November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

Jalanis I need to slow down on my eating lol I've got into the habit of eating all the time to curb nausea that's now no longer there lol!

Going to try after my big deadline to eat better and less!!

I think your bump is beautiful!! Any inklings on gender? What date do you find out?

Your tiny i wish i was that tiny lol...well at least i once wqs with my LO but after that i got a small pooch...i think girl and DH thinks boy....and we find out on the 20th! Cant wait im excited:happydance:

twinkie lovely scan! looks like a boy.

jalanis i feel huge too. what im finding annoying is i thought my lower half would start to fill out more by now but nope all the same so i still have 3" space in my jeans.

blurgh, ive started hating all food thoughts and eating is freaking me out. I started throwing up yesterday afternoon which hurt so bad with my throat.

i know ive moaned a lot over months, i cant believe it yet again i cant keep water down ive been sick 6 times since 8. killing my throat which already sore enough.

i know ive moaned a lot over months, i cant believe it yet again i cant keep water down ive been sick 6 times since 8. killing my throat which already sore enough.

Are you on any meds still? Worth another trip to doctor?

yes i still take my antisickness 3x every day i was only at gp yesterday for antibiotics.
if today continues ill go to walk in; in the morning.

Are you on any meds still? Worth another trip to doctor?

yes i still take my antisickness 3x every day i was only at gp yesterday for antibiotics.
if today continues ill go to walk in; in the morning.

Hope you feel better soon!!

Anyone heard from kazine ( Jodie) ??

thanks i just looking on leaflet says uncommon side effect is vomiting(had this type antibiotics loads been fine) wondering because i got HG if they are reacting against it only started since i took them.

i was wondering about kazine too.

Lovely bump Jalanis xxx

Sorry the sickness has come back mummytoamber, you have had it tough this time. Xxx

Not heard from Kazine in ages?

I have got to do better keeping up with this!

To be honest though, it has been an absolutely crazy week. We had a big trial this week so we spent most of the week preparing testimony then waiting around the courthouse to testify, which is surprisingly very stressful! I was more stressed waiting to testify than I was actually testifying.

No weight gain here yet, in fact, I've lost a couple pounds, but that's ok as I'm rather overweight. I have noticed that my pants are a lot tighter around the waist, and my three days of court in a row showed me I have got to buy some nice maternity slacks because I was really uncomfortable! Hopefully soon I can go get a belly band and maybe a pair or two of maternity pants. I'm going to need new shirts too since they will all be too short if my belly gets as big as it did last time! Others have started noticing I know because I get a lot of looks at my belly, but I think they are afraid to say anything because they think I'm just getting fatter! :)

Crazy how symptoms change during pregnancy. I still have nausea and still vomit almost every morning. Yuck.

Who else having a gender scan this month and?

hi there,
thought id join in here EDD is 22nd of nov, had an early scan that confirmed I was 7w+2 at the time, got 12w scan next wed ( on my birthday yayyyyyy:cloud9: ) but not sure if the date can change much between scans or not

hoping all you lovely ladies have a healthy and happy whats left of you 9 months

love pink xxx

My Doppler finally arrived!! But, I am afraid of using it. :haha: I think I'll wait until after my ultrasound next Thursday. That way if I can't find heartbeats, I'll know it's just too early and won't panic.

But, but... Now I have this temptation sitting in my closet in a little box! What are the chances of finding/not finding a heartbeat at 11+5?

hi there,
thought id join in here EDD is 22nd of nov, had an early scan that confirmed I was 7w+2 at the time, got 12w scan next wed ( on my birthday yayyyyyy:cloud9: ) but not sure if the date can change much between scans or not

hoping all you lovely ladies have a healthy and happy whats left of you 9 months

love pink xxx

Yay! Congrats and welcome! I have my 12 week scan the day after you. It cannot come soon enough!!!

My Doppler finally arrived!! But, I am afraid of using it. :haha: I think I'll wait until after my ultrasound next Thursday. That way if I can't find heartbeats, I'll know it's just too early and won't panic.

But, but... Now I have this temptation sitting in my closet in a little box! What are the chances of finding/not finding a heartbeat at 11+5?

My dr found it right away and I was exactly 11 weeks. I bought one and have used it pretty much everyday since. It's very reassuring. With 2 in there I bet you will find them! It did take me a few minutes the first time so don't panic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->