• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Ooops sorry I forget we all have different lingo! As above a pram is what you ladies across the pond would call a stroller :) I'm a stroller-addict!!!

12dpo for me today and I haven't tested :shock: this is a big deal as I'm a huge poas addict (bit of a theme going here! :loopy:), but my temps are still looking fab and AF is due tomorrow and I have no signs she's arriving so hoping that's a good sign. I might test tomorrow, I'll see how much willpower I can muster up to stay away from those damn pee sticks!

apple- lol yea its hard to do both i'll be honest diy projects can get messy lol but im excited to make clothes and maternity pillows that doubles as a breast feeding pillow and burp cloths and breast feeding privacy scarfs lol oh the joys of a new sewing machine:happydance:lol i think im getting ahead of myself :blush:

apple- lol yea its hard to do both i'll be honest diy projects can get messy lol but im excited to make clothes and maternity pillows that doubles as a breast feeding pillow and burp cloths and breast feeding privacy scarfs lol oh the joys of a new sewing machine:happydance:lol i think im getting ahead of myself :blush:

i think you're spot on lol OH has already picked the pram/stroller :haha: he wants ... we all tend to get a bit excited and now I've seen it on a digital i am so excited :happydance:

Aww love it when they get excited. I've been good and kept snacking so I haven't been sick nearly sick since brushinh my teeth yesterday morning its great. However stupidly the nausea made me feel more pregnant so I kind of miss it. I have issues ...

Haha awww apple, that makes complete crazy sense! I had such sore nipples with my last 3 pregnancies and this time I have NOTHING. It's driving me crazy :wacko: I never thought I'd wish my nipples to feel like they were on fire so much!

yea once i saw it on the digi!! i was like OMG IM REALLY PREGGERS!! lol hubby was waiting for the digi as well and now cant stop smiling lol but he wont let me look and strollers or car seats just yet he wants to wait till after our first appt. which is what im going to do as well before i start sewing away lol

no stabby cramps when drinking water but def. when i lean the my left side a lil worried about that but not trying to think about it till my first scan on the 17th

I've got my eyes on a bugaboo donkey duo, then I can change it to a mono when DD2 decides to walk more. Already told OH that's THE one! :haha:

I'm getting some round ligament and stretching pains and twinges, that's about it. Is it in your stomach hopeful or down in your bits/uterus!?

Down low just below my cesarean scar where the uterus would be now.
I was kinda thinking it could be an expanding bladder pushing an expanding uterus

Is anyone elses uterus so puffy? Like just above my pubic bone I have a puffy little bump.

I have a poocy stomach but with my previous loss i felt normal and with thismone i literally feel bloated. I get bloated when AF arrives and i feel bloated so different to my pp

I have such a weird horrible metallic taste in my mouth and it won't go away? Has anyone had this?

Eww me never good luck laura lol...have ur bbs started hurting?

Hi ladies ,

Just checking into the thread after a few days and ...
Wow so many new sparklers ! Congratulations !!

Also getting what seems like RL pains of which I had noted down at 6 weeks with dd. However ... i have a bloated uterus this time/ 10 week bump?! Showing early with your second I thought meant 3 months pregnant ... Will definitely have to think of some imaginative ways to hide him or her before telling work.

Hope you are all keeping well.

I'm a poas-holic too. Say it loud & say it proud :lol:

Mummytoamber, same here :) I also got a few next newborn sleepsuits from a friend who's little boy never got to wear them as he was so big! I'm already looking at prams :blush: my heart is set on a bugaboo donkey so better get saving!

Hi Lolly

I'm also a "pram enthusiast" :) tested the bugaboo buffalo yesterday after hearing rave reviews and left a little disappointed .. It was so stiff and big! I know how that sounds but I'm too lazy to re edit ! ;)

Tried the cameleon 3 and fell in love.

Hi Lolly

I'm also a "pram enthusiast" :) tested the bugaboo buffalo yesterday after hearing rave reviews and left a little disappointed .. It was so stiff and big! I know how that sounds but I'm too lazy to re edit ! ;)

Tried the cameleon 3 and fell in love.

I have a cam3 and they are lovely. I have a bee too :blush: not sure if to keep them both when I get the donkey, or sell. I don't think I'll be able to get rid of either though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->