November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Yay! Another Sparkler! Welcome and congrats. I just ordered a Sonoline B Doppler off eBay and it should be arriving later this week. I have a little pudge already in the stomach area though, so I was debating holding off trying til after my 12 week scan next week to avoid unnecessary panic. That's awesome you are hearing results in 10 weeks though! Makes me think maybe I should try after it arrives...

I definitely had a little pudge before I was pregnant and now I'm getting a little bump. Just means you have to press a little harder but it is totally possible! :)

Hey Hun and congratulations :wave: welcome to the group. I will add you to the front page :happydance: xxx[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! :) Glad to be here and have some new friends. :hugs:

15 weeks today! :happydance:
I think I am starting to feel baby too

Awww congrats! I can't wait until I can feel him/her! I would swear some of the flutterings I feel sometimes are the baby but I bet they are just gas. :winkwink:

So I broke out an old pair of maternity shorts last night. And it was GLORIOUS. End of the day bloating was not squeezed into submission, I could sit comfortably...oh it was bliss. I was sad that I put on my first maternity clothes at just under 12 weeks, but then I thought - I have this in my closet, it's comfy, who the hell cares?

So I did it. And it rocked.

Haha! Love it! I really want some comfy maternity shorts and pants! I'm about to cave I think. I've been wearing my maxi dresses all the time because they aren't constricting but I need more clothing options.

I think it might be time to get some maternity pants for work soon. I have the top two (of three) buttons of my pants undone today at work. I've just been wearing tight tank tops under loose tops to hold the pants up. I feel like once I wear maternity pants it will be a dead giveaway that I am pregnant to anyone who notices though! And even though I am announcing to family this Sunday, I can't announce at work for another week until my Program Manager comes back from vacation (he is out all next week). So another week of trying to hide the growing belly!

Scan is in THREE DAYS! Excited and nervous!

Hey all!

I finally had my nuchal scan this morning and it came back low risk - I am so delighted and think I can finally relax and enjoy this pregnancy! I had odds of 1:99 this morning because of advanced maternal age so I couldn't be happier!

I am also on team :pink: (or rather given 90% odds of being..) she was rather accommodating on the scan this morning :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is well?

I can see that lots have bought the sonoline B - I have one too and even with a rather bloated tum can find the heartbeat :blush:

Twinklie - hope your scan goes well :)

Pussy galore how exciting team pink!! Are you having a confirmation scan? I believe you're the first one to know baby's gender!!

The front page will soon be decorated with pink and blue adding to the yellow eeekkk!!

Pussy galore how exciting team pink!! Are you having a confirmation scan? I believe you're the first one to know baby's gender!!

The front page will soon be decorated with pink and blue adding to the yellow eeekkk!!

Thanks Laura :)

I am not having a confirmation scan because I also had to have the non invasive blood tests (again because I was high risk) and I get the results back next week which will confirm the gender.

It was so clear on the scan though.. she opened her legs as if she knew!!

Thanks Laura :)

I am not having a confirmation scan because I also had to have the non invasive blood tests (again because I was high risk) and I get the results back next week which will confirm the gender.

It was so clear on the scan though.. she opened her legs as if she knew!!

A well behaved baby already!! Congrats xxx

Here's my 15 week bump. Starting to show

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 18
I'm now on my 11th week! Time goes so fast OMG! Although is only my 1st pregnancy, people do start to guess if I'm pregnant as I started to show a little bit. I might be because I'm a tiny woman or who knows why, but I def can't fit my normal trousers anymore!

I just also can't wait to know if I'm having a boy or a girl... It might sound a bit strange but, at the very first beggining I really wanted a girl but right now I just don't mind! I just know that I didn't se his/her face and I'm already in love!

any preferences of sex here? xxx

What a cute little bump Geralyn!!

I don't have a preference but at the beginning I was convinced it was a boy but now I think girl however recently (in past few days) I've started feeling it's a boy again! 3 weeks needs to hurry up!!

A girl would be nice because both are families are boy majority however this would be the first male grandchild to carry on OHs family name (he's African and this is considered important and special!) so I have reasons for not having a preference!!

What about the rest of you girls?

Pussy galore congrats on the nice scan! What a releif that all is - and hooray for a girl!!!! How exciting to find out so soon!

Geralyn - lovely cute bump!!!

I used to always say I wanted all boys as they seem easier and less worrisome in the teen years, haha. But girls can be so cute, and we need more strong women in the world. So I think I would be happy either way! However, once I actually find out, I think I'll know what I was really hoping for by if I am feeling any disappointment or not. haha

Hiya all! Hope everyone has been well!

I had my first scan today - and i am soo inlove! It went really well. Oh and they changed my due date to 11/11/14 - as bubs is measuring 3 days ahead. Could I have the front page changed Princesskel?? :)

https://s29.postimg.org/fb82ciso7/IMG_0002.jpg

Sooo excited now.. it all finally feel's real!!
Awww cute baby :wave: I've updated your edd xxx

Currently in the process of telling my new job I'm having a baby to work out what we're going to do...wish my luck!!
how did it go? Xxx

Wahoo! My progesterone level came back at 40! Holy crap! I get to start weening off my progesterone I think! Just have to wait for my dr to confirm!! So excited! I honestly never thought I'd be able to get off!

Last night I let my nephews listen to baby. They are so excited to be big brothers (it's complicated). My oldest can't wipe the smile off his face. They have been asking for years for us to have a little one. I still can't believe after 5yrs of infertility we have come this far and yet we are so close to our dream coming true!
great news to be off te progesterone Rhapsodi :happydance:
It's so wonderful to have a happy ending after such a long journey xxx

Hey all!

I finally had my nuchal scan this morning and it came back low risk - I am so delighted and think I can finally relax and enjoy this pregnancy! I had odds of 1:99 this morning because of advanced maternal age so I couldn't be happier!

I am also on team :pink: (or rather given 90% odds of being..) she was rather accommodating on the scan this morning :cloud9:

I hope everyone else is well?

I can see that lots have bought the sonoline B - I have one too and even with a rather bloated tum can find the heartbeat :blush:

Twinklie - hope your scan goes well :)
That is so weird I was just today going to ask for gender scan dates to find out when we would know the first gender...and we found out today!! :happydance: yey a little pink one...adorable.
I'm going to enjoy updating the front page!! Xxx

Here's my 15 week bump. Starting to show
lovely bump xxx

Hi ladies, had my scan today, I was so nervous! But there baby was heart beating strong and dancing away! My due date has also been put forward 6 days to 15th November which makes me now 12+3. Please can the front page be changed?
Hope all you ladies are well x

Aw Gray good news! I've updated the front page...we needed someone due on the 15th! :thumbup: xxx

I have no preference for gender. I was thinking boy but now I'm thinking girl. We have our gender scan tomorrow but won't find out until sat at our gender party.

With DD, I really wanted a boy, and was disappointed (for like a minute) when I found out it was a girl.

Now that I have a girl, I would HAPPILY take another one - she's just so awesome! A boy would be great too, to have one of each.

Bottom line, as long as it's either a boy or a girl, I'll be happy. Maybe a slight inkling of preference for a girl, but just barely.

We are really hoping for a girl, my gut says girl too. But we really don't mind either way as it would be nice to carry on the name (my nephews come from my brother and have their mothers last name). And we have lots of older boy stuff.

Really we don't care, but I really need a girl to balance all these boys!

We still haven't decided if we want to know before the birth or not. I'm just scared of not getting it right and having too much of one gender.

I really want a girl but I have no clue which one it is. Haha! I have heard so many old wives tales. My baby's heartbeat is 170-190. (girl) Just nausea (boy), craving sweets (girl), stays on the right side (boy), sleep on the ride side (girl), moody (girl), stealing moms beauty (girl). So the total is... 5-2 girl. what about ya'll??

Hiya all! Hope everyone has been well!

I had my first scan today - and i am soo inlove! It went really well. Oh and they changed my due date to 11/11/14 - as bubs is measuring 3 days ahead. Could I have the front page changed Princesskel?? :)

https://s29.postimg.org/fb82ciso7/IMG_0002.jpg

Sooo excited now.. it all finally feel's real!!

omg how adorable is your scan pic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->