November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Congrats to all the ladies that had their scans.

In terms of gender, I don't mind either way since it's my first. I think overall I want two kids, one of each. So I might care more next time. Personally, I think it's a boy.

Based on old wives tales:
My baby's heartbeat is 150-170 (girl), No nausea or MS (boy), craving sweets (girl), stays on the right side (boy), sleep on the left side (boy), moody (girl), skin breakout (girl), conception date and age (boy). So the total is... 4-4.
Guess its 50-50 lol.

Hey all!

I finally had my nuchal scan this morning and it came back low risk - I am so delighted and think I can finally relax and enjoy this pregnancy! I had odds of 1:99 this morning because of advanced maternal age so I couldn't be happier!

I am also on team :pink: (or rather given 90% odds of being..) she was rather accommodating on the scan this morning :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is well?

I can see that lots have bought the sonoline B - I have one too and even with a rather bloated tum can find the heartbeat :blush:

Twinklie - hope your scan goes well :)

congratulations fantastic news.

I had anterior placenta with my last baby i must have been lucky because it didnt stop feeling movement started around 11-12wk just got stronger could see bum and feet pushing up by week 20 i wssnt even slim.

I badly wanted boy for #1 but of course being a surprize and seeing her i was thrilled.
I wanted boy for #2 (a lot dream of the 1 of each making your family feel complete) when i found out was a girl bit of me sank, sounds stupid and i know if i hadnt found out i wouldnt ever felt that way i sharp came around.
but now you'd expect me to say i want that boy ive longed for but weirdly enough thought of boy is scaring me slightly, i think will feel like a first born all over now ive got 2 girls i feel like i know that inside out and bringing girl feels like second nature.

Of course hubby is all for boy as he says hes already out numbered.

I have totally no idea what this baby may be so going be a big surprize at the birth but im fine either way.

I actually want to applause those ladies who are staying yellow...you have such will power! Clearly I have none :/ lol

I have a girl and a boy already, so I don't really have a preference this time. I started out thinking it was a girl, but now I kind of feel like it's a boy. I'll be finding out just as soon as I can!

Still craving buffalo chicken! To be more precise, buffalo sauce...it doesn't matter what I put it on. Yesterday I ran out of chicken and lettuce, so I used potato and celery in my wrap!! :haha: OMG just thinking about it now is making me crave it big time. I can't get enough!

Beautiful scan i see! AFM i still have morning sickness, vomitting and fatigue uugghhh...my dr appt today went great babys heartbeat was 168 bpm and she quickly found the heartbeat with no problem at all....i have a gender scan in 2 weeks! I feel excited as with my previous loss i didnt even make it past first trimester.

I really feel like my belly is starting to pop. Also having some persistent dull round ligament pain. Going to be hard to hide the bump much longer!

For some reason lately I have an inkling I am having a boy....

I still don't feel much of a bump yet. With twins I thought it would come sooner! Hope everything is ok. Always gotta have something to worry about I guess. :dohh:

DH and I are ideally hoping for one of each, then we will likely be one and done! Family complete. :thumbup: However, ultimately I just want two healthy children out of this pregnancy, and gender doesn't matter too much to me. The way I'm also looking at it is if its two girls or two boys, then they get that close, same gendered sibling bond that I always wanted and never had just having one brother. Though if its two of one gender, we might be tempted to try again later on for the opposite gender...which is a gamble, and I'm not sure three kids was ever our family plan. This twin thing makes it a bit complicated!

I actually want to applause those ladies who are staying yellow...you have such will power! Clearly I have none :/ lol

Yep me too! And the irony is that with my first, I still had a gender neutral nursery and pram etc even though I knew I was having a girl! And I imagine that I will do the same this time round too!

This is going to be a lovely thread hearing all of the gender reveals for those choosing to find out and admiring those on team yellow!! :)

I still don't feel much of a bump yet. With twins I thought it would come sooner! Hope everything is ok. Always gotta have something to worry about I guess. :dohh:

DH and I are ideally hoping for one of each, then we will likely be one and done! Family complete. :thumbup: However, ultimately I just want two healthy children out of this pregnancy, and gender doesn't matter too much to me. The way I'm also looking at it is if its two girls or two boys, then they get that close, same gendered sibling bond that I always wanted and never had just having one brother. Though if its two of one gender, we might be tempted to try again later on for the opposite gender...which is a gamble, and I'm not sure three kids was ever our family plan. This twin thing makes it a bit complicated!

I have a close friend pregnant with twins and at her 20 week scan they could only tell the gender of one because the other was just not cooperating! She is still none the wiser!! :dohh:

I have a close friend pregnant with twins and at her 20 week scan they could only tell the gender of one because the other was just not cooperating! She is still none the wiser!! :dohh:

Ha! I'd go crazy. I already have to wait for my 20 week scan on July 7th and that feels soooooo far away. Admire Team Yellow people, but I just can't do it. Both babies better be ready to go and cooperating that day! Lol

I have my 14 week scan in 1 hour. I'm really nervous! :-(

Has anyone done the chinese gender prediction? Has it been right? And what's everyone been predicted with this baby?

Oh i forgot to mention they gave me a 70% chance of having a girl by using the nub theory in the scan.

I also applaud those staying team yellow... I just cant do it I am way too impatient!!

I am happy either way of course, but a little girl would be pretty cool so we can have one of each! So im feeling pretty excited :D

But of course if we have a another little boy that will be awesome oo - because DS is amazing.

I did the chinese gender prediction before and it was right,this time im predicted another girl so we shall see......
:dust:

Chinese gender prediction was wrong with my daughter, it said boy and she was not!
I tried again with this one, but conception was either Feb 28 or Mar 1, and the calcs turns out to different genders based on the month, so...not a clear answer there!

I did it with my mom and her kid - 2 of the 4 were right. So you know...50/50. Like everything else, LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->