November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I got my downs screening back 1 in 71000 im happy with that.

Woh that's great! Prob the lowest risk I have heard so far! We opted out for the screening cos I was worried that if the odds weren't good then I would worry for the whole pregnancy. But during our scan the sonographer said that she can see just by looking at ours that there is no obvious risk. x

Love seeing all these scans it is one of the best bits. I get the whole hard bump on one side when I wake up it's odd feeling. I want more kicks as I feel nothing recently :( (hb on doppler though).

My 20 week scan is on the 16th can't wait for the gender.

Woh that's great! Prob the lowest risk I have heard so far! We opted out for the screening cos I was worried that if the odds weren't good then I would worry for the whole pregnancy. But during our scan the sonographer said that she can see just by looking at ours that there is no obvious risk. x

Yeah i can totally understand those not having it for the cause of worry, i was just curious to be honest :) it was never offered in my last pregnancy.
Thats great news, all these babies are doing so well :D x

Hey ladies - Could I join in your thread?

I'm due on 2nd December but I will be delivering at least 2 weeks early which means I due 18th November so it's technically a November :)

Welcome MishC...congratulations :happydance: I will add you to the front page...welcome to the thread! xxx

Scan went well! Measuring exactly to my dates so due date is still 5th November. :thumbup: The sonographer gave us 6 photos (rather than the ususal 2 for £5)! I had to do lots of jumping around because baby had it's back to us to begin with.

Here is baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:
View attachment 762277

Any gender guesses for mine? :happydance: xx
I think the skull shape looks girly? xxx

Excellent news! xxx
Love seeing all these scans it is one of the best bits. I get the whole hard bump on one side when I wake up it's odd feeling. I want more kicks as I feel nothing recently :( (hb on doppler though).

My 20 week scan is on the 16th can't wait for the gender.
Oooooo more colours to decorate our front page :happydance: xxx

Bump pics on my journal if anyone wants to follow? (link in my sig) xxx

My lumpy bump lol woke up and listened to baby on the doppler...I knew exactly where baby was as my bump was lumpy on the right hand side, sure enough that's where baby was! Defo a bump now and not bloat... Woohoo!!

Really cute lumpy bump!

Hey ladies - Could I join in your thread?

I'm due on 2nd December but I will be delivering at least 2 weeks early which means I due 18th November so it's technically a November :)

Welcome! How do you know you will be delivering early?

Bump pics on my journal if anyone wants to follow? (link in my sig) xxx

You look great PK

massive asthma flare up with this cold, if i feel same in morning going make appt to see doc feel like i need nebuliser.

My asthma has been bothering me a tiny bit. My doc switched me to a different medicine that I think doesn't work quite as well, but has less risk of complications for the baby. When I walk up flights of stairs at work I feel myself out of breath a lot sooner.

Yay for new scan pics! Baby was jumping around a TON, it was so sweet!

x46m41nksVUMHgn4PXxyyFIC7tV02mshiAtDEeoHd1U2=w338-h225-p-no

MCmOBBXIPKjlHWIovSAmk017zCj9QlW_66LSORQYC2UR=w339-h225-p-no

Yay Mariemo, such a lovely scan pic!!! You must be thrilled. :)

My scan is tomorrow....eee!

I did a little mashup of my daughter at her 12 week scan, and Baby 2 at today's 12 week scan. I think they look alike, LOL! ;)

IMAGE_256.jpg

Just wanted to say hi to fellow November Mom-To-Be ladies. Now that I'm out of my first trimester, I feel like I can breath and relax a little.

Due either on 2nd (By scan) or on 5th (by LMP) of November.

Awww Mariemo that's a cute collage :cloud9: xxx

Hi Junbait...welcome to the thread! Do you want me to add you to the front page? Let me know which edd? :wave: xxx

Awww Mariemo that's a cute collage :cloud9: xxx

Hi Junbait...welcome to the thread! Do you want me to add you to the front page? Let me know which edd? :wave: xxx

Hey Princess, please add me to the front page. Lets go with Nov 5th (that way I won't feel like it's taking forever if 2nd passes, lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->