November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Love the progression pics...cute bumps.
I haven't dared weigh myself this time yet at all!! :blush: I'm still in my jeans so I think it's just extra on my tummy. I'm getting to the gym a couple of times a week and keeping up with my yoga class so I'm just hoping that will compensate slightly for all the chocolate eclairs!!

Any plans for the weekend? Well I know Geralyn will have an important gender reveal and Twinklie is announcing!
We have nothing planned, which can sometimes be good I suppose :shrug: xxx

i wont be moving my butt off sofa.
its baby show next weekend i dont want to miss it i need to feel better.

It's Mother's Day in the US on Sunday!
US ladies, I hope you all get pampered tremendously. My DH got me a pair of earplugs and promised I could sleep in tomorrow morning, so I'm pretty tickled about that!!!

Which baby show mummytoamber? Is it Birmingham? Hope you're better. Xxx

Awww yey happy mothers day to all you US mummies and mummies of bumps!! Xxx

I've lost about 5-7 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight. I have been eating smaller meals and less frequently due to nausea and aversions. I'm quite happy about the weight loss, though, as I started out quite overweight. I don't really want to gain more than 15 pounds over the course of the pregnancy.

Unfortunately I have the biggest deadline in 2 weeks so I'll be spending this weekend working :( booo!

Love the progression pics...cute bumps.
I haven't dared weigh myself this time yet at all!! :blush: I'm still in my jeans so I think it's just extra on my tummy. I'm getting to the gym a couple of times a week and keeping up with my yoga class so I'm just hoping that will compensate slightly for all the chocolate eclairs!!

Any plans for the weekend? Well I know Geralyn will have an important gender reveal and Twinklie is announcing!
We have nothing planned, which can sometimes be good I suppose :shrug: xxx
We've got a very busy weekend. Besides the gender party tomorrow, we're going into the city tonight with DH's brothers and wives to see the Billy Joel concert. And then Mothers Day on Sunday. I'm going to be exhausted!
I've gained about 4 lbs and the midwife said that was right on track

Im showing already! And i havent gained not more than 3 pounds up to now. Cue bumps ladies..cant wait for gender scan! :yipee:

Mothers day in Canada too ! I'll be spending the weekend visiting my dad and step mom. We just found out that my paternal grandpa has cancer, so we're going to visit with him as well. Hoping that I am up for the two hour drive after work tonight. Nights are not the greatest time for me !

Scan went well today! Although baby would not cooperate as I was having a contraction, and baby couldn't move to the right spot. HB was between 150 and 160. :)

image.jpg

Aww! Cute pic, Twinklie! He/She looks so much like a baby now!

image.jpg
14+3 according to last sonos measurement..
But jeans dont close no more. I expected to gain alot when i weighed in. But im huge compared to u lol :cry:
Srry its crooked. Cant fix it.

Im showing already! And i havent gained not more than 3 pounds up to now. Cue bumps ladies..cant wait for gender scan! :yipee:

Have you done progression bump pictures?? 3 pounds is good!!!

Jalanis I need to slow down on my eating lol I've got into the habit of eating all the time to curb nausea that's now no longer there lol!

Going to try after my big deadline to eat better and less!!

I think your bump is beautiful!! Any inklings on gender? What date do you find out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->