November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I had my 12 week scan this morning. All was fine! Perfect wriggling, waving baby. :happydance: My due date has been put back 6 days, which isn't too surprising since I didn't test positive until late. My new due date is 20th November.

good luck teacup!

i dont believe chinese chart as same as heartrate speed after reading bit on ingender and they plotted info on the graph if anything boys appeared to have higher bpm.

Heartburn is turned up a dial for me, had it since the beginning but getting more intense.

Scan went well! Measuring exactly to my dates so due date is still 5th November. :thumbup: The sonographer gave us 6 photos (rather than the ususal 2 for £5)! I had to do lots of jumping around because baby had it's back to us to begin with.

Here is baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:
DSC_0299.jpg

Congrats on the great scans! I'm having my gender scan at 5pm today. Hopefully baby cooperates!

Beautiful scans ladies! Now these 2 weeks are gonna seem to last forever for me! Hopefully they go by quick

I have my 12 week scan next Thursday at 12 weeks 5 days. It's for the genetic testing, but only going because OH wanted me to get it done. So I'm just looking at it as a scan from my first (7 weeks 5 days) and the gender scan.

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q603/eccopeland/Mobile%20Uploads/IMAG0985_1_1.jpg

Thanks for moving my due date on the front page PK! You're so efficient. You're doing a great job of keeping this thread up to date, I really appreciate it. :flower:

Lovely pic Cangaroo! I'm guessing that you're expecting a boy! :thumbup: xx

How was your scan Geralyn? :happydance: xx

Yay for all the beautiful scan pics! Mine is in two days... AHHHHHHHH!!!! So nervous and excited.

The scan pics look great! Cangaroo, I think it's a girl :)

Blargh, I can't keep anything down today. It's weird how the nausea waxes and wanes...I went almost a week without feeling sick, and then I had three days where I felt a little off, now I'm vomiting after every meal. :growlmad:

I had my NT scan today and dr said everything looked great! I got a few pictures too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g