November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

I also hot a between the legs shot and while we are staying team yellow the speculation is fun too. The dr said it was too early to tell but what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 27
Such lovely scan pictures today! :flower: So exciting!

I have my 12 genetic scan next Thursday at 12+3. It can't come soon enough!!!

Scan went great! Baby cooperated and spread it's legs so my sister (she's a sono tech) could see. I still don't know what it is. We'll be finding out on sat at our gender party. Can't wait!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 17
Traveling mom, I say boy!

Geralyn, so exciting! I have find memories of our gender reveal, I hope it's amazing!

Great scan pictures everyone! Great to see back end of november coming to this point. We'll all be in 2nd tri together soon.

travelmom im going say girl (seems they both have what appears to be willy at that stage) it looks thin, short to me :)

have a great day on sat geralyn! i say boy :)

wooooop 14 weeks today! to celebrate ive been passed on some germs from hubby and the kids, throat and ears are sore i cant stop sneezing which doesnt help my stomach.

Thanks for moving my due date on the front page PK! You're so efficient. You're doing a great job of keeping this thread up to date, I really appreciate it. :flower:

Agreed - thanks PK :)

Lovely scan pics ladies - isn't this a lovely time for this thread :cloud9:

I'm rubbish at guessing genders from scan pictures, but they are cute pics :cloud9:
How funny Geralyn that other people know the gender and you have to wait!! How exciting. Have fun on Saturday and we want to know ASAP!!! Xxx

My lumpy bump lol woke up and listened to baby on the doppler...I knew exactly where baby was as my bump was lumpy on the right hand side, sure enough that's where baby was! Defo a bump now and not bloat... Woohoo!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies - Could I join in your thread?

I'm due on 2nd December but I will be delivering at least 2 weeks early which means I due 18th November so it's technically a November :)

I'm due on 2nd December but I will be delivering at least 2 weeks early which means I due 18th November so it's technically a November :)

Of course :) welcome!!

Thank you

How are you? Have you had your first scan yet? :)

Thank you

How are you? Have you had your first scan yet? :)

I'm feeling much better now! I've had 2 scans so far, one at 8+5 and another at 12+3 and I have my gender scan on the 27th May eeekk so excited!

Have you got a date for your 12 week scan?

hey hows the sickness? :)

My lumpy bump lol woke up and listened to baby on the doppler...I knew exactly where baby was as my bump was lumpy on the right hand side, sure enough that's where baby was! Defo a bump now and not bloat... Woohoo!!

thats so adorable! :)

Scan went well! Measuring exactly to my dates so due date is still 5th November. :thumbup: The sonographer gave us 6 photos (rather than the ususal 2 for £5)! I had to do lots of jumping around because baby had it's back to us to begin with.

Here is baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:
View attachment 762277

Any gender guesses for mine? :happydance: xx

Scan went well! Measuring exactly to my dates so due date is still 5th November. :thumbup: The sonographer gave us 6 photos (rather than the ususal 2 for £5)! I had to do lots of jumping around because baby had it's back to us to begin with.

Here is baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:
View attachment 762277

Any gender guesses for mine? :happydance: xx

im going say boy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g