November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Laurarebecca - That's fab that you have had 2 scans. Not long until the gender scan I bet you are super excited.

I have already had 2 scans 1 at 6wks and 1 at 7wks. I have my 12 week scan on 27th May (i'll be 13 Weeks) so not too long to wait.

MummyToAmber - My sickness is loads better i'm down to 1 tablet a day so that i'm happy with that. I'm hoping by next week I wont even need that. How are you? Good news with your downs results :)

Princesskell - Thank you very much. How are you?

MarieMo - That's a great scan picture!

Junbait - I'm due 2nd December although I will deliver in the middle of November :)

I've had 4 scans so far at 6w, 8w, 10w, 15w. But that's only because my sister is a soon tech. My midwife only did the 8 week scan. The rest were from my sister. I won't have another scan until 20w with my midwife.

14 weeks today...I am beyond excited for my gender scan!! I actually cant believe how quickly time is flying, does anybody else agree?

What evening/night/morning i had part asthma attack part panic attack. My lungs hurt, my left ear is hurting so bad as is left side of my throat. i feel 100 degrees, dizzy. To top it off i have worse heartburn i have ever had in my life. Got doc appt at 11am but i am feeling sorry for myself, id just like a break from feeling so crap.

What evening/night/morning i had part asthma attack part panic attack. My lungs hurt, my left ear is hurting so bad as is left side of my throat. i feel 100 degrees, dizzy. To top it off i have worse heartburn i have ever had in my life. Got doc appt at 11am but i am feeling sorry for myself, id just like a break from feeling so crap.

Sorry you are feeling so poo!! Is a duvet day in order? Make sure you look after yourself :)

Right let's be honest how much weight has everyone gained? I have gained what feels like loads, id say about 4 pounds :( (I think this could have something to do with being constipated and the fact I can't stop eating!!) is 4 pounds in 14 weeks too much?!?! I need to get back to the gym now I have more energy!

Sorry you are feeling so poo!! Is a duvet day in order? Make sure you look after yourself :)

Right let's be honest how much weight has everyone gained? I have gained what feels like loads, id say about 4 pounds :( (I think this could have something to do with being constipated and the fact I can't stop eating!!) is 4 pounds in 14 weeks too much?!?! I need to get back to the gym now I have more energy!

I have no idea, and I'm afraid to know! Lol. If I have gained weight, sadly it's less because of baby (still no noticeable bump for me) and more due to my extreme laziness. Seriously, outside of the occasional walk with my dog, I've been a total couch potato the whole first tri!!! Not good.... But I've had close to zero energy. Plus, though I'm trying to eat healthy, I'm not really restricting myself either. For example, I made hubby go buy me cookies and cream ice cream last night on a whim just because it sounded SO GOOD at the time and couldn't stop obsessing. :blush:

I will be in my pj as soon as i do last school run :) with my 8 pillows around me lol.

4lb in 14wk is nothing! i gained 14lb by wk 9 with my last baby, im still at loss but how it needs to be because of my size.

My timeline so far for this baby, week 13 looks very bloaty :haha:

This is my bump few days before i had my second girl, everyone thought was going to be 9lb10oz ish
https://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/rammstein_666/Picture2053.jpg

Attachments

• bumptimeline.jpg
    bumptimeline.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 28
Lovely progression mummytoamber!!

This is my progression to week 10, I'll have to post the next ones in a different post!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 21
I can't really see a difference in these 3!

All my photos are taken as soon as I get out of bed, Before I've eaten! Bloat kicks in after I've eaten!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7
I have lost 2 pounds so far but that is probably from eating healthier and lots of small meals, plus too nauseous to eat a big dinner, and going to bed before crave a nighttime dessert. Plus DH and I have been walking after dinner almost every night. It is like his personal agenda to keep me healthy. Haha. Also, I was def like 10-20 pounds overweight to begin with! So I am not supposed to gain as much, doc recommends 25 pounds max.

love your progression laura :)

my mw with first baby said anything upto 35lb but depend what your bmi was at the start. i hate whole bmi.

Ive got antibiotics for a week ive got ear and throat infection thankfully my chest is clear.

Hope you feel better soon mummytoamber! Being sick is no fun at all.

I've maintained my weight or gained around 1 to 2 lbs, it varies day to day, probably dependent on bloating I guess. I feel like that's acceptable so far, but really want to monitor it as I get bigger.

At my first prenatal at 8 weeks 5 days I was down, what I think, was about 5-6 pounds. Only because I had a lot of food aversions and was barely eating anything because of nausea. Since then I believe I've only gained about a pound or so. If I remember I weigh myself in the morning, do that doesn't include what I've eaten all day.

Marimoo I think your having a boy from that picture different head shapes though I know that's bit scientific. My scan looks closer to your little girl and my boys scan looked like the one you've just had.

Apple, I think it's a boy too! Hubby agrees as well. I think we're ending up with one of each!! :)

Weight...
Well, I actually had my annual well-woman about a week before I found out I was pregnant (so, 3 weeks along technically), and at my 8-week appt I'd gained about 1.5 lbs since then; at my 12 week I'd gained about 4 lbs total. Doc said that was perfect and didn't seem to be concerned at all!

I agree with many of the other ladies, I'm lazy because I'm constantly exhausted, and insanely hungry most of the time. I'm trying to eat healthier, but when you scarf down an entire "healthy" cantaloupe, that's probably not healthy anymore!

Thanks guys...I feel so much better! I think 10 weeks of sitting around doing nothing because of exhaustion is basically what's done it!! As soon as bump turns a bit more bump like I'll be off down the gym and swimming!!

I think I've gained around 3lb but much more chub so my bump is mainly junk food.

The more I think about it the more I'd love a girl in genuinely stumped as to what I'm having. First instinct boy first thought at seeing scan girl followed by confusion! I was sure of boy with DS and was proved right it's strange not knowing.

At 14weeks and 3 days I haven't gained any weight, well I was up 4lbs at 8 weeks but that as dropped back down to exactly my pregnancy weight, but I have grown an inch and a half around my belly button so I am definitely showing now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->