hear ive moved from the sofa.

My tommee tippee set came so i unpacked that put it in storage unit, eek feeling bit more real.

Baby having a active session once a day :D

Sorry about the low blood pressure Laura, but I'm glad you've been checked and ts nothing more serious...lots of rest xxx

Yeah for maternity jeans Geralyn! I looked for some today but I couldn't find any long enough :dohh: I will try order some online.

I haven't tried the Doppler yet. My next door neighbour is a nurse and she has one but I'm afraid especially with an anterior placenta we won't find it yet?? :shrug:

Dh is out tonight so I'm looking forward to a takeaway and trash tv on the setee!! Xxx
I needed petite jeans since I'm so short which are also hard to find. i found them at Macy's. they also had long there.

** attention **

any ladies after tomme tippee perfect prep on £49 at amazon!

ive ordered mine
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...bile?m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&ref_=nosim&tag=playp-21

Been to the docs...I have extremely low blood pressure to the point she was actually shocked lol she said don't stand up when I don't need to and try to limit the time when I do! Basically I have medical advice to be lazy lol

No more appt to recheck/monitor?
Take it easy :) second tri (in 20 weeks) when i found dizzinesz really kicked in if i stood up to quickly.

She didn't seem majorly concerned because it's quite common to have low blood pressure...just not as low as mine! She said if it happens again to go straight back to gp or hospital for monitoring. She said rest is the best thing and it usually goes away on it's own!

Thanks Mariemo and mummytoamber! I will really miss it if I don't feel the movement this time.

Thanks Geralyn but I'm in the uk! :winkwink:

I had two anterior placentas with the twins, but I still felt them move at 11 weeks. It never seemed to affect me feeling them!

I swear I can already feel this baby moving...it's like a little fishy brushes up against the inside of my belly now and then. It's different from gas bubbles, and it's super low down. Pretty sure it's the little jumping bean.

I had two anterior placentas with the twins, but I still felt them move at 11 weeks. It never seemed to affect me feeling them!

I swear I can already feel this baby moving...it's like a little fishy brushes up against the inside of my belly now and then. It's different from gas bubbles, and it's super low down. Pretty sure it's the little jumping bean.

I keep thinking I must be crazy. I feel little flutters/pops just like I did with my son. It is hard to believe, since I'm so early. Maybe it is crazy to think it is baby, but it is always in the exact same place, not really a place I get gas bubbles, and it doesn't happen all the time. I'm just going with the assumption it is baby now. I figure if I'm wrong then I'm just silly, but I can't figure out what else it could be! When we saw the ultrasound, LO was pretty active, so who knows!

I've has flutters with this one not often. It's strange with DS I never had flutters was lying in bed one day around 20 weeks and poked my stomach he booted me back! He was a lazy one though didn't move much, used to annoy everyone who wanted to feel him kick. This one got it's wiggle on in asda last night.

That Tommie tippy machine looks good but I used to do what it does in 2 mins id use boiling hot water to kill germs then add cooled boiled water to the line. Tada that's for free.

Ive always given warm bottles using microwave to heat up is pain or waiting for water to cool plus im forgetful.
I can see it being really useful to me, each to their own.

Yeah my method involves remembering to keep some cooled boiled water in the fridge for the next bottle or if I'm out Id fill an empty bottle with boiling water and carry a flask so that the water was cool by the time I needed it but had that hot water to kill the germs.

I agree waiting for a hot bottle to cool with a screaming baby is not fun!

Ladies, can someone walk me off the ledge again? Lol

When did everyone's symptoms start getting better? Mine were never that bad to begin with, but this week in week 10 I have had no nausea at all, and my bbs now feel completely normal! No more pain. Honestly, I don't even feel pregnant at all anymore. Is week 10 too early for all these symptoms to disappear? I'm just paranoid about a mmc at this point. My 12 week scan can't come soon enough.

Missylissy I only really had symptoms from week 6 to week 8 so don't worry!! I occasionally throw up but never have nausea anymore!!

My down syndrome test results came back as 1:18000 yeyyhhh :)

Missy my symptoms are way less right as of hitting he 10 week mark! Nausea almost gone, boobs less full and sore. If you have worries try calling your doctor but I think this is completely normal as the placenta starts to take over.

Yay for the results Laura!

Thanks ladies. I've had no bleeding or cramping, and my biggest complaint is that I feel well, so I'm going to try to avoid calling my doctor sounding psycho. Lol I think my biggest problem was that I've had three scans, at 6,8,and 9 weeks. I've been so spoiled. Now my last scan was almost 2 weeks ago, and the next one isn't for almost another 2 weeks so it's giving me time to get paranoid without the reassurance.

Plus, this is TMI but my cervix feels lower today and I had a bit of mucus like discharge last night. I know because I have to put in progesterone suppositories still.. Not really checking by choice! Haha... Sorry to gross anyone out. A nurse told me to pay no mind to my cervix cause it can change daily, and I know you can get random discharge in pregnancy, but those two things have me analyzing my lack of symptoms more than I should. Oy. I'm such a headcase sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->