November Sparklers 2014....22 boys, 22 girls born! Please update us!

How soon can you find out the gender accurately? Any idea anyone? My cousin was told that she was having a boy in her 16 weeks scan but later on in her pregnancy (I think she was 18 weeks by then), they confirmed a girl. She gave birth to this beautiful girl in January 2014.

I didn't book a gender scan and I am not sure when is the best time. Any thoughts?

How soon can you find out the gender accurately? Any idea anyone? My cousin was told that she was having a boy in her 16 weeks scan but later on in her pregnancy (I think she was 18 weeks by then), they confirmed a girl. She gave birth to this beautiful girl in January 2014.

I didn't book a gender scan and I am not sure when is the best time. Any thoughts?

Earliest they say in UK is 16w.
If your planning 4d scan id say thats best time to have it confirmed.

Hope everyone is well x

Here is link to my gender guess thread if anyone wants to take a peek!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/2173415-12wk-scan-guesses.html

hi there,
thought id join in here EDD is 22nd of nov, had an early scan that confirmed I was 7w+2 at the time, got 12w scan next wed ( on my birthday yayyyyyy:cloud9: ) but not sure if the date can change much between scans or not

hoping all you lovely ladies have a healthy and happy whats left of you 9 months

love pink xxx
Welcome and congratulations!! :happydance: I have added you to the front page.
Enjoy your scan xxx

:Had our gender reveal and we're officially team blue!!!! :blue:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek...soooo exciting!!
Congratualtions !!! Xxx

We went for our early gender scan today we are having a girl!!! Which is perfect because we already have a little boy!
awwwwwwwwwwww more gender reveals :happydance: Lovely news :thumbup: xxx

Hope you are still feeling better mummytoamber xxx

Happy mothers day to all the US and Canadian ladies xxx

hi there,
thought id join in here EDD is 22nd of nov, had an early scan that confirmed I was 7w+2 at the time, got 12w scan next wed ( on my birthday yayyyyyy:cloud9: ) but not sure if the date can change much between scans or not

hoping all you lovely ladies have a healthy and happy whats left of you 9 months

love pink xxx

We have the same "tentative" due dates !! Congrats !

Yay! Congrats and welcome! I have my 12 week scan the day after you. It cannot come soon enough!!!

awww yayyy hope it all goes great, I cant wait for mine, so bloody skint so really good that its prob the best present imaginable haha xx

I go for my genetic testing this coming Thursday. I'm going to ask if they can see if they "know" what it is yet, or have any guesses. If not, it'll have to wait until week 18-20 when I go for next ultrasound.

We have the same "tentative" due dates !! Congrats !

wow, how crazy is it to think there could possibly be loads of lovely ladies all over the world welcoming their little babbas into the world the same day

congrats to you too, hope you have a wonderful pregnancy xx

The places around here say minimum 16w

I've heard some places will do gender u/s after 14 weeks.
I found this website with really cool images of the difference between the two at different gestational ages. It's amazing to see how they start and end up.
https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

A week tomorrow and I find out the gender!! So excited!!
How are everyone's bumps coming along, this is my first baby but I have really popped in the last week and a half. I feel huge!!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
My sister is a soon tech and says it may be possible to see the gender at 13 weeks the earliest but can't always see.

A week tomorrow and I find out the gender!! So excited!!
How are everyone's bumps coming along, this is my first baby but I have really popped in the last week and a half. I feel huge!!

Cute bump!! Have you got a bump progression?

Cute bumps, everyone! I can't wait to find out what I'm having...only 6 weeks to go.

I have two cousins due before me, one with a confirmed girl and the other due in October. My husband and I have decided on the name Kella for a girl, and I've had that name in my heart since I was 16! Now I come to find out that momma #1 wants to name her girl Ella (or Avery), and momma #2 wants to name her's Ellie if it's a girl! Talk about similar names. Why do I gotta be momma #3? :wacko:
It's not like I'm even going to have a girl (maybe), but still! Hormones making me sadder than I need to be, haha!

Cute bumps, everyone! I can't wait to find out what I'm having...only 6 weeks to go.

I have two cousins due before me, one with a confirmed girl and the other due in October. My husband and I have decided on the name Kella for a girl, and I've had that name in my heart since I was 16! Now I come to find out that momma #1 wants to name her girl Ella (or Avery), and momma #2 wants to name her's Ellie if it's a girl! Talk about similar names. Why do I gotta be momma #3? :wacko:
It's not like I'm even going to have a girl (maybe), but still! Hormones making me sadder than I need to be, haha!

Haha I know what you mean! I have a number of friends/acquaintances pregnant right now, due before me, and I'm just crossing my fingers they stay far away from my name choices! Lol. My good friend just had a baby in January and used the name Claire which was always one of my faves. Her son is also named Nicholas which I also really like. Both names are automatically out because I don't want to "copy" even though I like them a lot. Oh the trials of being slightly behind your friend group who has already started taking names out of the pool! :haha:

Haha I know what you mean! I have a number of friends/acquaintances pregnant right now, due before me, and I'm just crossing my fingers they stay far away from my name choices! Lol. My good friend just had a baby in January and used the name Claire which was always one of my faves. Her son is also named Nicholas which I also really like. Both names are automatically out because I don't want to "copy" even though I like them a lot. Oh the trials of being slightly behind your friend group who has already started taking names out of the pool! :haha:

I know! And I see them all of the time, so it's not like I can just go "oh, well. I'll do it anyway!" I'll get over it though...lots of other names to choose from :D

Oh yeah the name thing Always comes up me and my friends have all starred families at the same time there has been a few dodge moments where it's been close to people falling out over it! Luckily everyone found names they love.

15 weeks today!!

I've been so busy with end of semester exams and everything that I forgot to post my baby's picture!!

We had a scan at ten weeks. Heartbeat was 170bpm, and baby measured right at 10wks 1day. I'm right on track for my EDD :) You can see an arm and leg in the picture, and if you ask me even the profile of the head (though no one else seems to be able to...)

Attachments

• baby!!.jpg
    baby!!.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
I can see the head profile too! Lovely pic quite a difference from what they look like at 7 weeks!

I know! And I see them all of the time, so it's not like I can just go "oh, well. I'll do it anyway!" I'll get over it though...lots of other names to choose from :D

I think if you love Kella, and it's always been "your name," just use it. It's not an exact match to Ella or Ellie (which in my opinion, are more similar to each other than Kella).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->